over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Be Careful!

got a lot of hives the last couple days on 2 old injection sites that were swollen/red. also i tried cjcdac IM but that was worse for me. my shoulder where i injected is really swollen/red/itchy but its getting better. besides these side effects i am enjoying the peps.

got a lot of hives the last couple days on 2 old injection sites that were swollen/red. also i tried cjcdac IM but that was worse for me. my shoulder where i injected is really swollen/red/itchy but its getting better. besides these side effects i am enjoying the peps.

Can you post pics of what it looks like? By the sounds of things if that were me I would not carry on injecting cjc-dac if I had that reaction.

Can you post pics of what it looks like? By the sounds of things if that were me I would not carry on injecting cjc-dac if I had that reaction.

at this point most of the swelling/redness is gone.i do have a few small hives on my left arm that appeared this morning after cardio. the swelling spread to most of my left arm as well. i even tried diluting it with more water.

Elvia, get off the Dac? :eek: ! im jk ima give it a couple more tries cause it seems to improve a little each time. the hex burns more then the dac but it doesnt seem to bother me.

if i have to stop the dac i hope i dont have a problem getting rid of it. :)

at this point most of the swelling/redness is gone.i do have a few small hives on my left arm that appeared this morning after cardio. the swelling spread to most of my left arm as well. i even tried diluting it with more water.

Elvia, get off the Dac? :eek: ! im jk ima give it a couple more tries cause it seems to improve a little each time. the hex burns more then the dac but it doesnt seem to bother me.

if i have to stop the dac i hope i dont have a problem getting rid of it. :)

I just feel sorry for you cos it's so good and you might not be able to use it! I would just experiment with the other ghrh's and see how they are for you. Obviously just buy 1 vial of each incase you get the same reaction. I forgot to do my GHRP-2... just realized :eek: I will do that now!! :)

I just feel sorry for you cos it's so good and you might not be able to use it! I would just experiment with the other ghrh's and see how they are for you. Obviously just buy 1 vial of each incase you get the same reaction. I forgot to do my GHRP-2... just realized :eek: I will do that now!! :)

the only other ghrh they have is sermorelin i believe.

I wouldn't bother with sermorelin personally as the half life is to short to really be of any practical use. Have you tried mod grf? (Cjc wo dac) ?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

I wouldn't bother with sermorelin personally as the half life is to short to really be of any practical use. Have you tried mod grf? (Cjc wo dac) ?

ok im still learning here so im prolly wrong but doesnt dac only increase the life of the peptide so id still be injecting the same amino profile.

ok im still learning here so im prolly wrong but doesnt dac only increase the life of the peptide so id still be injecting the same amino profile.

Yes but sermorelin would be the same core peptide to. It's all the same thing with certain aminos cleved of our modified etc. There was another long acting ghrh out there but I can't think of the name of it at the moment. If it comes to me ill let you know. It might just be the dac that's causing the reaction, im not sure as I've never had an issue with any form of peptide.

Yes but sermorelin would be the same core peptide to. It's all the same thing with certain aminos cleved of our modified etc. There was another long acting ghrh out there but I can't think of the name of it at the moment. If it comes to me ill let you know. It might just be the dac that's causing the reaction, im not sure as I've never had an issue with any form of peptide.

Thanks

There is sermorelin and cjc no dac that we are offer. I am gonna ask if we can get tesamorelin too ;)

There is sermorelin and cjc no dac that we are offer. I am gonna ask if we can get tesamorelin too ;)

That's the one I was trying to think off

The thing is many of these GHRH's can cause swelling at the inj site so if one does they may all do it. That's why I would go with 1 vial of each if you want to ever try then again and not buy a full cycles worth.

sounds good ill get 1 of each and start with cjcnodac. if i can handle one of them really well then i might still keep dac but take 1mg weekly or w/e i can tolerate. if i cant handle any of em then its onto IGF/slin.

is it worth even running a ghrh alone?

sounds good ill get 1 of each and start with cjcnodac. if i can handle one of them really well then i might still keep dac but take 1mg weekly or w/e i can tolerate. if i cant handle any of em then its onto IGF/slin.

is it worth even running a ghrh alone?

I assume you mean a GHRP alone? Yeah it is definitely worth it but results won't be as good. Quite a few guys run them alone and say great things. But serum tests have shown the two combined are best for the biggest spikes in gh.

I assume you mean a GHRP alone? Yeah it is definitely worth it but results won't be as good. Quite a few guys run them alone and say great things. But serum tests have shown the two combined are best for the biggest spikes in gh.

sry yeah GHRP. i took 500mcg of dac last night. theres a little swelling/redness but its much much better.just gotta remember too massage after. i also up'd the hex to 60mcg this morning. not much difference in feeling. ill try 70mcg this afternoon.

also it was a sub-q shot.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear