over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Batting champion Dee Gordon tests positive for testosterone and clostebol

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Last year's NL batting champion (.333) Suspended 80 games for testing positive. Claimed he "didn't knowingly know he took anything" (lol). He went from 5'11 144lbs to 173lbs before last season when he suddenly got really good and won the batting title.

I had never even heard of clostebol so I had to look it up. It's a derivative of testosterone.

I'm happy to see PED's still being used in sports but hate when people get caught.

I still say if someone with $$ behind them built a PRO PED league of any sport they would far out do any PED free sport league.
Anyone got any spare million$?

Last year's NL batting champion (.333) Suspended 80 games for testing positive. Claimed he "didn't knowingly know he took anything" (lol). He went from 5'11 144lbs to 173lbs before last season when he suddenly got really good and won the batting title.

I had never even heard of clostebol so I had to look it up. It's a derivative of testosterone.

I'm happy to see PED's still being used in sports but hate when people get caught.

The article I read, he said he "didn't know he ingested it". It's an injectable steroid which is basically like a testosterone acetate. Dee is from the town next to mine, I actually went to college with his sister and know his dad, good family. It's a shame that this happened, but come on, that's the worst excuse he could've possibly used. These guys play dumb about it rather than simply coming clean, I mean you're already caught, man up

Forgot to mention he got a MONSTER contract after he won the batting title. "Cheating" prospers

Good for him he did what it took to be better I would have done the same thing, to me that's just dedication and intelligence and I'm a big baseball guy! Since I started using gear it's amazing how much your eyes open up and how much you realize people are ignorant idiots when it comes to it!

I read the article and wanted to make a thread saying why do athletes always get busted for some shit I've never heard of before, wtf is clostebol? Maybe it's an attempt to stay ahead of testing!

Fuckin stupid asshole liars...just man up and say "yeah i took it, and?"

You look stupid and pathetic as fuck when you say you had no idea how it got in your system. Drives me nuts!

The article I read, he said he "didn't know he ingested it". It's an injectable steroid which is basically like a testosterone acetate. Dee is from the town next to mine, I actually went to college with his sister and know his dad, good family. It's a shame that this happened, but come on, that's the worst excuse he could've possibly used. These guys play dumb about it rather than simply coming clean, I mean you're already caught, man up

i was talking to my dad today and told him...he must have slipped and fell on a loaded syringe if he "didnt know he ingested it"...lol

I logged in today to post about this. I'd love to hear from someone who has personal experience using clostebol. It looks like it doesn't really convert to estrogen easily, which makes it pretty attractive.

sounds like SOSAism.

:cool:

i think why alot of these guys get popped is...they think they know the clearance time of whatever drug they are using but they dont really know whats in the vial...

whenever someone gets popped for nandrolone i always assume they had no idea it was nandrolone.

What's frustrating is that these guys don't really need these drugs to do what they end up doing. There is so much ignorance out there about what the human body is capable of naturally that they automatically go to the drugs.

It was worth the shame his friend said , he just got paid from his new contract for 50 million . 80 game suspension didn't cost him that much compared to his new salary . He will be just fine. He just declined his appeal and will accept the punishment . Smart move.

I still say if someone with $$ behind them built a PRO PED league of any sport they would far out do any PED free sport league.
Anyone got any spare million$?

In the land of the free?

Wouldn't be accepted, even if you have spare billions.

What's frustrating is that these guys don't really need these drugs to do what they end up doing. There is so much ignorance out there about what the human body is capable of naturally that they automatically go to the drugs.

not so sure about that. maybe they don't need them but clearly it makes them way better. barry bonds didn't need steroids but he hit 73 bombs one year, without steroids he would never hit 60, maybe not even 50. jose Conseco who is a douchbag but no one would know who he is without steroids, he was a shitty baseball player. also Sammy sosa sucked also until he juiced up. some of these guys might not even stay in the bigs without anabolics. I wonder how many players made 20-30 million because of steroids

I agree a lot of people underestimate what the human body can do, I lol everytime when people on the Internet think you need to be on steroids just to be lean and over 200 lbs. With that said drugs will make you better everytime. Won't turn average joe in to a superstar but bent stronger and faster is always an advantage.

I agree a lot of people underestimate what the human body can do, I lol everytime when people on the Internet think you need to be on steroids just to be lean and over 200 lbs. With that said drugs will make you better everytime. Won't turn average joe in to a superstar but bent stronger and faster is always an advantage.

Drugs will make a world of difference. Id put a year salary rhat jake areieta is on something. Hell yeah i just said it. Guy was a career 5.50 era and was about to quit baseball in baltimore. Now hes 24-1 with more no hitters than losses in that span... Com on not hard to tell...
Another one chris davis of baltimore... Two yrs ago he had like 36 hrs at the all star break and after being called out, had the most mediocre half a player could have.

Drugs will make a world of difference. Id put a year salary rhat jake areieta is on something. Hell yeah i just said it. Guy was a career 5.50 era and was about to quit baseball in baltimore. Now hes 24-1 with more no hitters than losses in that span... Com on not hard to tell...
Another one chris davis of baltimore... Two yrs ago he had like 36 hrs at the all star break and after being called out, had the most mediocre half a player could have.

im not familiar with arrieta in baltimore(im an NL guy...hate the DH.)

how much did his fastball increase from his days in baltimore to now with the cubs???

It's hard to admit it publicly, the media will crucify you.

The general public views steroids worse then anything in the World because of the brainwashing. You rather admit to heroin use then steroids, they'll feel bad for you and send you to rehab. With steroids you're shunned for life....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131