over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bed Time

Depends if I’m working out the next day. On workout days I’m in bed at 8:30pm up at 4:30am, gym at 5. Non workout days in bed at 11 up at 6:30.

11:30pm-7am give or take. If I go out and go to bed later, I still happen to wake up at the same time even if I don't have to which is infuriating but I don't think I can do much about it.

Ideally i like to be in bed at 730pm so i can be up at 2:30-3 as i like to use this time to meditate and work on creative projects. Otherwise i hit the hay at around 9pm and am up at around 530am when i am not as productive. Last night i was in and out on the couch till midnight and it made a big negative difference in how i feel today.

I honestly cant stand being up and about when the rest of the majority of society gets going. If grocery stores were open at 5am i would go shopping then to avoid the normies and psychos.

I dont know if my health is improving or what causes this, but these days i wake up totally awake, like i just took a shot of espresso. No grogginess, not really any urge to hit the proverbial snooze button.

It all coincides with me wearing blue blocking lenses starting for 3-4hrs before bedtime.

Last edited:
Usually in bed by 12pm and up at 645-7am although my natural sleep schedule is more on the lines of bed at 2-3am and up at 10am if I don’t have my normal structure

In bed between 8:30 & 9...up at 4:30 like clockwork! I set an alarm but I usually beat it up before it goes off. Coffee and aminos and hit the home gym at 5:30. Been doing this routine for about 10 years now. Problem is, I can't stay up late or sleep in on weekends...my body rebels if I even try!

Last 3 weeks I have gotten little to no sleep when I can between 8-9pm cause I am up at 4:30am at the gym by 5:30am

10pm bed time, 4:45am wake up 5 days /week, then weekends bed time is around 12 or so wake up at 9am.

11:30pm-7am give or take. If I go out and go to bed later, I still happen to wake up at the same time even if I don't have to which is infuriating but I don't think I can do much about it.

This is mine but not in the same way as you. I literally go to bed between the hours of 11:30pm and about 7am :p Over the last few weeks I have averaged about 7am.

Last night I went to bed at 11pm and woke up just before 3am. It's 7am now and I am going to the gym and getting on with my day.

Last edited:
I'm Eastern standard Time zone , I usually try to be in bed by 930-10pm and up at 445-5am every week day. Weekends is usually around 11pm-12am and up around 7-8am

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

I'm a bum. I went to bed at 11 pm last night and didn't wake up until 10 am...this never happens. We had today off from work....it's the plus of not having kids. When it's cold outside, don't want to anything

Try no later than 1:00a.m up at 7:00-7:30 6+ is plenty for adequate rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In bed at 9:30pm...up at 4:00am

This is exactly what I'm aiming for when my shift at work changes in the near future. I won't get it, though. I always wake up once during the night or have some shitty bout with insomnia. Then of course all day I could shut my eyes in an instant and be out cold because I'm tired, but when it comes time to actually sleep it's a no go.

Between 7-9pm and alarm is 3:15a.
I live above the gym so I'll go down and do some cardio often times. Training clients by 5a

This shit happens to me to. Wife and I will head out on the weekend and get to bed 12-2a. If we could actually sleep later than the sun rise our dogs would remedy that, anyway.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131