over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bayer Primobolan

I have never gotten good primo. Last vials I tested it came out to be Npp and mast p . I want to do another run in a couple weeks here.

I would like to see before and after pictures of someone who just ran primo and see what the "magic" is all about

This was the 2nd steroid I ever tried..I went to Dr Kerr in LA in 84 and he prescribed oral AD-50. I used t as directed for about a year. 6 weeks on, 6 off, and gained about 20 pounds. Lost 15. Gained 15 lost 10. Gained 5. Lost 5. I didn't like it. And I got a ton of acne.

So I went to TJ and bought Primo. It was 100 mg per cc. I read that it was Arnold's favorite and it was the safest. So I got W out for a couple cycles.

The first go I used 100 mg/week to start and cycled up to 300/wk over 3 weeks. Then immediately cycled back down over 3 weeks. I gained about 5 pounds. And I didn't have all the water retention. After 6 weeks off I still weighed the same. It was good.

Over the next 2 years, using exclusively Primo, still cycling 6 weeks on/off, with doses as high as 5 ml for a couple weeks (500 mg), I gained another 25-30 pounds. All very good quality muscle.

I never tried any other substance for those first three total years.

Since then I have tried EVERYTHING practically. I haven't found anything that worked as good as that TJ Bayer Primo. It was perfect. No sides at all. Most of the gains were permanent. When I started the Primo I weighed in the 180s. I graduated HS weighing 165. After two years I weighed nearly 220. Thirty years later, whether I lift or don't lift, no matter how lean I get when dieting, I am consistently right around 220. I may be wrong but I attribute my "base level" of muscle that I developed while on that Primo to be permanent. I've bulked up to over 270 and dieted right back down to 220. Even at my "best" ever I weighed 200 and had a BF% (in a Bod Pod) of 5%. I held on to that muscle.

I wish I could get reliably real Primo today. I think it's worth, if it's real, triple what test e. is worth. And combined, forget about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Run npp 600mgs wk is the sexy sweet spot for me,always run mast p in all my cycles,they work really well together for size and strength...

The sad part of this entire thing we all engage in is that nobody knows what sources can be trusted consistently.

UG just can't be trusted indefinitely. There are board sponsors here everyday who will intentionally sell you bunk shit just to make a buck. This is the reality.

The only way you should be buying primo is buy hopping your ass on a flight to turkey and buying it direct from a pharmacy.

Unless you have a chem background and a mass spec machine to test your own shit, you don't know what you're getting.

This industry is so unscrupulous its disgusting. Sponsors only care about money.

We have legit Bayer primo in stock and I used it several times myself so far. A very nice compound but a bit irritating to say the least. Original Primo is very thick and it is good to use it with another smooth oil in one shot. Also, the dosage needs to be quite high so 400-500mg is minimum if you are not a rookie and want to put on some nice quality mass. Muscles feel very full and round on Primo and the gains quite slow but stable and with no water retention. The compound itself is very safe.
All in all, if you haven't ever tried, why not give it a shot. Tren it ain't;), but still a very nice compound:)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws