over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BBers vs. Racehorses

phosphorylation

Registered
I got to talking with some trainers of very competetive race horses. We were talking about gear and dosages etc... most of these guys are giving their horses around 5cc per week of EQ. That seems rather low, considering that these animals weigh 1000-1500 pounds. I know plenty of people that run more gear than that and are in the 250lb range. Any thoughts on this drastic difference in dosages for performance enhancement?

Im sure that the horse racers know what their doing. And plus too much size on a horse would be a bad thing/less speed.

I think it all has to do with the metabolism or the animal. I always wondered how gorillas can be 400 lbs of muscle when all they eat is bananas. I assume their bodies are just different and they respond way better to the stuff. Humans are weak animals, even the strongest of us have nothing on a pony.. let alone a horse.

I think it all has to do with the metabolism or the animal. I always wondered how gorillas can be 400 lbs of muscle when all they eat is bananas. I assume their bodies are just different and they respond way better to the stuff. Humans are weak animals, even the strongest of us have nothing on a pony.. let alone a horse.

good point bro

Gorillas and horses, et al produce enzymes that leech protein out of plant cellulose. LOL! I've only ever seen a gorilla eat bananas in cartoons! The problem is, they have to eat all fucking day long to satisfy their dietary needs. We eat meat and starches, which are more calorie dense, and that allows us/the body to put more energy into developing our brains. Think about it. Gorillas are, physically, more dominant than humans. Why aren't they the dominant species?

Last edited:
You just can't compare animals to people.
They seem to respond so much better to things than humans. Some animals even get an anabolic response from clen.

Horses are already naturally muscular. A little anabolics go a long way in an animal that spends 95% of its day eating.

I have 2 horses, and those things are never standing there without chewing on something.

Gorillas and horses, et al produce enzymes that leech protein out of plant cellulose. LOL! I've only ever seen a gorilla eat bananas in cartoons! The problem is, they have to eat all fucking day long to satisfy their dietary needs. We eat meat, which is more calorie dense, and that allows us/the body to put more energy into developing our brains. Think about it. Gorillas are, physically, more dominant than humans. Why aren't they the dominant species?

That reminds me I can't wait to see the new planet of the apes film... it looks incredible. Don't know when it was released in the US but it was released here a few days ago here.

Rise of the Planet of the Apes Official Trailer 2011 HD - YouTube

Im sure that the horse racers know what their doing. And plus too much size on a horse would be a bad thing/less speed.

Knowing how some people treat animals, I'm sure at one point or another, doses have been pushed extremely high and they have settled on the current amounts.

Gorillas are 400lbs because they are eating leaves every waking second of their lives.

Gorillas are, physically, more dominant than humans. Why aren't they the dominant species?

Because they aren't viral like humans are.

Because they aren't viral like humans are.

Or possibly because our brain is larger than a gorilla's in comparison to the rest of our body. What you stated also goes back to us eating more calorie dense food than gorillas. We don't have to constantly eat/forage and try to conserve energy. We have the time, muscular endurance and mental capacity to explore, learn, teach, create/innovate and fuck (not only for procreation but also for pleasure).

Elvia said:
That reminds me I can't wait to see the new planet of the apes film... it looks incredible. Don't know when it was released in the US but it was released here a few days ago here.

Saw it. It was a good time, for sure. The big "reveal" at the ending was a bit hokey but all-in-all was good-ish.

Last edited:

It's all about genetics.

Attachments

• Chimp-with-huge-balls.jpg
    Chimp-with-huge-balls.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 206,027
Knowing how some people treat animals, I'm sure at one point or another, doses have been pushed extremely high and they have settled on the current amounts.

Shiat, I've seen horses injected w/meth like substances in Italy(Chinque Terra)...I'm sure diff. care takers have horses all over the globe(U.S. too) taking what ever they see fit...Just like most pro athletes do.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws