over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BB and what it has done for me...

boss

Registered
I lived ate and drank BB for 6 years of my life then found other things which made for a very trying past 7 plus years. Straying away from the BB lifestyle trading my gear for alcohol and other addictive substances that took me down a path resulting in jail time and nearly ending any opportunity at landing a good job and killing my career.

I finally started to realize the error of my ways and sought some help in 2006 but time after time without something to focus on my results were less than desired. I would make it back to the gym, buy a truckload of good food and supps only to make it through the week to start juggin & druggin again...hit repeat and that's what i did from 2006-2008...the years previous was nothing but abuse to my body with zero thought of fitness or nutrition...

I hired a trainer in early 2008 by the name of Phil Hernon (you may know the guy) and self admittedly i wasn't ready for this at the time as I faced some jail time and wasn't mentally prepared. However I kept every email and piece of advice offered for a later day in hopes of knowing it was time to take it seriously and begin my journey that began when i was in high school just "lifting weights".

That day has came and went now actually. Through some sort of miracle (i know that sounds corny) I started working out and it just felt different this time. I would say to myself that I'm going to keep at this and put away the bottle for good. I'm 7 months down the road clean and sober and excited daily to look in the mirror and start to see the makings of what used to be minus about 40lbs or so :) but hey I can't be 240lbs overnight I suppose. I opened up those emails from Phil and was able to finally put them to use. I want to thank Phil for sharing his knowledge, for me seeing results quickly was the key to being able to stay motivated. 21% BF to less than 10% while maintaining the same actual muscle mass did the trick.

It's this sport of weightlifting/BB that has helped me find my way again. The members of this board help inspire, entertain, and educate me further on a daily basis. Thank you all - especially Big A for making this board such a success. Some day I will be one of the guys posting pics asking for some feedback it's only a matter of time. For now I enjoy life daily for what it is and wouldn't trade it for anything.

Warmest regards to all of my Brothers and Sisters on this board and Happy Holidays. Should you find yourself having a hard time this year try to find the positive, if there is none to find, call upon a friend.

Boss

Congrats on your 7 months! I wish you all the best and you seem like you are headed down the right track in life now.

Good for u bro, shit like this makes me smile. Keep it up, ur better than being a drunk who looks like shit. I have tons of alcoholism run in my family, and U can understand that the person drinking their life away, is not the person u are. Get fucking huge, get tan, have bitches gawk at ur fucking abs, be the fucking Boss, and enjoy ur life as u are now. Like I said, I love seeing posts like this, this is what inspires me. I buried my Dad over drugs and alcohol, and I tell you this much, he hated who he was at the time, and so did I. You are 7 months away from the road he never got off. Keep it up, you owe it to ur self, first and foremost, but also ur friends and family. I don't know you, but I'm proud of you and ur story inspires me.

way to go! keep at it. thanks for sharing as it is inspiring.

Good for you Boss! I like hearing sucess stories and yours is an encouraging one.:)

Congrads Boss

I have a similar story. Great to hear someone else has turned their life around. Keep at it

Congats Boss! I wish you a safe, sober, and happy holiday season. I know people who are very close to me who have never had the courage or willpower to accomplish what you have. The holidays can be an easy time to slip so be on guard and stick with your new way of life. Be proud of what you have done an who you are.... I don't even know you but I am proud of you. Congratulations and much respect to you.

Good job Bro, keep at it. It will do more than keep you on the straight and narrow.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131