over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BBOY are you OK?

Holy shit! I'm all good guys, don't know what you heard but I'm SUPER GOOD!

Emeric I seen where you called this evening, I had my phone charging in the downstairs bathroom and missed your call, it's late so I didn't call back, sorry.

Sooooooooo.... what did you hear about me..LOL

OMG! I’m so glad you’re alive and well. I could barely sleep. This is great new!!! 💪

where did the rumor start , and how did you die?

Chrisis averted. Thanks for checking in bboy.

I go to bed and you're dead. I wake up and you're alive

You're a miracle buddy

You know that you have people who actually care here. Glad to here everything is good.

Glad to hear this was just a rumor!

where did the rumor start , and how did you die?
yes, I would also like to know.LOL

You know that you have people who actually care here. Glad to here everything is good.
yes, I have made a lot of friends from this board, both online and off, I'm truly sorry to worry everyone, trust me if something ever happens you will all be informed immediately.

I heard he got bitten by a land shark.:p Glad to hear everything is good with you b-boy.

yes, I would also like to know.LOL

yes, I have made a lot of friends from this board, both online and off, I'm truly sorry to worry everyone, trust me if something ever happens you will all be informed immediately.

At least you now know we all would have been sad if it were true :D

Bboy will live until he is 90, he is not going anywhere:headbang: out of respect delete thread because it’s stupid

Last edited:
Good to know your ok

A very good super heavy NPC competitor and trainer died today so maybe thru the grapevine some kind of information got screwed up
Don't know who died but sorry to hear this ^^^^

As someone else said, Bboy lives his life healthy so it would be a surprise if he died young. The first thing that came to my mind when I read this thread was that he just retired from professional bodybuilding and should be more healthy than ever.

Glad to hear youre ok. I too have told my wife to come on here when I kick the bucket. This reminds me that I need to go over that again with her, make sure she has my password etc.

Good to know your ok

A very good super heavy NPC competitor and trainer died today so maybe thru the grapevine some kind of information got screwed up

Was he a member on here?

As someone else said, Bboy lives his life healthy so it would be a surprise if he died young. The first thing that came to my mind when I read this thread was that he just retired from professional bodybuilding and should be more healthy than ever.

Glad to hear youre ok. I too have told my wife to come on here when I kick the bucket. This reminds me that I need to go over that again with her, make sure she has my password etc.

I sincerely hope I don't have to see your wife post for many many years from now

Was he a member on here?

I don't know if he was on here.

This was on my facebook feed yesterday:

On behalf of David Schachterle. As many of you know David was sent to a better place with the angels above in heaven.

He leaves behind his beautiful daughter Jadelyn and his partner in crime of 21 years, Lia. We lost an amazing man. He was caring, selfless and always gave back to his athletes.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/funeral-...5Yd2Br_iUs15-1Ft4ucmtlvcTZHgYkO51UNRoAMlWaEwE

I never told anyone to come on here and alert everyone about my death and y'all still found out.

Hopefully we have you here for at least a couple of more decades.

Glad to hear B-Boy is okay.

Holy shit! I'm all good guys, don't know what you heard but I'm SUPER GOOD!

Emeric I seen where you called this evening, I had my phone charging in the downstairs bathroom and missed your call, it's late so I didn't call back, sorry.

Sooooooooo.... what did you hear about me..LOL

FAAAACK!!!!!
SOOOO glad BBOY!!!! sorry to freak everyone out!!!!
guess its better to check up on our flock than to not.
whew!
-F2S

I don't know if he was on here.

This was on my facebook feed yesterday:

On behalf of David Schachterle. As many of you know David was sent to a better place with the angels above in heaven.

He leaves behind his beautiful daughter Jadelyn and his partner in crime of 21 years, Lia. We lost an amazing man. He was caring, selfless and always gave back to his athletes.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/funeral-...5Yd2Br_iUs15-1Ft4ucmtlvcTZHgYkO51UNRoAMlWaEwE

I think David was 40 years old only.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_