over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Base hormone in water suspension or oil timing

pistonpump

Registered
Just wondering personal experiences with timing base compounds. Water based suspensions hit from 30-90 min typically, what about oil based suspensions?

Just wondering personal experiences with timing base compounds. Water based suspensions hit from 30-90 min typically, what about oil based suspensions?
The only water suspension I ever used was winny and that was a lonnnng time ago.
I’ve used oil tren and test base and it hits pretty quick. Within an hour

i have used tne water and oil, wini water and oil, tren base oil, bod base oil...
i think really its better to be like 2-3 hr pre workout. half hour or so before you dont notice as much.

Never used tne in oil. I love suspension @1hr before training.

Used Tren base for the first time ever this week. Hit me within an hour. Same for TNE. Tossed every bottle of the Tren base… Sad day for me!

Cage

Used Tren base for the first time ever this week. Hit me within an hour. Same for TNE. Tossed every bottle of the Tren base… Sad day for me!

Cage
Oil or water? Why toss the tren base?

Cage
Didn’t care for the effects?

Yeah typically within an hour. Small amounts in the delts tend to hit quicker. 2-3 shots instead of 1 big one.

Oil or water? Why toss the tren base?
Didn’t care for the effects?
I’ve used Tren in every form many many times over the years. I’ve experienced Tren cough. Just the tightness in my chest, coughing hard etc. Typical ya know. However, with Tren base I literally thought I initiated a heart attack.

Upon firing in 2ml, so 50mg, my chest immediately locked up tight. Severe pain, couldn’t get a breath in my lungs. Instant pale faced, sweating profusely, nausea, shaking, etc. Only thing that flashed through my mind was pull up my pants (quad inject) and toss everything (syringe, alcohol wipes, etc). Didn’t want the wife or kid to find me dead on the floor like that. I laid on the bathroom tile floor trying to relax as much as I could just waiting for it to pass or me to stop breathing completely.

Took about 3 minutes total. Felt like 20 minutes. Once it passed I grabbed all those brand new bottles and chunked em in the trash. Didn’t wanna do that, but I wasn’t taking a chance for that experience again. That was Tuesday, and my chest still has a dull ache. Lesson learned for me!

Cage

I’ve used Tren in every form many many times over the years. I’ve experienced Tren cough. Just the tightness in my chest, coughing hard etc. Typical ya know. However, with Tren base I literally thought I initiated a heart attack.

Upon firing in 2ml, so 50mg, my chest immediately locked up tight. Severe pain, couldn’t get a breath in my lungs. Instant pale faced, sweating profusely, nausea, shaking, etc. Only thing that flashed through my mind was pull up my pants (quad inject) and toss everything (syringe, alcohol wipes, etc). Didn’t want the wife or kid to find me dead on the floor like that. I laid on the bathroom tile floor trying to relax as much as I could just waiting for it to pass or me to stop breathing completely.

Took about 3 minutes total. Felt like 20 minutes. Once it passed I grabbed all those brand new bottles and chunked em in the trash. Didn’t wanna do that, but I wasn’t taking a chance for that experience again. That was Tuesday, and my chest still has a dull ache. Lesson learned for me!

Cage
Maybe you should have tried again another spot smaller amount...my first try was a very bad experience too ass injection mixed with something else maybe test prop and it burnt like fire..no cough but the burn was so bad I threw the syringe away and had to lie on the bed for 5 mn
I then tried ventrogluteal and it went ok srill some pain after injection and a few time a little cough but nothing that bad...
Tried glutes again later and it has been OK q99% of yhe Times Usually doing slightly less than 1cc 50mg
It hits you within minutes

The metallic taste and the "ticks" in various bodyparts are feequent through and not enjoyable
Dont know how to better describe the symptoms..if you experience them during injection you will get what I mean

Cage
You got me thinking about that, I’m not sure I ever even got the cough from tren base. Mine was dosed at 50 mg/ml and had guaiacol in it so you could smell it a mile away

You got me thinking about that, I’m not sure I ever even got the cough from tren base. Mine was dosed at 50 mg/ml and had guaiacol in it so you could smell it a mile away
Zero super solvents. But god damn that shit did not agree with me at all!!!!! It was a wicked ride and I’m just not gonna hop on it again. Ace & Ethanate from here on out for Cage!

Cage

Zero super solvents. But god damn that shit did not agree with me at all!!!!! It was a wicked ride and I’m just not gonna hop on it again. Ace & Ethanate from here on out for Cage!

Cage
From that experience I don’t blame you lol

Cage

i used tren base for a while and am pretty sensitive to side effects but nothing like that happened. it was just tren, in base form. thats a pretty big exaggeration and or assumption.

probably i topped out at 150mg/wk
sounds like weird solvent issues more then tren issues.
i stopped using basses as the solvent i used was no longer around.
the reason being....
the solvents available and commonly used can have bade side effects like you experienced. more so then the tren.

i used tren base for a while and am pretty sensitive to side effects but nothing like that happened. it was just tren, in base form. thats a pretty big exaggeration and or assumption.

the reason being....
the solvents available and commonly used can have bade side effects like you experienced. more so then the tren.
The solvents in mine were just the traditional BA, BB, and the carrier MCT. Was a blend of TNE/Tren Base. Trust me this was NO exaggeration. Hell, I wish I didn’t experience this because I f’n love Tren!!!!! I wanted the base for preworkout use. Was hoping it’d help me break through a few plateaus I’m currently stuck at. Yeah, I could’ve tried it again, but I wasn’t willing to give myself a heart attack simulation again. I’m jealous of others that tolerate the base form!!!

Cage

The solvents in mine were just the traditional BA, BB, and the carrier MCT. Was a blend of TNE/Tren Base. Trust me this was NO exaggeration. Hell, I wish I didn’t experience this because I f’n love Tren!!!!! I wanted the base for preworkout use. Was hoping it’d help me break through a few plateaus I’m currently stuck at. Yeah, I could’ve tried it again, but I wasn’t willing to give myself a heart attack simulation again. I’m jealous of others that tolerate the base form!!!

Cage
Was that the first and only time you tried it?

the reason being....
Still have some of your tren base a little old but I think it should still be ok.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear