over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Beasts winter cycle đź’Ş

beast405

Well-known member / Kilo Klub
Registered
Finally decided what my cycle is going to be for growing. Here’s why is it. I just started this past week. Keep in mind I’m going to Titrate up on these doses this is just the start. My diet is on point. I know it’s water weight that I’ve gained so far but still feels good to see the scale move. I’ve already put on 5-6lbs in a week. It’s grow time. I’m excited to see what I can do.

750mg test cyp
400mg deca
50mg adrol
10iu novolog (post workout)

I’m just doing:

800 test
100 tren e
25 anavar on training days

I have no goals lol

cant go wrong with that cycle. no ai on hand?
Yes. I have adex on hand in case I get nah estro sides. But I hate ais. I am not going to use it unless I get itchy nipps etc. I’m just a few days in and I’m 235lbs up from 230lbs after being out for a few weeks from gyno surgery. This is my first “high dosage” cycle in a long time.

Finally decided what my cycle is going to be for growing. Here’s why is it. I just started this past week. Keep in mind I’m going to Titrate up on these doses this is just the start. My diet is on point. I know it’s water weight that I’ve gained so far but still feels good to see the scale move. I’ve already put on 5-6lbs in a week. It’s grow time. I’m excited to see what I can do.

750mg test cyp
400mg deca
50mg adrol
The real question is, especially if you are trying to grow LBM, how lean are you at this starting point?

The real question is, especially if you are trying to grow LBM, how lean are you at this starting point?
To be honest. I don’t know my actual body fat %. All I can say is I have abs at 235lbs. And maintain them year round. Never had my body fat checked.

750mg test cyp
400mg deca
50mg adrol

How long will you be running it?

My winter is generally Nov through Jan with summer April through August (not this year but my general plan then subject to adjustment).

How long will you be running it?

My winter is generally Nov through Jan with summer April through August (not this year but my general plan then subject to adjustment).
I’m going to run it to January probably

You following a particular training template for this cycle.?
I'm curious to see what your diet looks like starting out

You following a particular training template for this cycle.?
I'm curious to see what your diet looks like starting out
I won’t lie and say my diet is 100% clean. I’m sure some guys will shake their heads but ole well. I’d say it’s 90% clean meals. I make sure I get all my lean protein (250 grams a day) in from eggs, egg whites, lean ground beef, chicken etc. Also make sure to get my good carbs in mainly from Bananas , rice, and oats. But if I want some junk food here and there I will eat it for sure. I’m not a competitor so I see no reason to be so hard on myself about diet. As for my training split it’s

Sunday- Shoudlers
Monday - off
Tuesday- chest/ tris
Wed- back/bis
Thurs- off
Friday- legs

I think in a growth phase a little “junk” here and there is no big as long as you are hitting your macro goals and getting enough nutrients. I remember seeing a video John meadows made where he said he like for his clients to be about 90% on plan so if they get 5 meals A day then every other day they get an off plan meal. As long as it is o me out of the box it’s fine.
for a contest prep I’m sure he would have been a bit more strict.

usually when someone says that he is on a 90% diet, in fact it is max 60% (one day he will eat more, the second less, on the third he has an additional cheated meal - the diet has no structure) and then there is talk - I have poor genetics
This 100%

No offense op, but when someone tells me their diet is “on point” it’s nails on a chalk board. I know you’re not looking for nutrition input, but you’re setting yourself up for mediocrity at best with this plan…or lack there of.

This 100%

No offense op, but when someone tells me their diet is “on point” it’s nails on a chalk board. I know you’re not looking for nutrition input, but you’re setting yourself up for mediocrity at best with this plan…or lack there of.
Everybody is entitled to their opinion. Im not a competitor and bodybuilding isn’t my life. This is a hobby of mine. So no I’m not going to eat 100% correct all the time. And No offense taken. Thanks for the input brother

usually when someone says that he is on a 90% diet, in fact it is max 60% (one day he will eat more, the second less, on the third he has an additional cheated meal - the diet has no structure) and then there is talk - I have poor genetics
Thanks for the input friend.

I think in a growth phase a little “junk” here and there is no big as long as you are hitting your macro goals and getting enough nutrients. I remember seeing a video John meadows made where he said he like for his clients to be about 90% on plan so if they get 5 meals A day then every other day they get an off plan meal. As long as it is o me out of the box it’s fine.
for a contest prep I’m sure he would have been a bit more strict.
Exactly bro !!

You sure are obsessed with the perfect drug regimen for someone eating a hair over 1g of protein per pound.

If it’s just a hobby and you don’t want to be hard on diet why use 3 drugs plus insulin for 5 months straight?

You sure are obsessed with the perfect drug regimen for someone eating a hair over 1g of protein per pound.

If it’s just a hobby and you don’t want to be hard on diet why use 3 drugs plus insulin for 5 months straight?
I guess because I feel like it Adam. Let’s compare physiques and see if your perfect diet does you justice compared to my diet that consist of eating a hair over 1g of protein per pound of body weight ? Now I’m no monster but I’m decent brother

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131