over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Barry Bonds AGAIN?

inoverdrive

Kilo Klub Member / Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
My God they are dragging this poor guy BACK to court! This is ridiculous to me.

**broken link removed**

They are not gonna let this die.

How ridiculous is that? This guy wanted to better himself so he chose a route that would enhance his performance subsequently having the ability to perform even better for his fans and they just can't let it die. Yet, other celebrity figures have done far worse, in my opinion, and not even had as much as a slap on the wrist. What's wrong with society? Maybe if we focused alittle more on things that matter, like politics, foreign affairs, etc. we'd be in a little bit better as a nation than we currently are. Half the politicians we have need to be bitch-slapped...maybe they'd wake up a little!

He is only in trouble because he is black.

I really hope you are joking

of course I was... I want Obama to lose just so I don't have to hear crap like that every day for 4 years. I think race is the dumbest subject of all time.

of course I was... I want Obama to lose just so I don't have to hear crap like that every day for 4 years. I think race is the dumbest subject of all time.

yet you just brought it up...prepare for the shit storm fellas...goodbye thread:rolleyes:

what i would give for a little more maturity around here.:confused:

I think they are after Barry because he won't just roll over like the other guys did. If he is guilty he's not going to admit it, he's gonna make them prove it.

PB

Oh My

What exactly do you mean by that remark? I just want to hear you explanation... its people like you, who don't think before they open their cumdumpster.. whats is your reasoning?I'm sorry, but this is why America or should I say U.S. will never move on because Racisim is still at large and no one like change... maybe we need a women president or a different race president and see how the foundation will stand untill its falls under prejudice ignorant fucks.. who can't stand change or color or whatever its is that makes them so ignorant for a better cause.... Maybe that what America needs a full 180... I was just want whats best for everybody... maybe alot of people disagree but I'm not American but fought and sweat, spilled blood for a country that's not mine for people to sit on there high horse and say stupid shit just to talk because they have nothing important to say..... the great philosopher pluto once said "Wise people talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." You think hard before you open your mouth because its people that fight for you rights that makes you abke to write or say those dumbass things... I am nobody in this world, but I know I'm opened minded and that make me one better than you... If you have somthing to say P.M me

yet you just brought it up...prepare for the shit storm fellas...goodbye thread:rolleyes:

what i would give for a little more maturity around here.:confused:
actually i love threads like this as it brings certain people out of hiding ;)

LET'S GET THIS THREAD BACK ON TOPIC OR I WILL CLOSE IT AND SEND THE OFFENDERS TO THE LOSER FORUM.

PB

THIS IS NOT ABOUT RACE!

Holy crap!!! I was just upset because they keep pickin on Barry Bonds. They have drug him thru court over gear and now they keep dragging him back over what he said. I think they are trying to use him as an example. Which is sad of course. I just think they need to let it go.

inoverdrive,

Sorry for derailing this thread.

If anyone wants to discuss race, link me to a thread on discussworldissues. I will be more than happy to be a jerk there.

inoverdrive,

Sorry for derailing this thread.

If anyone wants to discuss race, link me to a thread on discussworldissues. I will be more than happy to be a jerk there.

No problem brother!

Bonds will never do a minute of time. All they keep bringing him back and fourth for is to get more and more $ out of him.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws