over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Beasts winter cycle 💪

And thanks so much bro. I’m going to keep it up. I’ve already put on 10lbs. I know a lot of that is water but it feels good to be getting massive pumps again and looking big and round. I may even post progress pics here soon in my well loved thermal again. lol 😂
Oh how dare you not be half naked you rebel you:ROFLMAO: some people kill me.....no prob bro! Good progress!

And thanks so much bro. I’m going to keep it up. I’ve already put on 10lbs. I know a lot of that is water but it feels good to be getting massive pumps again and looking big and round. I may even post progress pics here soon in my well loved thermal again. lol 😂
just keep doing what your doing - a lot of people here don't have a clue - keep increasing your doses after x weeks

Workout hard - get in that intra shake - and post meal - eat buddy eat clean as you can REST

FWIW, I have seen beast and he is nothing to shake a stick at. Plenty of mass and a big mf....he knows what he is doing lol

FWIW, I have seen beast and he is nothing to shake a stick at. Plenty of mass and a big mf....he knows what he is doing lol
Thanks bro. You are big yourself. I just wanted somebody to be able to vouch and see that im not the smallest guy and i look pretty big without a thermal on lol

You keep saying little fella but I outsize you by a long shot . So who’s the little fella ? You mad because luki a real bodybuilder exposed your ass . Your a clown
Goddd here’s the trollll… you do have a little muscle I admit. You’re what about 5’4 150?

You keep saying little fella but I outsize you by a long shot . So who’s the little fella ? You mad because luki a real bodybuilder exposed your ass . Your a clown
Luki didn’t expose nothing to be honest lol. I have no problem with him. He stated his opinion I stated mine. So him and I are good. Now go on somewhere troll

Wrong again dumb fuck. I’ll let you guess again tho. We can post pictures up right now so every one can laugh at how I outsize your ass but your a pussy in a shirt lmao clown
Ok. 5’4 155? But I can promise you don’t outsize me little fella

Wrong again dumb fuck. I’ll let you guess again tho. We can post pictures up right now so every one can laugh at how I outsize your ass but your a pussy in a shirt lmao clown
You’re just a little man. Nothing wrong with it. Just maximize what you have brother. No reason to be mad at us guys who are bigger.

:coffee:

Not gonna lie.. this thread just got a little more interesting.....

:coffee:

Not gonna lie.. this thread just got a little more interesting.....
My man iv!!! You got to love when the trolls start their shit lol 😂 he’s been banned like 10 times and always loves to come and talk shit in my post. He just have a crush

Thanks bro. You are big yourself. I just wanted somebody to be able to vouch and see that im not the smallest guy and i look pretty big without a thermal on lol
Preciate it my man! I can definitely vouch lol like I said I'm all about a positive brotherhood and encouraging others to do their thing! Keep it up brotha!

Upped anadrol to 75mg a day. Pumps are insane ! Weight is up to 242. Feeling pumped 24/7 and very strong. Pumps during my workout are painful.

Upped anadrol to 75mg a day. Pumps are insane ! Weight is up to 242. Feeling pumped 24/7 and very strong. Pumps during my workout are painful.
add taurine to your intra workout...come on man you know this !!

Been there toooooo many times.. For me it’s the lower back muscles. I’ll be laying on my garage floor for about 30 minutes trying to get them to relax!

Cage

add taurine to your intra workout...come on man you know this !!
Good idea ! But I wasn’t talking about back pumps bro. I was talking about my pumps in my muscles lol

Unfortunately it did lol
if you want to clean it up..just ask mod to delete some of your post..because teddys got deleted so - that troll

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws