over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Beasts winter cycle 💪

I mean you can certainly do anything you want. Do you want advice or constructive criticism or just a bunch of cheerleaders to affirm what you’ve already decided?

When did I say my diet was perfect? When did I mention my physique or lifts?

Mighty defensive.

I mean you can certainly do anything you want. Do you want advice or constructive criticism or just a bunch of cheerleaders to affirm what you’ve already decided?

When did I say my diet was perfect? When did I mention my physique or lifts?

Mighty defensive.
It doesn’t matter to me if you or anybody else agrees or disagrees with what I do. You came at me like you were above me on a physique level (I felt ) so I offered a friendly challenge. That’s all. Thanks for the input Adam

400 deca isn't a ton but I would still be taking caber to keep prolactin down. If u can get some a little goes a long way.

How u doing w the post op?

I guess because I feel like it Adam. Let’s compare physiques and see if your perfect diet does you justice compared to my diet that consist of eating a hair over 1g of protein per pound of body weight ? Now I’m no monster but I’m decent brother
Are you decent for that, do you add your photos posing in a sweatshirt ...? 🤔

it's not hate my friend but the question of why deceive yourself🤷🏼‍♂️

400 deca isn't a ton but I would still be taking caber to keep prolactin down. If u can get some a little goes a long way.

How u doing w the post op?
Doing great with the post op brother. Healing nicely!

Definitely decent for that my friend. I promise. 👍 Not a mass monster like yourself but I look pretty good. I’ve already stated the reason I won’t post without the shirt.

Definitely decent for that my friend. I promise. 👍 Not a mass monster like yourself but I look pretty good. I’ve already stated the reason I won’t post without the shirt.
Idk if it’s because of law enforcement or not wanting to be personally identified because of the tats but either way, if it were ME, i’d just use a photo editing app to blur out the details of the tats and put this to rest. You’re gonna keep running into this, but if you’re ok w it then fuck it don’t worry about it 🤷🏻‍♂️

Idk if it’s because of law enforcement or not wanting to be personally identified because of the tats but either way, if it were ME, i’d just use a photo editing app to blur out the details of the tats and put this to rest. You’re gonna keep running into this, but if you’re ok w it then fuck it don’t worry about it 🤷🏻‍♂️
I have my reasons brother. But My physique is a lot more impressive than some people on here assume. If people can’t see I have a decent build even with the shirt on then fuck it. I have nothing to prove

I think everyone is overthinking this a bit lol.

To the OP: It's a standard, tried and true cycle that should give you exactly what you are looking for should your diet and training be appropriate...even if sub optimal.

The flipside is you have to sort of understand where the others are coming from. "My diet is on point" is something so many people say when it's not at all. Of course, that doesn't necessarily mean it must apply to you

Get a food tracking app, set your macros and hit them with whole, nourishing and high quality foods. I had a bowl of raisin bran last night and a small piece of 80% dark chocolate but I'd still say my diet is the proverbial "on point" because I ate EXACTLY what my target macros were with about 4 servings of fruit and 10 of veggies, fish, steak, etc.

And on the flip side to the flip side so many people have "failed bulks" so you can sort of see where everyone is coming from with the diet and training discussion.

Maybe I'm the one now overthinking it because this post is way to long :LOL:

usually when someone says that he is on a 90% diet, in fact it is max 60% (one day he will eat more, the second less, on the third he has an additional cheated meal - the diet has no structure) and then there is talk - I have poor genetics

To be fair to guys like me Luki some of us have "bad genetics" for consistency, dedication and adherence...............so it's like not my fault man. lol

I think everyone is overthinking this a bit lol.

To the OP: It's a standard, tried and true cycle that should give you exactly what you are looking for should your diet and training be appropriate...even if sub optimal.

The flipside is you have to sort of understand where the others are coming from. "My diet is on point" is something so many people say when it's not at all. Of course, that doesn't necessarily mean it must apply to you

Get a food tracking app, set your macros and hit them with whole, nourishing and high quality foods. I had a bowl of raisin bran last night and a small piece of 80% dark chocolate but I'd still say my diet is the proverbial "on point" because I ate EXACTLY what my target macros were with about 4 servings of fruit and 10 of veggies, fish, steak, etc.

And on the flip side to the flip side so many people have "failed bulks" so you can sort of see where everyone is coming from with the diet and training discussion.

Maybe I'm the one now overthinking it because this post is way to long :LOL:
Yes everybody is overthinking it. It’s not that serious. just wanted to post what cycle I’m running. That’s all nothing more nothing less lol 😂.

You do you Beast, the cycle is good and you should have good results.

I think the majority of the posters replying are just competitors trying to figure out the best way to achieve an ideal physique.
That is all. Nothing against you.

I DO think that the vast majority of gear users (i'd say 90%) aren't crossing their T's or dotting their I's before a blast though.
I was one of them for the first 3-4 years. I would get excited to blast, start a cycle at far too high of a BF % and pay only some attention to my diet.
The end result was somewhat running in place. I'd get slightly too fat trying to grow and not making the proper adjustments to my diet. Take time off, diet down and look exactly the same year after year. Not really making any improvements because my starting point and plan were heavily flawed. Definitely not saying this is you lol This was ME. I just want you to be set up for gains and progress every year rather than running in place.

You do you Beast, the cycle is good and you should have good results.

I think the majority of the posters replying are just competitors trying to figure out the best way to achieve an ideal physique.
That is all. Nothing against you.

I DO think that the vast majority of gear users (i'd say 90%) aren't crossing their T's or dotting their I's before a blast though.
I was one of them for the first 3-4 years. I would get excited to blast, start a cycle at far too high of a BF % and pay only some attention to my diet.
The end result was somewhat running in place. I'd get slightly too fat trying to grow and not making the proper adjustments to my diet. Take time off, diet down and look exactly the same year after year. Not really making any improvements because my starting point and plan were heavily flawed. Definitely not saying this is you lol This was ME. I just want you to be set up for gains and progress every year rather than running in place.
I love your reply.Thanks for the input brother 💪💪

Thanks for the constructive criticism brother. But In all seriousness even if I could brother I would not want to look like you with all due respect. Your shape is very odd to say the least. If I was to run all the gear that you do I’d have to know for sure I had the genetics to go pro and go very far in bodybuilding. Just my opinion though my man ! I do like reading your log though it is very interesting.

Thanks for the constructive criticism brother. But In all seriousness even if I could I would not want to look like you with all due respect. Your shape is very odd…..to say the least. If I was to run all the gear that you do and eat clean all the time I’d have to know for sure I had the genetics to go pro and go very far in bodybuilding. Just my opinion though my man ! I do like reading your log though it is very interesting!

Thanks for the constructive criticism brother. But In all seriousness even if I could I would not want to look like you with all due respect. Your shape is very odd…..to say the least. If I was to run all the gear that you do and eat clean all the time I’d have to know for sure I had the genetics to go pro and go very far in bodybuilding. Just my opinion though my man ! I do like reading your log though it is very interesting!
don't worry you will certainly never look like this 🤷‍♂️

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner