over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

basically a rant

diesel158

Registered
Hey guys,
I've haven't been on for a while because I was put out of my house. Where the f*ck are mens rights. I found out my wife was cheating on me and she concocted a big story about how I flipped out and wrecked the house,my house. Nothing like that ever happened but she was able to get an order and have me put out of the house. I just paid $900 for a new garage door because I have a '67 Chevelle that I keep in there and one of my friends drove by the house and said the car was in the driveway,no cover,windows open and filled with my tools. I was the only one with a key to the garage. I don't want to bring anyone down with this,I'm ok,I'm more pissed than anything,that I can just get thrown out in the street just like that,out of a house that I worked my ass off on. I could never do that to anyone. I really envy people with good relationships. I'm so angry that I was betrayed like that,don't worry,I'm not going to anything stupid,I'm not the type. Sorry for complaining.

She is violating your rights and you need an attorney. You can't fight this alone because if you try and go by and get your stuffa nd talk to her she might make up more lies and get you arrested.

Get an attorney!

I'm sorry you are having to go thru this :(

Get yourself an aggressive attorney. NOW!!!! You want an SOB that will fight for YOU! Trust me, been there, done that. They are worth EVERY PENNY! Why did you leave? Just because she told you to??

Last edited:
Yep, get a good lawyer and start diggin up the dirt on her! She was the one cheating? Well if you can prove this then the shoe is on the other foot. You have her ass put to the curb!

I left because how I actually found out that she was seeing someone else,aside from the gut feelings from her not coming home'til 9pm everynight,was because I would go out and start her car for her in the morning and this one particular morning when I when to get her keys out of her bag I saw a new text message on her phone,something told me to look at that message. I never did it before but I looked and it said,'I love you so much and I've never felt so loved,can't wait to see you tonight. Kevin'. So I memorized the number,took my phone,went out and started her car and called the guy. He answered the phone and I said,'who's this', he said,'who's this', I said,'Lauras husband', click. I called back,he wouldn't answer so I left a message and told him to leave my wife alone or he would have a 240lb. problem on his hands.
I went in and asked her if she was cheating on me and she acted like I was being completely ridiculous,until I said,'well who's Kevin'. Then she started walking from room to room real fast,I told her I wanted to know what was going on and she got an attitude and said she wasn't talking about it and left for work,that simple. Well she must've talked to somebody that told her how to get me out by conjuring up a story. She got an order of protection,had me thrown out in the street when I got home from work and I haven't talked to her since,worked out perfect for her. I did absolutely nothing wrong and was treated like a criminal by somebody that just made up a bunch of lies,that should be so illegal using the justice system that way.haha,'justice' system.

What proof did the cops have that it was you that wrecked the house??? And last time I checked you have every right to wreck your own house if you want to. Putting your hands on the Mrs. is totally different.

bro, seriously, you need to get off this board and get a good asshole lawyer. You need to protect yourself and your assets instead of letting her make the calls and you just rolling over like a puppy. If you don't, you are fucked.

Move on your assets now! Try and get proof of the infidelity and use every bit of it against her. Like brick said, find a real cunt of lawyer and go for the jugular. Vampire style. If you can prove the cheating then she is toast! Just do not breach any order against you right now. AT ALL! if you do you are fucked! Unfortunately you now have to play the game. But you make the rules not her!

Thanks guys. I'm talking to some people now. She made claims that I broke the bathroom door,that I threw the coffee pot and we don't even have a coffee pot,it's one of those coffee makers that you put the cup under the machine and press the button. I didn't do anything,I was in shock. All she had to tell them was that she was in fear for her life and I was out. I was upset but I'm not OJ.

Tell the judge she stole your new Rolex watch. And she took the reciept so you couldn't prove it. Say it was worth 5k, :p

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131