YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BEAUTY SECRETS OF JETHRO TULL- THE ODDESSY BEGINS!

i still cant get over how awesome your house is.. if i had a gym IN MY HOUSE i would be set... its PERFECT!!

your personality is great man... funny as hell

Beauty Secrets- for Mo.

OMG I started laughing out loud at work when I saw the first pic. Totally NOT what I expected when I opened the thread! :D Thanks for sharing some of your beauty secrets!

You might want to share these with Lucian. Chics don't like expensive cologne. I don't know if he is aware of this, but instead of buying that 50$ stuff they have similar scents called "classic match". Yep, it smells sort of like those high dollar foo foo brands, but a fella can buy a gallon for...like $6 bucks.

I've been pulling hot chics like you for some time in just this manner.

So to recap: Cheap cologne a secret for Lucian. :)

Big Sexy Hair products in the big red bottles.

I hope at some point later you will address the secrets of maintaining that thick, alpha, lion-like mane you possess. Its all about the total package!

I find the brand of shampoo [Big Sexy] I use to be QUITE ironic. I mean, if Big Sexy doesn't describe me....what does? ::port-smi

Okay- Here is the real secret, Brick. The whole point of this thread is honesty, right?

Here goes- Wear an old ball cap all summer, sweat like hell, hike all day and generally use whatever is handy to wash up with....dishsoap, hand sanitizer, bodywash. Again, draws chics like a bodybuilders to a mirror.

Bike 40 minutes, 5am.
Back training tonight at 7pm.

Meals today: Protein powder, 6 cups broccoli, 6 fish oil caps, 2 teaspoons olive oil, vinegar.

The dumbbell bench- In the cold. 59 degrees. Good thing too. I don't want to expose too much of my skin. It's a lot to get your mind around when I am this alluring.

Hey Big Fella, are you still trying the liquid diet thing? How is this diet working for you? Obviously well if you are still using it. Cool thread man, and sweet pad!

Klowndog, for the last four weeks since my birtday-

Hey Big Fella, are you still trying the liquid diet thing? How is this diet working for you? Obviously well if you are still using it. Cool thread man, and sweet pad!

I've been eating a lot of everything. Normally, I only have one garbage day per week. That worked great and I was always lean for the last year. I have four protein drink combined with either vegetables or fruit...or almonds depending on what I feel like having that day. When I get home from school I'll use eggs or chicken or steak for my remaining two to three meals.

Right now I am up to 274lbs. I was hanging around 260 and got pretty lean at that weight. I was bombarding all my buddies with cell phone pics on a daily basis! lol

Thanks, man!

[[/B]
i still cant get over how awesome your house is.. if i had a gym IN MY HOUSE i would be set... its PERFECT!!

your personality is great man... funny as hell

I pretty much laugh and smile all the time. That's the truth. :)

JT, Will you have any Posters available? Framed and Signed of Course!

You might want to share these with Lucian. Chics don't like expensive cologne. I don't know if he is aware of this, but instead of buying that 50$ stuff they have similar scents called "classic match". Yep, it smells sort of like those high dollar foo foo brands, but a fella can buy a gallon for...like $6 bucks.

I've been pulling hot chics like you for some time in just this manner.

So to recap: Cheap cologne a secret for Lucian. :)

And to think of all the money he could've saved all these years if only he'd known this beauty secret! I'll be sure let him know! :D

OMG this is the coolest living room set ever!!!!!

Please (please) wear that thermal outfit to Jr Nationals so I can spot you more easily.

I am often asked by adoring fans, "How do you do it?!" It's time to share the health and beauty tips that have launched a thousand longing glances in the direction of Jethro TULL!

I know, I know....I should charge for such information. WE BEGIN!

Step One- Don't skrimp on sexy bedroom attire! The form fitting attire you see pictured DRIVE WOMEN WILD with sexual desire. Hold your applause, please. Your praise embarrasses me.

Why not just roll out of bed in train in your sexy bedroom attire;):D No need to change into workout clothes! Another thread that entertains with pics, still can't get enough of your pic threads...gotta love that you have everything you need at home!

Nothing wrong with the liquid eating, as long as you get that one junk day per week:D Looking big as hell JT and I know lean as always!

Sweet set up bro

Wow, looking thick bro, and very nice set up at the house. Having the kitchen right there made me laugh thats sweet! Iam hatten!!lol

Well, thanks!

Precious.............JT, all I can say is.........welcome back:)

so glad your posting more...I lol every time, thanks.

I am having a good time today. :) I guess you don't need to invest in thermal underwear given the climate down there. Poor Tony is missing out on one of the essential elements of pulling the babes.

Ah, well....there can ONLY BE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The funny thing is...all of it has been proven and actually worked for you. Great pics and keep them coming. You are an icon here at PM. Couldn't of asked for a better thread from ya.

We've never had furniture until the last year or two-

OMG this is the coolest living room set ever!!!!!

- But we ALWAYS have had a squat rack in the apartment before we built the house. Priorities man!

Another secret- Make sure your most romantic outtings include sets and reps.

this threads reeks of manly awesomeness LOG gives a big 2 gh thumbs up

I am often asked by adoring fans, "How do you do it?!" It's time to share the health and beauty tips that have launched a thousand longing glances in the direction of Jethro TULL!

I know, I know....I should charge for such information. WE BEGIN!

Step One- Don't skrimp on sexy bedroom attire! The form fitting attire you see pictured DRIVE WOMEN WILD with sexual desire. Hold your applause, please. Your praise embarrasses me.

They're all missing out on the button-upped rear end...so sexy!

Why not just roll out of bed in train in your sexy bedroom attire;):D No need to change into workout clothes!

Now that's an idea!!!

I'd love to see an adductors/abductors training vid of the beast dressed in his white pajamas. :eek: :eek: Lol!!

When I saw that first pic, I couldn't help thinking about a giant bunny... JT or the next gen of playmates... :D :rolleyes: ;)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member