over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Basic Insulin/GH Protocol for Bulk Cycle

I cleared it out. I guess this is turning into me looking for a coach to help me transition into offseason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are people pm'ing you offering coaching services? Hey I guess you are coaches wet dream. You look good and are young and determined and haven't pushed the drugs with a lot or room for growth etc.

As Heck posted if you ever use slin always carry around sugar just to be safe. You probably won't ever have to use it but it's there just incase. Once I was in the gym and a db bounced off the floor and a few feet and took out my intra shake bottle. Just a freak example of why it's always wise to carry sugar. Now I place my intra shake in a spot that could never happen. I personally like to carry Haribo sweets around in my bag and after about 2 months of not using them I pretend I am going hypo and eat the whole bag :eek::D

Are people pm'ing you offering coaching services? Hey I guess you are coaches wet dream. You look good and are young and determined and haven't pushed the drugs with a lot or room for growth etc.

As Heck posted if you ever use slin always carry around sugar just to be safe. You probably won't ever have to use it but it's there just incase. Once I was in the gym and a db bounced off the floor and a few feet and took out my intra shake bottle. Just a freak example of why it's always wise to carry sugar. Now I place my intra shake in a spot that could never happen. I personally like to carry Haribo sweets around in my bag and after about 2 months of not using them I pretend I am going hypo and eat the whole bag :eek::D

Haha wow what are the chances!!

Sounds like the common approach is fast acting insulin pre and post workout.

Sounds like the common approach is fast acting insulin pre and post workout.

There are many approaches. There are no absolutes but pre and post is common for a reason. If you are using larger amounts of slin around the clock you are asking for unwanted fat gain. Obviously there are measures that can be taken to prevent or minimize that fat gain such as high dosed hgh, high dosed synthetine and a very smart diet using large doses of aminos/protein to prevent hypo. Plus the obvious high doses of aas and fat burners. Generally speaking if a typical poster on here using standard doses and none of the above were to add in high doses of slin with lot's of carbs through the day he probably wouldn't be pleased with the results. The guys using huge doses of slin daily and not getting fatter are usually huge guys full of muscle on massive amounts of drugs and their bodies burn through everything.

LS mentioned goal245 and he was big fan of small doses of slin throughout the day without changing your diet. So he could be having say 50-80g carbs most meals and if he adds 2-3iu slin it helps shuttle everything and there is no risk of going hypo. That is a method worth researching but for your first time I would just keep it simple and go with the 1 dose pre workout like most have posted about and see how that goes then you can change things once you get an understanding how your body reacts to slin. Looking at you I think you will really like it. Just take full advantage of it and when it's active load up on aminos etc.

Last edited:
Elvia1023 - I see tons of guys here that use intra shakes with insulin preworkout, the intras often containing HBCD or other carbs.

I have very little insulin knowledge - never used it or been interested - so this might be a dumb question. I've been doing a CKD diet for the last year. Could the 2IU - 3IU method you mentioned be used preworkout with sufficient EAAs intraworkout, no intra carbs obviously, in a CKD? Would it even make a noticeable impact?

Elvia1023 - I see tons of guys here that use intra shakes with insulin preworkout, the intras often containing HBCD or other carbs.

I have very little insulin knowledge - never used it or been interested - so this might be a dumb question. I've been doing a CKD diet for the last year. Could the 2IU - 3IU method you mentioned be used preworkout with sufficient EAAs intraworkout, no intra carbs obviously, in a CKD? Would it even make a noticeable impact?

It could be done. Many use 2-3iu even when fasted but you have to be very careful. I would go hypo with 2-3iu humalog but regular slin is much more forgiving. Now add in EAA's and 2-3iu humalog could be used and you shouldn't/wouldn't go hypo. Obviously if you are new to it be extra careful and start at 1iu and move up to 2iu on the 2nd day and so on. If you use regular slin you could even go a little higher as long as enough aminos are used and you get them into your system just before the insulin becomes active. There are guys who even use relatively high doses of slin on keto diets but when doing it around training you have to be extra careful.

EAA's would stop any hypo as long as you keep the slin dose low and time things accordingly. If you do this I highly recommend 10-20g glutamine intra training as that is great for this purpose. Even a shot of 10g glutamine pre workout just after you dosed your slin and another 10g intra would be good. In regards to results well everyone is different but I doubt it would be anything remarkable for you but you could get a good boost in fullness and it will help shuttle everything into the muscles so over time it would be beneficial.

If you are following a CKD diet I assume you are having some carb loading days? Couldn't you just use slin with carbs and perhaps train weaker bodyparts on those days?

Last edited:
It could be done. Many use 2-3iu even when fasted but you have to be very careful. I would go hypo with 2-3iu humalog but regular slin is much more forgiving. Now add in EAA's and 2-3iu humalog could be used and you shouldn't/wouldn't go hypo. Obviously if you are new to it be extra careful and start at 1iu and move up to 2iu on the 2nd day and so on. If you use regular slin you could even go a little higher as long as enough aminos are used and you get them into your system just before the insulin becomes active. There are guys who even use relatively high doses of slin on keto diets but when doing it around training you have to be extra careful.

EAA's would stop any hypo as long as you keep the slin dose low and time things accordingly. If you do this I highly recommend 10-20g glutamine intra training as that is great for this purpose. Even a shot of 10g glutamine pre workout just after you dosed your slin and another 10g intra would be good. In regards to results well everyone is different but I doubt it would be anything remarkable for you but you could get a good boost in fullness and it will help shuttle everything into the muscles so over time it would be beneficial.

If you are following a CKD diet I assume you are having some carb loading days? Couldn't you just use slin with carbs and perhaps train weaker bodyparts on those days?

Great, thanks for all the info.

I definitely thought about doing it on carb loading days, less risk. Still in the research phase for now.

I have been training for 8 years and started gear about 3 years ago (I’m 28). About to do a bodybuilding show in 2 weeks and would like to try using GH and insulin to put on some serious size after the contest. Looking at a long offseason 12 months or so.

I have just used moderate doses of gear and 6 months of 4 ius per day of GH, nothing crazy. Just want a minimal approach to get started. Probably going to run 4-6 ius of GH and not sure how to use insulin, what type, dose, and when. Don’t want to sacrifice my small waist for size of course. Appreciate any help.

Attached are some pictures about 4 weeks out so you can get an idea of my body size. 5’6” about 177 lbs right now.

View attachment 97445View attachment 97446 View attachment 97447

I would get that info from a good coach, worth spending a few bucks. Mutiple times a day of both GH and Slin work well.

I'm sorry but I gotta post and say, if someone has never used insulin and doesn't have much knowledge, no one should ever be recommending or even giving advice on how to take 1,2 or even 3iu slin in a fasted state.

I'm sorry but I gotta post and say, if someone has never used insulin and doesn't have much knowledge, no one should ever be recommending or even giving advice on how to take 1,2 or even 3iu slin in a fasted state.

So you would rather he go off and just do it then? I would rather post the truth and what people do than just brush him off because he has never used it. He has told me he is researching stuff so I can see he is not going to just jump into things. Obviously anyone who tries insulin fasted needs to have sugar on them. But I never recommended him to do it fasted for 1 second I merely informed him that people actually do that so he will learn. So taking small doses of slin with plenty of aminos and maybe fats should be ok. But he should still have all bases covered and be careful and have sugar on him at all times. We all have to start off somewhere.

I remember doing slin for the first time. I was thankful for the people who posted the truth on the forums so I could learn about it. Without the truth I wouldn't have had a fucking clue and wouldn't know what to expect. Although I actually experimented with hypo to learn about it and would purposely not eat (stay at home) to learn the signs and different timing etc. Yes idiots can lead people blindly down the wrong path but I would rather have someone informed who has done it plenty of times tell me the truth. He is welcome to pm me anytime he wants.

I would never give someone dangerous advice. Although insulin can be very dangerous and obviously to some it may seem reckless recommending it to someone who has never used it and won't be having carbs. But he asked about it so obviously plans to try it so I would rather give him the facts. That is also the reason why I recommended 1 iu. 10-20g glutamine and loads of aminos will be fine with 1iu but again anyone who does this have sugar on them at all times and just use some common sense.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity