over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BCAA’s deplete dopamine and neurotransmitters

All these instagram celeb chicks and even regular gym bros always pimping and bragging about bcaa. I don't know why the fuck anyone intelligent would still be using bcaa over eaa. I had been saying EAA is superior for almost a decade now and finally it has been confirmed by pretty much every great mind in the industry.

Yet, still everyone is pimping their damn bcaa's. Lol

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I have always felt like bcaa's benefited me not sure what EAA are as I have never heard of it but will do some research

I have always felt like bcaa's benefited me not sure what EAA are as I have never heard of it but will do some research

EAA are the amino acids your body cannot produce on it's own.

Simply put:

BCAA inhibit protein breakdown(inhibit muscle loss)

EAA inhibit protein breakdown and promote protein synthesis(inhibit muscle loss and promote muscle gain)

If you have a bunch of BCAA don't throw them away, as a bunch of people suggest these days. They aren't "expensive flavored water". They aren't the optimal product but can still be used to help prevent muscle loss. At the end of the day, either product won't make or break the progress, all other nutrition variables in check. Both can be useful in caloric deficit endurance and/or intense heavy training.
Have the money and don't mind the taste? EAA

Jesus man.No wonder I'm nutty

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

No need to take 3g. We get enough from are daily food intake. 200 mg to 400 mg before training on the top of what you getting from your food should be enough.

All I know is that I was having a hell of a time trying to drop weight while taking bcaas. I have always been able to drop bodyfat with keto, but not this time around. Turns out the bcaas kept kicking me out of ketosis. Once I dropped the bcaas the weight starting coming off again. No more bcaas for this guy :(

All I know is that I was having a hell of a time trying to drop weight while taking bcaas. I have always been able to drop bodyfat with keto, but not this time around. Turns out the bcaas kept kicking me out of ketosis. Once I dropped the bcaas the weight starting coming off again. No more bcaas for this guy :(

LEUCINE spikes insulin...

Not worthless

Chances are you have eaten something recently and not fasted meaning you have amino acid floating around. Add some bcaa’s to the mix and they mix with those making and eaa profile or even complete proteins. So if they trigger protein systhesis chances are you have the aminos in the blood stream already to to something with.

https://youtu.be/bX52PHIkJNQ

Then you have the viewpoint of another very educated BB on EAA. Both Marc and John have been on the sides of their products and John even before his own line has preached EAA. Reality is they both tell you to EAT FUCKING FOOD, before you waste money on supplements! !

I stopped.taking bcaas because of a keto cut ive been doing and have made only.positive changes

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner