over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Beastdrol Better Than D-Bol

Cosmicdrifter

Registered
On another board, I see constant discussions about the value of Beastdrol vs D-Bol - with many saying that Beastdrol is better. Does not aromatize, no gyno, no water bloat.

I have some and I know it has some of the disadvantages of an oral, but the gains in lean, hard muscle are touted by users. I never see it discussed on this forum. Any particular reason.

The following claims seem to be substantiated by users, and by the way, it is legal at the moment.

What kind of results can I expect from Beastdrol?

Beastdrol is extremely powerful. It will produce substantial increases in lean muscle tissue and strength. Many people report getting better gains in lean mass and strength with Beastdrol than with any other oral steroid, with the exception of the strength from Anadrol. Although, the dose used with Anadrol is usually 100mg or higher, when a 30mg dose of Beastdrol is comparable.

The actual amount of muscle and strength gained is unable to be determined. There are too many factors that go into a training and diet regimen to accurately tell anyone how much strength and size you will gain. It is safe to say though, you will not be disappointed with your results.

The types of gains that come from beastdrol are all lean. There is no bloat or fat gains, and noticeable increases in vascularity are reported by most users.

Do I need Post Cycle Therapy after using Beastdrol?

YES.

A full PCT is always recommended when using Beastdrol.

What side effects can I get when using Beastdrol?

Headaches, lethargy, acne, aggression, high blood pressure (HBP), thinning of the hair, and a decline in healthy cholesterol levels.

These are typical of any other designer hormone. You should not use Beastdrol if you have any preexisting conditions that can be made worse by the use of Anabolic Steroids.

Do I need an AI (aromatase inhibitor) when using Beastdrol?

Typically, no you do not. Beastdrol will not convert to estrogen, and in fact it will do the opposite and may even lower estrogen levels. When doing PCT, it is always wise to have one handy just in case. But I have yet to hear of someone needing an AI with Beastdrol. Formestane should be more than enough to manage Estrogen levels for Beastdrol users.

Will taking Beastdrol give me gyno?

No, it will not. If you are prone to Gyno, it is suggested to run or Formestane for the whole eight (8) weeks of the cycle. In which case you would need two (2) bottles of UNLEASHED to complete your whole cycle.

Is Beastdrol liver toxic?

Yes, it is. All methylated hormones are. You should always use a liver supplement when using methylated oral hormones. The active ingredients in Post-Cycle should be plenty of support for your liver after cycle. If you are worried about live toxicity during cycle, you can take cycle support during your whole four (4) weeks. So you would need ONE (1) bottle of CYCLE SUPPORT to complete your whole cycle.

Many people say Beastdrol is more toxic than oral steroids. This is unproven in every way you look at it. There are no studies ever given or shown that proves Beastdrol is any more toxic than any common oral steroid, but caution should always be observed, so it is not recommended you ever take beastdrol for more than six (6) weeks.

I'm under the age of 21, should I use Beastdrol?

No. In fact, you should not use any steroid or hormonal product if you are under 21. Your body is already making plenty of natural Testosterone at your age and there is no need to mess with Hormonal products.

I’m an athlete in organized sports, should I use Beastdrol?

No. Using Beastdrol to enhance athletic performance in competitive sports is morally wrong and against the rules of every known organized sports leagues. Cheating in sports by a few, is the main reason Steroids are illegal for all of us. Not only are you cheating yourself, but you are also going to get caught. Beastdrol will make any drug-tested athlete test positive for WADA banned substances during the cycle.

When taking Beastdrol, what dose should I take?

Each bottle has 90 capsules with 10mg of the active ingredient in each.
Typical dose ranges between 10-40mg, which is equal to one (1) to even four (4) capsules per day.

It is suggested that first timers user take two (2) capsules per day, yielding a 20mg daily dose. Gains will be slow and even unnoticed at less than 20mg per day.

It is not suggested for even the most advanced user to ever go take more than four (4) capsules in any 24hr period, taking over 40mg per day is pushing it, though it can be done safely. Those with lots of experience and knowledge of steroids should make a responsible choice. An absolute max dose should not exceed 50mg, the five (5) capsule dose should only be used by someone who is extremely well developed and experienced. Expect more side effects in the higher doses.

How long can I cycle it for?

The standard length seems to be 4 weeks or 30 days. Some more experience users will go as long as six (6) weeks. Six (6) weeks can be done safely. There's no need to go over that amount.

this is just me.....ive always had more problems when using pro hormones than using aas......especially with liver values and cholesterol......

sounds like superdrol... could be a coincidence thought

As I understand it, Superdrol was discontinued and Beastdrol is its replacement.

As with most things related to anabolics, there is a lot of bullshit circulating on the internet about Superdrol being banned and that Beastdrol is a clone.

When I bought my Beastdrol, it from the company that made Superdrol.

I've head of it and from what I understand it is a methylated form of Masteron.

In my case, Superdrol is one of the strongest out there. The side effects can be nasty and after 3 weeks, no more gains for me. Shut me down quick and elevated B/P badly. Did not feel good really at all during use but put the weight, strength and size on quickly, which made up for it. I did have bloodwork after use and it was all normal for me. I feel as though gains were easy to maintain for the most part but did put on substantial water weight.

The thread does look like a good attempt at a plug for "beastdrol"lol

As I understand it, Superdrol was discontinued and Beastdrol is its replacement.

As with most things related to anabolics, there is a lot of bullshit circulating on the internet about Superdrol being banned and that Beastdrol is a clone.

When I bought my Beastdrol, it from the company that made Superdrol.

youre correct a good friend of mine owns a supplement store and sells beatsdrol and that is was the manufacture had emailed him

these names are getting funny, you remember when that one company came out with a prohormone clone and they called it "Gangsta Test" classic.

The thread does look like a good attempt at a plug for "beastdrol"lol

My interest in Beastdrol (other companies may market the same chemistry under another name) is created by its legality, and the fact that people on other boards prefer it to D-Bol. Not because it is legal, but because it works.

It is unusual that something that is widely discussed and used on another board is never mentioned here.

I've head of it and from what I understand it is a methylated form of Masteron.

Ya too bad its not a di-methyl masteron(sp) then it would be the original superdrol if im not mistaken...

I'm on the 3rd week of my bulker running test e and beast and ... J H C... what can i say...stronger than ever...will be getting even more so as the test kick in is due any time...only...my humble suggestion to anyone planning to take on the beast is to drink atleast 6 litres of water ed while on...

and not run it for more than 5 weeks straight ... stretching it to 6 at the MAX ... adn running a decent liver supp. I take Liv52 DS once daily... but thats perennial...

Beastdrol works good, its the same thing as superdrol. I personally think its stronger then D-bol, but makes you feel a lot worser. You will get great results from Beastdrol, don't let the name and the fact that its legal fool you. That stuff will turn you into a beast..thats the TRUTH!

Back when m-1t was legal I tried it. Made me feel like I had the flu. Was seriously anabolic though.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws