over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BC I start too many threads in a day

DrBeefcake777

Banned
In a thread about my GFs health me being told Im starting too many threads in a day, a troll and Im lying about my GFs weight, and to STFU it will make those who go toxic happy to know that Im gonna step away from this forum for a while now. Not that yall give a shit, but I have current health issues I wanted good advice for before the doc a few weeks ago. Made a thread about fake compounds like the clambutteroil, etc and Im being told to stfu and quit being active when I posted nad had a good time on a board I didnt think would get so toxic like many do when Im asking for advice for my GF.

It was one day and what.... 3 threads max in a day unless Im forgetting one. The old BF% pic... Isnt this place to ask questions and learn.

Anyways you all that told me to shut the fuck up and called me a troll for no reason at all, bc Im not toxic online, I will just say hey.... you win... I will go somewhere else I suppose. So sorry for the 3 threads in a day and 1 accidental duplicate.

Thanks to those who gave me great advice about my own edema I had and my upcoming stress test the 13th. Im sure I will be fine and I had gotten great advice until that thread where my fat GF was fictional and I needed to be less active when I was enjoying my day off on the forum and seeing what some thought I should do or thier opinions.
I will be.

Any man thats gonna say STFU to someone online for no reason.... well nevermind. Im not mad about it so no need to retaliate.

DrBeefcake777

BYE KAREN 👋

Evan, you need to go away.

Your digging your own rabbit hole. I don't usually comment on these types of threads, but it's now embarrassing, I feel bad for you.

Your GF is fat, and that's OK, you don't need to come to a advanced muscle board and ask how she can lose weight, the fact that you don't know where to start is clearly a reason why you don't belong here.

Just go.....and tell her to eat less.

drcake said:
Any man thats gonna say STFU to someone online for no reason.... well nevermind. Im not mad about it so no need to retaliate.
But it wasn't for no reason. You were spamming the board with uninteresting drivel and discouraging people that actually have great bodybuilding content from even wanting to post. The whole reason we're here is to read people's advanced thoughts on bodybuilding. It's for your own good to stfu here.

Like do you really think your posts stand toe to toe against posts John Meadows makes or Dante Trudel or Brad or Matt or any of the other dozens of advanced guys make on this board?

100%
This is an advanced hardcore BBing forum and we’re getting far too many very simple newbie threads. I understand the wanting to learn more...but there’s a simple search bar on here and I guarantee you there are 16 previous threads allll answering your same question. Search, learn and lurk...that’s the best advice I can give u when it comes to boards.

But it wasn't for no reason. You were spamming the board with uninteresting drivel and discouraging people that actually have great bodybuilding content from even wanting to post. The whole reason we're here is to read people's advanced thoughts on bodybuilding. It's for your own good to stfu here.

Like do you really think your posts stand toe to toe against posts John Meadows makes or Dante Trudel or Brad or Matt or any of the other dozens of advanced guys make on this board?

You should have to be at least 18 to join this forum...........lol
And submit your estrogen levels from your last blood draw.

Hey bro, no hard feelings. Hope you get shit figured out. Life's a bitch, then you die. All my best...

I agree so many newbies join and posting last few months it really take away from wanting to log in

Let me help you go. We don't need a drama queen. After calling one are most respected members (b-boy) a fuck stick, you lost all credibility with me. Feel free to call me a fuck stick too for banning you.

In a thread about my GFs health me being told Im starting too many threads in a day, a troll and Im lying about my GFs weight, and to STFU it will make those who go toxic happy to know that Im gonna step away from this forum for a while now. Not that yall give a shit, but I have current health issues I wanted good advice for before the doc a few weeks ago. Made a thread about fake compounds like the clambutteroil, etc and Im being told to stfu and quit being active when I posted nad had a good time on a board I didnt think would get so toxic like many do when Im asking for advice for my GF.

It was one day and what.... 3 threads max in a day unless Im forgetting one. The old BF% pic... Isnt this place to ask questions and learn.

Anyways you all that told me to shut the fuck up and called me a troll for no reason at all, bc Im not toxic online, I will just say hey.... you win... I will go somewhere else I suppose. So sorry for the 3 threads in a day and 1 accidental duplicate.

Thanks to those who gave me great advice about my own edema I had and my upcoming stress test the 13th. Im sure I will be fine and I had gotten great advice until that thread where my fat GF was fictional and I needed to be less active when I was enjoying my day off on the forum and seeing what some thought I should do or thier opinions.
I will be.

DrBeefcake777
Let me help you go. We don't need a drama queen. After calling one are most respected members (b-boy) a fuck stick, you lost all credibility with me. Feel free to call me a fuck stick too for banning you.

Woah Woah Woah!!!! Don’t ban him just yet!

Pics of the fat girlfriend before you go? 😅

You have to love the fact he started another thread to say he wouldn’t be starting any more threads though.

^^^OMG ..i almost post'd this myself :LOL:

gets flamed for creating too many (..garbage) threads..

immediately creates another garbage thread titled "BC I start too many threads....." 🤔 ??

If I had a nickel for every person that said they were done here that came back and kept posting my supplement bill would be covered.
Same as if every celebrity that said they were moving to Canada four years ago.........lol

Who the hell creates a post, to say he's heard he creates too many posts, and he won't create posts anymore????
It takes a special lack of self awareness that only a select few can ever attain.

Just craving attention, every forum has one. And when they announce they're leaving, usually means they'll be back again lol

What's wrong with just leaving? A lot of people want a dramatic exit

I won't judge the guy. He might come across as a dick but we all go through shit, so hope he reads this and know I wish him the best of luck.

Well I'm not leaving........lol
You're all stuck with me as I get older and crankier.

Health issues wanting advice from the internet..............mmmmkay.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws