over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BCP-157 for grade 1-2 hamstring tear

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So I partially tore my biceps femoris of the hamstring , orthopedic says it's a bad grade 1 mild grade 2 and that there is a 90% chance that it won't require surgery (pending MRI tomorrow)
So I'm planning how I'm gonna heal rehab this shit and wondering if anyone has used BCP-157 for a significant muscle tear.??
I know alot have seen good results from BCP for minor injuries.
I'm thinking 250mcg site injected every 12hr , I saw where Ben Pollock used this protocol for healing a quad tear but not sure exactly how accurate that is.
Currently taking 140mg test Cyp a week for TRT and 2iu HGH. I was thinking of increasing the HGH to 4iu and I've read that low dose anavar is proven to help healing as well but again it only hearsay from a friend's buddy that knows a guy who's cousin dated a pro that said it works type shit

I would say your plan looks solid. Good luck with your recovery

Not.going to heal as fast as you want without the proper soft tissue work. Find a ART provider in your area and get healed.

From what I've heard/read, you might be able to get faster/better results from the BPC by using a significantly higher dose.

From what I've heard/read, you might be able to get faster/better results from the BPC by using a significantly higher dose.
I agree. I had best results from 500-600mcg 2X day cycled 2 weeks on 1 week off.

Not.going to heal as fast as you want without the proper soft tissue work. Find a ART provider in your area and get healed.
This, IMO a good physical therapist is key. I have one who deals only with athletes (not the type that see old ladies in car accidents) who has healed every injury I ever had. PT is the key.

Had the same injury a few months back.

500mcg 2x daily. TB-500 3mg per week.

Chattanooga Mobile RPW 2 https://www.chattanoogarehab.com/us/

Find a clinic that has one of these nearby you and go 3x per week. Machine is freaking brilliant.

Was running again after three weeks.

I've always had good recovery on other injuries with TB500 5mg 1x/wk
BPC I've never tried(too many injections for Me)

So I partially tore my biceps femoris of the hamstring , orthopedic says it's a bad grade 1 mild grade 2 and that there is a 90% chance that it won't require surgery (pending MRI tomorrow)
So I'm planning how I'm gonna heal rehab this shit and wondering if anyone has used BCP-157 for a significant muscle tear.??
I know alot have seen good results from BCP for minor injuries.
I'm thinking 250mcg site injected every 12hr , I saw where Ben Pollock used this protocol for healing a quad tear but not sure exactly how accurate that is.
Currently taking 140mg test Cyp a week for TRT and 2iu HGH. I was thinking of increasing the HGH to 4iu and I've read that low dose anavar is proven to help healing as well but again it only hearsay from a friend's buddy that knows a guy who's cousin dated a pro that said it works type shit
Plan looks great, but I would do what some other guys on here have talked about and get some soft tissue work from a pro. You could throw some BPC in there, but I'm not sure if you'll see much of a difference from what you're already doing.

What's torn? Muscle belly or tendon? Those are two very different protocols.

This is the mostly forgotten muscle belly tear protocol.

Starr Rehab Protocol​

Once you’re injured you wait approximately two days until the pain starts to blur or get fuzzy. The terms “blur” or “fuzzy” mean that the pain is no longer acute and you can’t exactly pinpoint where the pain is coming from anymore. The theory is that if you rest longer than the two days the muscle tissue will start to create scar tissue and what you want the muscle fibers to do is to reorganize in their normal structure. That means waiting to rehab is typically not better here. The injury would need to be pretty severe to warrant four days of rest.

Once the pain has blurred, go to the gym and choose a lift that directly works the injury. The key here is to make sure and lift with perfect form using light weights and high reps. For example, if the pain was in your hamstring you could perform squats. You’d start off by doing 3x25x45 (3 sets of 25 with the empty bar). You will feel pain at the injury site, but it should stay the same or feel better towards the end of the session. If the pain increases, you need to rest more.

The very next day squat again. This time add weight to one (or all) sets. For example:

Day One​

• 3x25x45 lb.

Second Day​

• 2x25x45 lb.
  • 25×55 lb.

Third Day​

• 25×45 lb.
  • 25×55 lb.
  • 25×65 lb.

I should note that this isn’t an exact science and some people may be fine with Day 1: 3x25x45 and Day2 doing: 3x25x55, Day3 doing: 3x25x65. Also note that for older populations squatting every day could actually be too stressful; they would be better served by following a similar progression every other day.

Continue increasing the weight and squatting 3×25 daily for 10 days. After 10 days, increase the weight again and decrease the volume to 3×15. Then again to 3×10, and finally to 3×5. This whole process will take approximately two weeks of squatting every day. After two weeks you should be at (or above) the weight you injured yourself with.

Grade 2 Tear here. Entire back of leg and calf was black/blue from the tear. Did not rupture anything but muscle belly was shredded. Did it pulling from the floor.

250mcg 2x per day for 12 week directly into inured area
3mg TB500 per week first 12 weeks
TRT test
4iu GH

Started light eccentrics and isometrics 3 weeks in. Light concentrics at 6 weeks. Light dead’s at 8 weeks. Full go at 16 weeks.

My PT said it was the fastest he’s ever seen someone recover from that type of injury. He was shocked each time I went in.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws