over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

beef liver tabs worth it

I know mountaindog is big on grass fed beef over corn fed, any way to tell which are used by Beverly Int'l or Solgar? I'd like to try but not if it's corn fed....

SOLGAR is 100% Grass-fed ARGENTINIAN beef! ;)

While we're on the topic of micronutrient dense SUPERFOODS, I HIGHLY suggest consuming Brewer's Yeast! It contains ENORMOUS amounts of B-6(and all B vitamins) which bodybuilders require more of in order to digest large amounts of protein.

I have a very good friend (Rick Gaugler) who still holds the RAW "all time highest total" @ 165, was an IPF world champion @ 148, 165, and 181. He competed from the mid 1970's-80's.
Just to give you an idea how strong this guy was he stands 5'5" @ 165 squated 711 with a shity squat suit from the late 70's, benched 455 raw, and deadlifted 722 raw.

He absolutly swears by liver tabs, and says it gave him energy, and endurance second to none.

I just recently started taking universal's liver tabs.

Last edited:
Ill meet you halfway. Post the desiccated liver product you prefer.

I will run it 8 weeks, at your recommended dosing, without fail.

I'll let you know my exact experience both good and bad.

Sound fair?
Hard to believe you didn't see results with Beverly Int. Try adding some Betaine HCl before meals and chew the tabs before you start eating, they get stuck in the teeth, very nasty for the breath.

Start with 20 a day split up over meals and move up to 30. Redundant as most labels recommend this also. It's food, you're not going to overdose on it. Jack Lalanne would eat 300 tabs a day for months leading up to his endurance events.

You'll get better digestion of the liver if you eat it with meat without starchy carbs.

I know mountaindog is big on grass fed beef over corn fed, any way to tell which are used by Beverly Int'l or Solgar? I'd like to try but not if it's corn fed....

I believe they're both grass fed from Argentina, it has to be for purity reasons. US Wellness has delicious grassfed liver also.

Universal's liver tabs are a bust all the way around. They contain a ton of calcium which blocks the iron from being absorbed. I like liver tabs. I recommend them to the football players I train to assist with boosting RBC levels.

I used to take like 20 at a time 4-5 times a day. This was like 1984. I dunno, I always believed they worked to increase pumps for me. Id buy a 1000 at a time. they were like 5 bucks in bulk.

I don't know if taking these Liver Tablets is a good idea after reading these reviews in regards to grass fed argentinian beef?article title

Arsenic in Solgar Liver Tablets?

**broken link removed**

This certainly is a compelling argument. The livers of the cattle certainly would be full of arsenic were this the case.

I don't know if taking these Liver Tablets is a good idea after reading these reviews in regards to grass fed argentinian beef?article title

Arsenic in Solgar Liver Tablets?

**broken link removed**

This certainly is a compelling argument. The livers of the cattle certainly would be full of arsenic were this the case.

That's what I thought when I read that, since we all know that the organ responsible for "clearing up" the body from these kind of things is the Liver.:eek:

I eat ridiculous amounts of Solgar Liver Tabs and I have no such symptoms.

I eat ridiculous amounts of Solgar Liver Tabs and I have no such symptoms.

Whitening under your finger nails is the first symptom of arsenic toxicity. In the late 80's early 90's I used to take 40 tabs daily with zero issues with the exception of bad gas..lol

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws