over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Basic Health Supplement Stack

Wayacrucis

Registered
Hey everyone. I have gone through several thread on here and looked into some recommendations by Dante. I'd like to create a basic, proven, not very complicated stack that would benefit the average AAS user.

The two main issues I've seen with the stacks posted by Dante or some of the other threads on here are:

1. Some of the lists contain way too many supplements. I just don't think the average AAS user wants to nor can they afford to take 15-20 health supplements at once. Hence why I'd like to try to focus on the most essentials.

2. Some of the health supplements recommended do not really have enough research behind them yet. For example, everyone says all these great things about Curcumin. However, simply take a look at this comprehensive analysis of all the forms (written by medical doctors)

By the time you're done, it'll leave you scratching your head thinking if it's even worth supplementing with it.

---------

With that being said, I personally use:

Overall health:

Source naturals Life force multivitamin (From my research this mutli contains high amounts of most of the required vitamins in the most bio-available forms)

Omega 3 (Combined dose of 3G EPA/DHA)

5000IU Vitamin D3

Digestion/Regularity:

Physilium Husk 2 TBSP/day

Heart Health:

ubiquinol 200mg/day

I think this is fairly basic and covers most of the essentials. Though I think adding in perhaps another 1-2 supplements would not hurt. I'd appreciate any input from everyone else.

I think the way to build supplement stacks is the following

a) Make your set and stone basics that you feel are needed for general health and performance

b) Any and all other health supplements base it around bloodwork. You dont need to take astragalus if you have glowing kidney values. You dont need to take liver enzyme supplements if you are within the markers on your liver values. ETC ETC

c) but if you have a genetic component in your family toward certain diseases (cancer etc), and your bloodwork especially ON smack dab in the middle of a cycle show toxicity...then you should do something about that. Depending on cleaned out lipid values (you are supposed to have good lipid values clean) versus looking at your lipid values when you are doing a good dose of anavar...is a major difference and you are doing yourself a disservice by putting your head in the sand otherwise.

A lot also seems to depend on a persons diet. Most Americans are deficient in many of the basics such as magnesium as well as others So they could be included too. Ingesting is not the same as assimilating so blood work would be needed on an ongoing basis I would think That is why I take more of some things to be sure as I don't get my blood tested for most things routinely.

Berberine
Citrus Bergamot
a good form of Circumin
Krill oil or a good Omega 3
Carditone

You cover a lot of bases with that list.

Is berberine predominantly used for insulin sensitivity?

As for Curcumin, that's what I wanted to add. However, there is so much conflicting info pertaining to which form works and which doesn't.

Hey everyone. I have gone through several thread on here and looked into some recommendations by Dante. I'd like to create a basic, proven, not very complicated stack that would benefit the average AAS user.

The two main issues I've seen with the stacks posted by Dante or some of the other threads on here are:

1. Some of the lists contain way too many supplements. I just don't think the average AAS user wants to nor can they afford to take 15-20 health supplements at once. Hence why I'd like to try to focus on the most essentials.

2. Some of the health supplements recommended do not really have enough research behind them yet. For example, everyone says all these great things about Curcumin. However, simply take a look at this comprehensive analysis of all the forms (written by medical doctors)

By the time you're done, it'll leave you scratching your head thinking if it's even worth supplementing with it.

---------

With that being said, I personally use:

Overall health:

Source naturals Life force multivitamin (From my research this mutli contains high amounts of most of the required vitamins in the most bio-available forms)

Omega 3 (Combined dose of 3G EPA/DHA)

5000IU Vitamin D3

Digestion/Regularity:

Physilium Husk 2 TBSP/day

Heart Health:

ubiquinol 200mg/day

I think this is fairly basic and covers most of the essentials. Though I think adding in perhaps another 1-2 supplements would not hurt. I'd appreciate any input from everyone else.
I don't know why you are trying to re-invent your own wheel here when all the information has been laid out on this forum multiple times. You could easily have made your own stack that you saw fit or just contributed in another thread with your beliefs on a basic list. Either way, they are your beliefs and you are entitled to your thought process and opinions. Seems like you are saying many or most things aren't warranted and you want to be assured you can do less and spend less and still feel good about it. Also you are making a lot of presumptions about who can afford what. In my opinion if you can afford to do cycles and or gh and other things, you can afford to do bloodwork twice a year and take health supplements.

I think your list is an OK start..but highly lacking. If this post sounded coarse, that wasn't the intention.

Berberine
Citrus Bergamot
a good form of Circumin
Krill oil or a good Omega 3
Carditone

You cover a lot of bases with that list.
What I am really trying to get to the bottom of at this point is if Dihydroberberine is really 5x better of if its just Shawn Wells' "the greatest supplement formulator ever" dog and pony show.

i too get a lil discouraged when i see CRAZY health supplement routines. IFBB Pro Brad Rowe's health supplement regimine is NUTS. dude has to shit gelatin caps lol
i am putting together my basic health supplement routine now. gonna start it monday.
-F2S

This irked me enough to create an all encompassing list that might be void of a few arguably worthy things but here it is. Remember it's not just Curcumin..or Magnesium...or Quercetin. I urge you to seek out the proper, most bio-available and applicable forms to suit your situation.
For example...for me right now it would be Magnesium Glycinate and or L-threonate...that's it. Curcumin would be Longvida, Meriva or anything showing legitimate bio-availability with new studies. Quercetin will be in the form of EMIQ or Quercefit etc..

Tier A1 non-negotiables: D+K, Ubiquinol, Omega3, Magnesium, Curcumin
Tier A2: Zinc/Copper, Astaxanthin, B-vitamins, ALA, Boron, C, Saccharomyces Boulardii, NAC, Selenium.

Optional all stars: Citrus Bergamot, Melatonin, Boswellia Serrata, UC-II collagen, Grapeseed extract, Full spectrum Vitamin E or Tocotrienols, Ashwagandha, Alpha-GPC(choline), EGCG, Quercetin, Lutein, Benfotiamine, Vit A(retinyl palmitate)
Super interesting/cutting edge/jury's out: Resveratrol, Pterostilbene, NMN, Metformin, Berberine, PQQ, Olive leaf extract, Apigenin, Niacin, DHEA, Broccomax, SAMe

Bolsterting Immune System: D+K, Zinc+Quercetin, A(retinyl), C, NAC, Curcumin, Selenium, Saccharomyces Boulardii
Blood sugar: Metformin, Berberine, Chromium, ALA, Benfotiamine
Liver: NAC, Milk Thistle, MIC.
Heart/Bp: Arjuna, Pycnogenol, Pomegranate, Garlic, D-ribose, L-carnitine.
Kidney: Astragalus, perhaps Anserine
Thyroid: A, Selenium, Iodine
Relaxation/stress: Magnesium, Phosphatidylserine, Ashwagandha, Gaba, L-theanine, 5-htp
Break glass in case of emergency toolbox: Tudca, Carditone, IP6

Sports Nutrition & health non negotiables: Creatine, Taurine, TMG, Citrulline Malate, Leucine, EAA/Whey

Foods:
Blueberries
Avocados
EVOO
Walnuts
Pistachios
Almonds
Broccoli Sprouts
Sauerkraut
Kimchi
Wild Salmon
Sardines
Pastured Eggs
Grassfed beef
Butter
Leafy greens
Matcha Tea
Macadamia Nut Oil
Bone Broth

This irked me enough to create an all encompassing list that might be void of a few arguably worthy things but here it is. Remember it's not just Curcumin..or Magnesium...or Quercetin. I urge you to seek out the proper, most bio-available and applicable forms to suit your situation.
For example...for me right now it would be Magnesium Glycinate and or L-threonate...that's it. Curcumin would be Longvida, Meriva or anything showing legitimate bio-availability with new studies. Quercetin will be in the form of EMIQ or Quercefit etc..

Tier A2: Zinc/Copper, Astaxanthin, B-vitamins, ALA, Boron, C, Saccharomyces Boulardii, NAC, Selenium.

Optional all stars: Citrus Bergamot, Melatonin, Boswellia Serrata, UC-II collagen, Grapeseed extract, Full spectrum Vitamin E or Tocotrienols, Ashwagandha, Alpha-GPC(choline), EGCG, Quercetin, Lutein, Benfotiamine, Vit A(retinyl palmitate)
Super interesting/cutting edge/jury's out: Resveratrol, Pterostilbene, NMN, Metformin, Berberine, PQQ, Olive leaf extract, Apigenin, Niacin, DHEA, Broccomax, SAMe

Bolsterting Immune System: D+K, Zinc+Quercetin, A(retinyl), C, NAC, Curcumin, Selenium, Saccharomyces Boulardii
Relaxation/stress: Magnesium, Phosphatidylserine, Ashwagandha, Gaba, L-theanine, 5-htp

Sports Nutrition & health non negotiables: Creatine, Taurine, TMG, Citrulline Malate, Leucine, EAA/Whey

Foods:
Blueberries
Avocados
EVOO
Walnuts
Pistachios
Almonds
Broccoli Sprouts
Sauerkraut
Kimchi
Wild Salmon
Sardines
Pastured Eggs
Grassfed beef
Butter
Leafy greens
Matcha Tea
Macadamia Nut Oil
Bone Broth

Thank you so much for this brother

Respect ✊

Foods:
Blueberries
Avocados
EVOO
Walnuts
Pistachios
Almonds
Broccoli Sprouts
Sauerkraut
Kimchi
Wild Salmon
Sardines
Pastured Eggs
Grassfed beef
Butter
Leafy greens
Matcha Tea
Macadamia Nut Oil
Bone Broth

Great write-up/List, thanks!

whats a GOOD multivitamin and mineral daily vitamin?
i bought Centrum basic adult multi vitamin for me and the wife and my buddy is busting my balls for it... I kno lots bout diet and PED's but not so much about multi vitamins....
-F2S

i bought Centrum basic adult multi vitamin for me and the wife and my buddy is busting my balls for it... I kno lots bout diet and PED's but not so much about multi vitamins....
-F2S

Adam multivitamin By NOW

I used to take fish oil but a couple years back I looked up "meta" studies which said there wasn't proven benefits...

I use way more then i probably should. I almost feel like I'm collecting supplements.

Ubiquinol
Carditone (wow this stuff works well)
Fish oil
Kyolic garlic extra strength
Vit D
Mag chelate
Potassium
NAC
Turmeric curcumin
Prostate formula
Probiotics
Digestive enzymes
Baby aspirin

The carditone made a much bigger difference than i thought it would in both blood pressure and especially RHR.
The combo of the prostate formula and turmeric has made a noticeable difference in prostate issues. Been using them off and on for a few years, especially while on cycle. Everytime i run out i notice my prostate acting up again. It couldnt be more noticeable. When I'm of cycle i dont really use them.when I'm off cycle i discontinue practically all of those supps.

Im lactose intolerant and have been having issues with bloating and a distended belly lately so i figured i would give the probiotics and digestive enzymes out and see if i notice anything. If i dont, then they'll get cut from the list.

I've used citrus bergamot off and on. I think I'm done with it though.

I used to take fish oil but a couple years back I looked up "meta" studies which said there wasn't proven benefits...

All the studies showing no benefits used baby doses. High dosed fish oil has shown major benefits. Any less than 3g omega 3 per day is a waste of time.

-F2S

Life Extension Two Per day is the best multi I have found. However, I do not like the high B6 dose they include so watch out for that.

Life Extension Two Per day is the best multi I have found. However, I do not like the high B6 dose they include so watch out for that.
Why do you consider the b6 dose an issue. I thought guys take huge doses of b6 as sort of a dopamine agonist.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws