over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

basskiller stolen my articles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Henry, have you contacted Bass Directly? Try to drop him a line bro.....and I will let him know your concerns...

Good Luck
TA

The Answer said:
Hey Henry, have you contacted Bass Directly? Try to drop him a line bro.....and I will let him know your concerns...

Good Luck
TA

i didn't find his email addy.

Hey Henry,
I know I don't post here, but I have been around these boards since '95. I can assure you that Bass is a good guy. I have contacted him. I made him aware of your concerns. I also gave him this thread link. I don't know if he is a member here, but I'm sure he will take a peak at this thread. You might want to include your mail addy if you want him to contact you or request that he pm you. I am certain this will be resolved amoung you gentlemen. Good Luck to you and if I can do anything to help you can feel free to contact me.

Good Luck
TA :D

I didn't steal anything henry, And don't ever call me a thief again..
I copied that article from another site.. which one.. I can't remember... But I will try to find it..

Anyway.. I'm on just about every damn board there is and you couldn't find my addy? Hell I'm right here on this site also...

I wouldn't have had a problem in the world with adding your name.. I just didn't know it was part yours!

But since you insist on calling me a theif ,, You can straight up kiss my ass!
I Removed your part so you can rest easy now.!

BTW how many other boards did you post this shit..

I mean I don't see what you were attempting to do with a post like this.. Did you want someone other than me to add your name to that page????? If so , sorry, they can't ..
BTW for future reference
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Last edited:
Not that I want to get involved, but from Basskiller's homepage http://www.basskilleronline.com/ it clearly states:

My intention here is just to put some of the best information that I've found on both the internet and the message boards in one place. That's all. I'm not trying to take credit for anything other than the things I've written. Some of these are posts from the boards that I think just shouldn't be lost. I've tried my best to give credit where credit is due.

In no way do I condone the use of steroids where it is illegal. Furthermore, I would suggest that you check the laws in your country pertaining to gear.

-slide

i sent u a PM. I wrote this advice on meso (classified) and here. As i said u in the PM, i didn't write u directly because i didn't find your email addy.
Don't want to flame, simply i want my name there.

for slide: ur right but BK put Big A name there. That article isn't from Big A.

Do u really want to know what's the problem? The problem is that i'm only 19 years old and people tend to fuck and flame me everywhere around the boards. In italian boards (and in italy), i got very great reputation.
My italian site (**broken link removed**) contains lot of AAS articles written by me.

I'm on just about every board there is.. How hard did you try to find me? Not very much by the way it looks to me..

I don't care if your 19 or 190 that makes no difference to me... If it was yours, I have no problem with giving you credit. Why would I?
. And like I said, If you would have come to me first.. .. Hell I would have not only put your name there, but would have put a link to your other articles as well.

You didn't mean this as a flame.. come on, You just called me a thief without even talking to me first?

henry said:
i sent u a PM. I wrote this advice on meso (classified) and here. As i said u in the PM, i didn't write u directly because i didn't find your email addy.
Don't want to flame, simply i want my name there.

for slide: ur right but BK put Big A name there. That article isn't from Big A.

Do u really want to know what's the problem? The problem is that i'm only 19 years old and people tend to fuck and flame me everywhere around the boards. In italian boards (and in italy), i got very great reputation.
My italian site (**broken link removed**) contains lot of AAS articles written by me.

Henry - this should have been kept off-line until you talked it out with bass. This is like calling someone a scammer before you contact them.

I'm locking this up

xcel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member