over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bathroom Scale?

Powerbuilder

Registered
I bought a bathroom scale so I can weigh myself in the mornings. Opted for analog instead of digital because I figured it would be more accurate but when I first weighed myself on it it said I weighed 280 lbs, a nice 50 lb gain over the weekend. The instructions it has to adjust to after a couple of weigh ins at room temp but I doubt I'll ever trust it.

Anyway my question is what is a good at home scale to use? I don't really want to spend more than around $30.

i just bought a weight watchers one from rite aid....also analog. was very accurate with mine and my wifes weight. no tinking around with it either.

i just bought a weight watchers one from rite aid....also analog. was very accurate with mine and my wifes weight. no tinking around with it either.

I saw that one and something told me I should have went for it.

maybe see if you can take the one you bought back and do an exchange

i bought an omron scale thats digital and its pretty damn accurate.
The thing seems to always be within a half pound every time I go in for hydrostatic testing and they weigh me before the dunk

i always use the one at the gym,then i use my digital scale at home and it always seems to be off by 7 to 10lbs

amazon.com has one eatsmart scale thats 28.95 plus free shipping ,lots of great reviews

Use your mirror, best way of assessing your physique.

cost is included in your rent/mortgage :p

ive never seen an accurate scale for the home unless you want to pay a LOT of $$$.. usually they are off by 5-10 pounds... which will totally screw with your head lol not worth the headache

I always buy a target digital scale, cheap and I replace it every 2 years. I have a 25lb dumbbell that I have laying around. I always test it with that to see how close it is or to calibrate it. I typically check it every couple months to make sure it hasn't lost it's setting.

I have a tanita digital... It's over 15 years old and is still very accurate

Hopefully the weight watchers one is accurate or else I might have to step it up and get a legitimate scale.

Go to Wallmart (or whatever is near you), grab a 20 lbs dumbbell from the sporting goods section and take it over to where the scales are. See which is more accurate by weighing the dumbbell before you purchase it.

So I got the weight watchers digital scale at first it said I weigh 170. I thought about it and realized the carpet in my room is really thick so I put it on my tile floor in the bathroom and it said 228 (my actual weight) I'm surprised a carpet made that much of a difference.

I use some cheap ~$20 one I got from wal mart a couple years ago, body o' something, always been very reliable

I bought a bathroom scale so I can weigh myself in the mornings. Opted for analog instead of digital because I figured it would be more accurate but when I first weighed myself on it it said I weighed 280 lbs, a nice 50 lb gain over the weekend. The instructions it has to adjust to after a couple of weigh ins at room temp but I doubt I'll ever trust it.

Anyway my question is what is a good at home scale to use? I don't really want to spend more than around $30.

I have a Tanita and it is very accurate.

I have a cheap $20 scale I bought at Target. I just assume as long I use the same scale and in the same place at the time time (morning after I pee). I can see pretty accurate trends.

I have a cheap $20 scale I bought at Target. I just assume as long I use the same scale and in the same place at the time time (morning after I pee). I can see pretty accurate trends.

I use the cheap old school scale. Very easy to adjust.

i have and love my tanita scale very acuurate. now the bf thing is way off it says you are way higher bf that you really are and i tested it using several diffrent people.but for weight it is perfect.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131