over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Be strong and look like it

Been following along since you've started this log, some super impressive numbers you're putting up! :headbang:

Great progress your leaning out nice and strong as a bull.What's body weight now?

Been following along since you've started this log, some super impressive numbers you're putting up! :headbang:

Thanks man! I figure if I can stay consistent and use that strength I built and transition into high volume and more Reps it should translate to more size and better condition. Tired of being a fat powerlfter lol.

Great progress your leaning out nice and strong as a bull.What's body weight now?

Thanks man, I am right now 275. Plan is do this current diet for a week total then I have a family vacation which is nice since I work usually 64-84 hour swing shift weeks lol. Then I'm gonna do a 30ish day log of a product and afterwards diet until I'm 10% or lower then have a pretty exciting blast planned.

I see a lot of powerlifters do well with DC style training. Something to consider when you're ready to make that transition into higher volume. When I switched my training to more of that style I made some pretty rapid progress. And enjoy your vacation! They don't come around often enough! :headbang:

Thanks man! I figure if I can stay consistent and use that strength I built and transition into high volume and more Reps it should translate to more size and better condition. Tired of being a fat powerlfter lol.

Thanks man, I am right now 275. Plan is do this current diet for a week total then I have a family vacation which is nice since I work usually 64-84 hour swing shift weeks lol. Then I'm gonna do a 30ish day log of a product and afterwards diet until I'm 10% or lower then have a pretty exciting blast planned.

Have a weeks worth of lifting to log in here. Took some vacation time from work and today is day one of a family trip so I will deload (long overdue) and not lift Thursday and Friday of this week and won't lift Monday and Tuesday of next week. Just to rest up and enjoy my family while I can. Big blast after that along with a true high dose igf run sponsored by keytech. Will update previous weeks numbers when I get home.

I see a lot of powerlifters do well with DC style training. Something to consider when you're ready to make that transition into higher volume. When I switched my training to more of that style I made some pretty rapid progress. And enjoy your vacation! They don't come around often enough! :headbang:

I always trained D.C. Style and loved it for a while. I'm just really enjoying this how volume right now and responding well. D.C. Will always hold a special place in my heart but for now with my upcoming blast plans the higher volume just makes more sense at this time.

Ok got back from my vacation Tuesday night and trained Wednesday Thursday and Friday with my usual high volume. Decided upon thinking about it that I actually will switch back to DC style training starting Monday. With my heavy work schedule and limited sleep it seems the better option. So Monday that will start. I’ll post details over the weekend as I work on it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131