over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

becoming correctional officer, AAS use question

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have to take the test sat, and they sent a survey. Questions that will not look good, have i smoked (3 times ever but yes), have i used AAS (last time used date and year lol), and have i ever sold anything illegal (i have hooked up some buddies with AAS in past).

This will be tough. Any advice? Should i admit to everthing and maybe not get the job, or not admit to it and hope there is no lie detector test?

Anyone know anything about this position and what disqualifies you?

Generally speaking only law enforcement does lie detector tests. Corrections should not. Many of the guys in my gym are CO's and on gear, doesnt seem like a big deal. Just be honest about the serious stuff, stuff that cant be proved never really happened in the first place, get what im sayin?

i agree, just wasn't sure if there was a lie detector test. if there is maybe i can spin it like i say i do use AAs but i had a prescription ( i was using androgel for a while) and say that they were prohormones, so i am saying yes but my explination is really a no, i did nothing illegal.

Don't admit. Take a ton of Kava and prepare to be called a liar and using "countermeasures". They're all the same. Keep you cool and don't tell them about anything illegal (other than smoking pot 3 times) anything else will get you thrown out at most Depts.

thanks, so your saying they do do a lie detector test? or your just saying in case they do?

I saw a few CO's that it was obvious they were loaded up, so I know they can get around most testing, at least it looked that way in the Fed system- shit the CO's were as much law breakin criminals as the inmates.

Do not admit to AAS or any injecting! Do not admit to drug dealing. Smoked pot once and didn't like it is okay.

Do not admit to AAS or any injecting! Do not admit to drug dealing. Smoked pot once and didn't like it is okay.

That's the code I live my life by:D...............Honestly, I didn't inhale.

I know a CO and he never had to take a lie detector test. In fact the only test he has taken was the pre employment 5 panel before he was hired. Still smokes all the time. Of course with all of these privately owned prisons what might be norm for one may be way different somewhere else.

I know a CO and he never had to take a lie detector test. In fact the only test he has taken was the pre employment 5 panel before he was hired. Still smokes all the time. Of course with all of these privately owned prisons what might be norm for one may be way different somewhere else.

This is totally spot on, I know SEVERAL Co's who clearly juice and they are apparently only tested for narcotics. They also never took a poly.

CO's seemed to fall into one of two catagories. There was the gung ho johnny law CO's who were mostly guys who for whatever reason couldn't be cops or military. Assholes bent on power trips who hate inmates with a passion.

And then there were the crooked ones who were just as criminal as us. As long as you weren't doing anything right in front of them they didn't care. It blew my mind the first time a CO came to my cell and dropped off a quarter pound of weed to my cellie for $1600, I was only 18 at the time and still had a lot to learn:)

CO's seemed to fall into one of two catagories. There was the gung ho johnny law CO's who were mostly guys who for whatever reason couldn't be cops or military. Assholes bent on power trips who hate inmates with a passion.

And then there were the crooked ones who were just as criminal as us. As long as you weren't doing anything right in front of them they didn't care. It blew my mind the first time a CO came to my cell and dropped off a quarter pound of weed to my cellie for $1600, I was only 18 at the time and still had a lot to learn:)

Holy shit.

Different states and cites have different laws. Where I live in Texas. If your trying to be a cop or a CO you take drug and a polygraph. Just from my experience. Qbkilla, if you got more questions just PM me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should be good depending on your state but you'll prolly get nothing but a test for recreatiol sheeeit. Dont sweat it man just don't be smoking any meth

Don't admit. Take a ton of Kava and prepare to be called a liar and using "countermeasures". They're all the same. Keep you cool and don't tell them about anything illegal (other than smoking pot 3 times) anything else will get you thrown out at most Depts.

You will not get a more spot on answer than this

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner