over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BB podcasts

IronLion2

Banned
Ive been binging on podcasts and audio books, anyone got any pertinent to; bodybuilding, strength, or PEDs? What else is interesting?

Advices radio has multiple shows that fit the bill although most of the show is spent talking about there personal lives and not about drugs or other related topics.

Blood sweat and gear is probably the best show on advices, the rest is pretty unlistenable imo

Last edited:
Advices radio has multiple shows that fit the bill although most of the show is spent talking about there personal lives and not about drugs or other related topics.

Blood sweat and gear is probably the best show on advices, the rest is pretty unlistenable imo

You don't like clinical muscle? That's my favorite on advices.

I like BNR, All of advices, and even listen to heavy muscle radio. Hopefull someone posts up some podcasts I've never heard of.

I've enjoy muscle experts podcast with BPak but theres 140 episodes and ive already listened to all the good ones :(

Can't beat advices radio imo.Great host and guests.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

All of the old projectbodybuilding.com podcasts were by far the best thing ever done in bodybuilding radio: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCctR1VOy9AOoTFxYdFzxKIg

The website fell apart because one of the main guys died, another one was going through a divorce, and Dave Pulcinella had somebody in his personal life trying to blackmail him using things he said on one of the shows. They gave the website to some 5'2 early 20s kid who doesn't actually bodybuild who kinda stopped maintaining it and all the old shows, which were gold, were mostly lost. There's a few from youtube that are all worth a listen despite their age. Some recommendations: The episodes with Justin Harris, PJ Braun, and Tad the Diet Coach, and Dusty Hanshaw are all awesome.

Gear'd up is also great, but the later episodes got weirdly gossipy/catty and started being mostly trash talking about individuals in the community (often deservedly...) and less of actual bbing talk.

Advices Radio is kind of hit or miss... I find blood sweat and gear just unlistenable without a younger and more focused host joining skip+scott to steer the conversations a bit more on topic, but I can see the appeal if you find Skip more appealing. They've also got a Dave Pulcinella variety show which just started and is fantastic. Some of the shows with good guests can be awesome though. The latest one with John Jewett was pretty good, but I find they dance around the actual "what to take/what I take and how much" types of questions a bit too much.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members