over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Baseline bloodwork question

Nbb

Registered
Hey everyone I got my bloodwork done for the first time to get a baseline before I start my cycle. I'm starting my cycle in June (I'll be 23 in July) Everything looks normal besides my estrogen total. Even though it's within range it looks high for someone my age in my opinion. I realize the test I took didn't measure estradiol but I'm just curious if anyone else has estrogen totals like this. I feel fine and sex drive is still crazy. Probably a noob question but that's why I'm here lol. Thanks guys

IMG_0962.jpg
IMG_0963.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey man, I'm not used to seeing that type of estrogen number, but the fact in in range and not really that far towards the high end I think you're fine. Kudos to you on getting natty bloods done before hopping on a cycle.

Hey everyone I got my bloodwork done for the first time to get a baseline before I start my cycle. I'm starting my cycle in June (I'll be 23 in July) Everything looks normal besides my estrogen total. Even though it's within range it looks high for someone my age in my opinion. I realize the test I took didn't measure estradiol but I'm just curious if anyone else has estrogen totals like this. I feel fine and sex drive is still crazy. Probably a noob question but that's why I'm here lol. Thanks guys

View attachment 89898
View attachment 89899

How long have you been off when you got this test? Also how old are you?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

How long have you been off when you got this test? Also how old are you?

I'm currently natural, I just got these done for a baseline and I'm 22.

I'm currently natural, I just got these done for a baseline and I'm 22.

Brother those are some high test levels for being 22 years old which is a good thing don't get me wrong however I did not see your estrogen levels on there if I remember right I think you said you did not give them test it which if you have never ran a cycle before that is ok. I've been doing this for about 12 years and have a lot of friends who have been doing it a lot longer I even have a good friend who is ranked 13th in the world. With your test levels being 636 I think it was I wouldn't suggest running over 500 mg a week of test. Just make sure you are taking an anti estrogen like one mg of Arimidex every other day. If you are taking a long after like enanthate or cypionate you do not have to start your Arimidex until about day 10. Good luck with everything bro if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask I don't mind helping people out whenever I can..

Brother those are some high test levels for being 22 years old which is a good thing don't get me wrong however I did not see your estrogen levels on there if I remember right I think you said you did not give them test it which if you have never ran a cycle before that is ok. I've been doing this for about 12 years and have a lot of friends who have been doing it a lot longer I even have a good friend who is ranked 13th in the world. With your test levels being 636 I think it was I wouldn't suggest running over 500 mg a week of test. Just make sure you are taking an anti estrogen like one mg of Arimidex every other day. If you are taking a long after like enanthate or cypionate you do not have to start your Arimidex until about day 10. Good luck with everything bro if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask I don't mind helping people out whenever I can..

Sorry for the late reply!! I only had my estrogen total tested which is on the bottom of the first page. I'm planning to start with Test E at 250mg/wk and taper up to 500mg/week for a couple weeks then taper off. I have Aromasin on hand. Will start 12.5mg EOD and adjust as needed. Thank you!

Sorry for the late reply!! I only had my estrogen total tested which is on the bottom of the first page. I'm planning to start with Test E at 250mg/wk and taper up to 500mg/week for a couple weeks then taper off. I have Aromasin on hand. Will start 12.5mg EOD and adjust as needed. Thank you!

You are tough young for gear. It will cause problems to do a cycle before you are fully developed

Is that you in your avatar brother...If not can you post a pic...Why do you want to run gear...I'm asking in why and what are your goals...Once you take the plunge your a lifer lol...

Omni Labs SPONSORED ATHLETE©[email protected]®THE REAPER

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity