over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Beasts winter cycle 💪

I wouldn’t ever want to…. Never ever lol
a few days ago you wrote to me on priv for cycle advice and I didn't answer you and you know what for? - because you give the cycle that the guys on the semipro level do - and you do not even have a careful diet and you put photos in a sweatshirt so that it seems you are bigger

I know the truth about myself and I know that I don't look beautiful but even though I'm a freak and you run a big cycle and you look like on trt - you heard the truth and suddenly you stopped liking me - forgive me but I'm always honest 🤷‍♂️

a few days ago you wrote to me on priv for cycle advice and I didn't answer you and you know what for? - because you give the cycle that the guys on the semipro level do - and you do not even have a careful diet and you put photos in a sweatshirt so that it seems you are bigger

I know the truth about myself and I know that I don't look beautiful but even though I'm a freak and you run a big cycle and you look like on trt - you heard the truth and suddenly you stopped liking me - forgive me but I'm always honest 🤷‍♂️
Yes I did ask you for cycle advice. But that still doesn’t mean I would want to look like you friend. I would damn sure hope you are bigger than me as much as you put into bodybuilding. I really don’t know which is worse your biceps and triceps looking they do from synthol usuage, you looking 55 and only being in your 30s or your legs looking…. Well you see how they look…. And you sure do talk about my “sweat shirt” a lot. I think you’re jealous. You need to get you one

and it started August - "you are 55 years old" "I don't know what your arms or legs are"

I think the most important thing is that I am not a pussy that is trying to be threatening, swearing and challenging someone on the internet and there is a pussy in the real world
You’ve been saying some jokes toward me about my “sweat shirt “ , calling me little basically etc etc and what not before now. So no need to get upset. You just think nobody is going to comment the truth back to you. But anyway we will leave it alone you have a good day brother

I don't understand why you attack Luki. Luki is telling the truth. Only an idiot uses higher doses and doesn't have a fixed diet or training...

Don't you want to follow a strict diet? Your cycle is then 300mg test + 200mg Primo and no more is needed. Drugs will never replace discipline!

I don't understand why you attack Luki. Luki is telling the truth. Only an idiot uses higher doses and doesn't have a fixed diet or training...

Don't you want to follow a strict diet? Your cycle is then 300mg test + 200mg Primo and no more is needed. Drugs will never replace discipline!
You have your opinion buddy . And calm down nobody attacked him 👍

you attack his appearance, while you should humbly accept his experience. That is all.
As he attacked mine first. So yes I’m going to say what I feel is the truth back.

Lots of people run gear with 10% of @beast405’s dedication and diet compliance.

He could probably clean things up, but we could examine anyone’s diet/training and find holes.

Life is short, my dude. As long as you’re ensuring your health is in order, have fun with it.

For me, running gear helps enhance my compliance and dedication. I don’t want to leave anything on the table. But I also don’t do this for a living, so I tend to screw the diet or training up on work trips.

Lots of people run gear with 10% of @beast405’s dedication and diet compliance.

He could probably clean things up, but we could examine anyone’s diet/training and find holes.

Life is short, my dude. As long as you’re ensuring your health is in order, have fun with it.

For me, running gear helps enhance my compliance and dedication. I don’t want to leave anything on the table. But I also don’t do this for a living, so I tend to screw the diet or training up on work trips.
Exactly brotha ! I make no money from bodybuilding or fitness of any sort. I am not going to commit 100% to a diet. And debrive myself of eating what I want to here and there. I eat good and train hard for the most part. Am I the biggest guy on here ? Nope but What I do is good enough for me !

Exactly brotha ! I make no money from bodybuilding or fitness of any sort. I am not going to commit 100% to a diet. And debrive myself of eating what I want to here and there. I eat good and train hard for the most part. Am I the biggest guy on here ? Nope but What I do is good enough for me !
I WOULD suggest going balls out at least once for 3-6 months with Dexa scans, fanatical diet / training compliance, and seeing how you mutate.

The difference between 90 and 100% adherence is remarkable.

That being said, I can only do that once every couple years. Maybe when I’m older and less busy.

We all have our lives to live and decisions to make. Life's short and tmrw is never promised so we should be happy but be thoughtful also. I feel some guilt for using peds for so long but it's the choice I made and I have to live with that. Nobody is going to tell me how to live my life that's for damn sure! So if someone wants to take steroid and not compete that's their choice but give some credit to people who actually want to learn about what they are doing to their bodies unlike some who are completely clueless.

We are here to share knowledge and experience on the subjects we are interested in here. The board is to have discussion and help each other out imo.

Everyone has their own ideas on steroid use and to each their own, but we all have different individual cases and lives so we will have different opinions.

All that being said have a great blast bro and wishing u health and gains.

We all have our lives to live and decisions to make. Life's short and tmrw is never promised so we should be happy but be thoughtful also. I feel some guilt for using peds for so long but it's the choice I made and I have to live with that. Nobody is going to tell me how to live my life that's for damn sure! So if someone wants to take steroid and not compete that's their choice but give some credit to people who actually want to learn about what they are doing to their bodies unlike some who are completely clueless.

We are here to share knowledge and experience on the subjects we are interested in here. The board is to have discussion and help each other out imo.

Everyone has their own ideas on steroid use and to each their own, but we all have different individual cases and lives so we will have different opinions.

All that being said have a great blast bro and wishing u health and gains.
For sure brother. Thank you 💪💪

Finally decided what my cycle is going to be for growing. Here’s why is it. I just started this past week. Keep in mind I’m going to Titrate up on these doses this is just the start. My diet is on point. I know it’s water weight that I’ve gained so far but still feels good to see the scale move. I’ve already put on 5-6lbs in a week. It’s grow time. I’m excited to see what I can do.

750mg test cyp
400mg deca
50mg adrol
10iu novolog (post workout)
Why titrate up? Looks like a good cycle. Unless you just want more sides with diminishing returns.

Truth hurts your a little bitch with a sweatshirt on I’m glad every one sees you for the pussy you are
LMAO, who are you again? FOH with that bullshit....can we get back to constructive unified community that doesn't want to shit all over each other and have a dick measuring contest! Who gives a fuck if he wants to wear a sweatshirt or a goddamn fucking jumpsuit! Let him do him and everyone else do their thing....this thread wreaks of estrogen levels that are way to high....it would be my advice to find some arimidex/aromasin/caber and run some before coming back....Jesus Christ.....anyway beast do you and get after it! As long as you are enjoying life and getting what you want, fuck the rest!

Lmao I’m glad you finally called that pussy beast out . Talks so much behind a computer screen and post up pictures in a shirt with his scrawny self
This is the same little fella who’s been mad at me for a while now on here. He keeps getting banned and coming back … lol

LMAO, who are you again? FOH with that bullshit....can we get back to constructive unified community that doesn't want to shit all over each other and have a dick measuring contest! Who gives a fuck if he wants to wear a sweatshirt or a goddamn fucking jumpsuit! Let him do him and everyone else do their thing....this thread wreaks of estrogen levels that are way to high....it would be my advice to find some arimidex/aromasin/caber and run some before coming back....Jesus Christ.....anyway beast do you and get after it! As long as you are enjoying life and getting what you want, fuck the rest!
The insecure little fella can’t help his self. He’s the same guy who’s been banned on here numerous times for trolling and keeps coming back under numerous user names

And thanks so much bro. I’m going to keep it up. I’ve already put on 10lbs. I know a lot of that is water but it feels good to be getting massive pumps again and looking big and round. I may even post progress pics here soon in my well loved thermal again. lol 😂

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws