over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BD 50's fake?

This is So Weird

I have two Sponsors Dbol I have 10mg & 20mg. The 10mg gives me a back Pump Strain like no other and a Ok Pump and Andro Rush, but the 20mg gives me no back pumps or pain but it gives great Rush and Pumps.

If you are talking about product supplied from the man in asia

Then you just have to be very careful what you say because,
he has survived for over 10 years attacks on his products from an occaissional customer who did not get a response to one of the products.

The knockoffs have been consistently shown to produce satisfactory results and anyone who claims it is a placebo effect has no idea how much product has been sold and used in relationship to the occaissional non responder.

Maybe it was another supplier you were referring to. I just wanted to clarify that about him, for everone who may be making assumptions.

Its been about three years since people really hammered hard as to whether BD product coming out of asia from him was the real deal or not.

I think the where we are is it is really a mute point when you recognize how much he has put out in the market, or another way of looking at it is, the customer demand for the BD products he sells remains too strong for it to be anything but good product.

I just thought I would give alittle support to an old friend. You see I was there defending him 10 years ago when he could not effectively communicate to defend himself.

Nothing really has changed, he is still doing what he has always done, albeit with an occaissional challenge from a non responder.

I am not saying that you were even aiming this at him but I do not know anyone who puts out more BD product then him.

Raskan

Update

The sponsor did respond to this thread very quickly and replaced the product with another dvd. The new oral dvd worked very well, just as all his prior ones had, other than the 50's. Were they bunk? Was I just a non responder? I dont know, all I know is, that he made it right and that right there shows alot especially consider the game we're in. This isnt wal-mart guys, he didnt have to do that, so hopefully this clears up any questions.

The sponsor did respond to this thread very quickly and replaced the product with another dvd. The new oral dvd worked very well, just as all his prior ones had, other than the 50's. Were they bunk? Was I just a non responder? I dont know, all I know is, that he made it right and that right there shows alot especially consider the game we're in. This isnt wal-mart guys, he didnt have to do that, so hopefully this clears up any questions.

thats whats important, sounds like a stand up guy. glad everything worked out for you!

tried half tab(25mg) and did not feel anything. I had felt the effect of 5mg pink thai before even with 1st dose...will update

Last edited:
most of the British Dragon gear i've tried has been legit. They've come from sponsors on here, I cant speak for the orals though. I got sick halfway through my t-bol and omnadren cycle, when i got better i just went without the t-bol but i will be running a cycle with the same t-bol again in the winter, I suppose if you're still wondering by then i could let you know lol

seriously whats the deal with methanabol 50mg light pink????? they look fresh and crisp but not feeling the effect yet but still holding hopes:)

I have used BD A-bombs last year and they have worked. I couldn't turn a screwdriver at work because of the forearm pumps. Filled out nicely.

Last edited:
^ we are talking about bd methanabol 50mg tabs pink squarish looking.

this is what bd said
"We receive countless email inquiries whether the British Dragon Product purchased is a legitimate British Dragon product, with some people even adding pictures of the received product. Everybody should be aware that British Dragon has not manufactured any products in years and at the moment THERE ARE NONE LEGITIMATE British Dragon products available anywhere. New products were not yet made and our best estimate at the moment is September or October.

In regards to old batches please understand that they were made 5 or more years ago, and expiry period of our products is not more than 3 Years. So please understand that ALL products currently offered on the market are 100% counterfeits, regardless of the source.

Using counterfeited medical products is potentially lethal! Counterfeited products are only made with profit in mind, are not produced to any pharmaceutical standard and are usually are full of bacteria and are potentially hazardous. Majority of Counterfeieted products are made in China and are than either smuggled out of the country. Counterfeiters are abusing the good reputation of British Dragon to sell their low-quality products and in the end tarnish the British Dragon reputation.”

If they are pink, square, and have bd on one side and 50 on the other and are from a gentlemen in china, then they are g2g. If they are from anywhere else they could be bunk.

Are you sure?????????

this is what bd said
"We receive countless email inquiries whether the British Dragon Product purchased is a legitimate British Dragon product, with some people even adding pictures of the received product. Everybody should be aware that British Dragon has not manufactured any products in years and at the moment THERE ARE NONE LEGITIMATE British Dragon products available anywhere. New products were not yet made and our best estimate at the moment is September or October.

In regards to old batches please understand that they were made 5 or more years ago, and expiry period of our products is not more than 3 Years. So please understand that ALL products currently offered on the market are 100% counterfeits, regardless of the source.

Using counterfeited medical products is potentially lethal! Counterfeited products are only made with profit in mind, are not produced to any pharmaceutical standard and are usually are full of bacteria and are potentially hazardous. Majority of Counterfeieted products are made in China and are than either smuggled out of the country. Counterfeiters are abusing the good reputation of British Dragon to sell their low-quality products and in the end tarnish the British Dragon reputation.”

I thought that this was pretty much a known fact of the currently available BD and QV?? Meaning the NAMES are counterfit, not always the label claims though.

bunk bunk bunk

lesson learned. i ordered from the same sponsor probaly and was annoyed. but this sponsor is very well protected ( or thats the way it seems to be). i ordered 100 plus tabs of BP winny tabs along with clen, t3, and t-bol and they werent worth a crap. ill never send money to moldova region again!!! domestic is the best way to go. so if your here in america, there are some real awesome domestic sponsors that are on point.

These are from a board sponsor and im pretty sure they are bunk.
Do I have any recourse?
Or should i just mark it up as a lessoned learned.

What I was getting at with my post, was some of those BD knockoffs work, some don't. It's a gamble. Only way to tell is to get it tested or get a before and after bloodtest.

lesson learned. i ordered from the same sponsor probaly and was annoyed. but this sponsor is very well protected ( or thats the way it seems to be). i ordered 100 plus tabs of BP winny tabs along with clen, t3, and t-bol and they werent worth a crap. ill never send money to moldova region again!!! domestic is the best way to go. so if your here in america, there are some real awesome domestic sponsors that are on point.

this is from a domestic source
BD Methanabol Real/Fake??? - Anabolic Steroids - Steroid.com / Anabolic Review Forums
bunk

BD china orals are hard as rocks...if You chew them...the results will be night & day different from just swallowing them

Dwfenitely agree with the above.....I had got some be stanz and some methanabols and chewed instead of just swallowing them.....MAde a dramatic difference as far as results .....some of the best orals if not the best I have ever purchased.....by the way have something to drink handy they taste horrible .....LOL..

Are you guys talking about BD: British Dispensary, or British Dragon?

I was only aware British Dispensary made 5mg and 10mg Dianabol tabs. The 5 mg are pink and the 10mg are yellow, both pentagon shaped, with a snake and arrow imprint.

The 10mg yellow's are definitely GTG.

-Pack

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws