over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

beef prices

Gators

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
are about to skyrocket, they're already high, but sold 40 head of cattle yesterday, got crazy prices, and it's going to continue to climb. My guess is you'll see ground beef around $9-10 / lb, quality steaks $15-22 /lb

I thought food prices were going down since Putin put a stop to US food imports to Russia?

Ridiculous!!! :mad: I can hardly afford decent beef as it is. Guess we'll need to start getting more creative with chicken and I'll need to buy my hunting license and deer tags this year (that second part isn't so horrible :D).

For those that find chicken too boring (I love chicken) my new thing now is to make a batch of Buffalo chicken dip that lasts me about 2 weeks and I add it to every damn thing. It's so amazing. Even to bland dry boring chicken you spread some on top of each peice and put in microwave. It's especially good on top of 93% beef which is like eating cardboard in terms of flavor. It's my new condiment of choice and great when you are keeping carbs low and lean cuts of meat and chicken. It makes everything taste better.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Hook some bros up w/ the recipe!

I was wrong, beef prices will be higher than i said. The cattle i sold yesterday averaged 2.30/lb, 40% yield puts it at $5.75 per lb, that's the cost to the buyer of live cattle, not including cost of feeding out, transport, slaughtering, processing, and the mark up of several folks it goes thru before it gets to the supermarket. easily looking at ground beef around $15 per lbs, steaks well over $20.

Glad i eat very little beef, i prefer venison, much much better alternative, if you can get it (i can shoot as many as i want, i don't care to kill them, but i will for the meat)

Besides the obvious reason of the world going to hell in a hand basket what is the driving force of the meat price spike. What is causing it and what can be done to bring it back into line with bearable?

Good thing im a broke college kid stickin to chicken and pork! But yeah my friend just got a few quater cows to care for for a while until slaughter and he gets 25% of the meat

Synthetek Industries – Innovative Bodybuilding Products: Syntherol SEO | Human Kyno | L-Carnitine | Liver Protectants | Appetite Stimulators | Vasodilators - www.synthetek.com

good thing you can get 40g beef protein from LBAs for a dollar or 2 ;) :D

you have me thinking about venison now... there is only 1 place that makes it around here ive found.. they do it in a stew on open faced white bread... rediculously good!

Last edited:
Costs of production has risen pretty significantly, and then there's the increase in transportation costs, the the drastically increased cost of corn. All that, and some droughts, has lead to a nationwide shortage of beef, as herds nationwide are down significantly, so it's supply and demand. I hope it stays high, but there's a point where people are no longer willing to pay the high price.

The politicians say there's no inflation, wtf, who do they think they're fooling, fuel, food, and health insurance are all dramatically up.

I like being a food producer, it'll only keep going up, it has to. :)

Costs of production has risen pretty significantly, and then there's the increase in transportation costs, the the drastically increased cost of corn. All that, and some droughts, has lead to a nationwide shortage of beef, as herds nationwide are down significantly, so it's supply and demand. I hope it stays high, but there's a point where people are no longer willing to pay the high price.

The politicians say there's no inflation, wtf, who do they think they're fooling, fuel, food, and health insurance are all dramatically up.

I like being a food producer, it'll only keep going up, it has to. :)

Seems like a perfect time to get into the cattle raising business...??

This is why they are starting to re-introduce the "pink slime" into ground beef

Seems like a perfect time to get into the cattle raising business...??
actually about the opposite. We might have to work out a trade, venison for LBA's, i have no shortage of bambi to harvest, we have a great processing place set up, it gives me a really high quality, organic, lean red meat.

actually about the opposite. We might have to work out a trade, venison for LBA's, i have no shortage of bambi to harvest, we have a great processing place set up, it gives me a really high quality, organic, lean red meat.

im all for the barter systme brotha :headbang:

are about to skyrocket, they're already high, but sold 40 head of cattle yesterday, got crazy prices, and it's going to continue to climb. My guess is you'll see ground beef around $9-10 / lb, quality steaks $15-22 /lb

The cool part for bodybuilders is, the highest quality steaks are the cheapest. At 25% fat by calories, Top Round (aka london broil) is an ideal choice. When cooked perfectly, it is even fairly tender...

As for ground beef, I highly suggest investing in a quality meat grinder, and just making it yourself from top round.

Yep. Can't get enough chinese farm raised fish! ...nah I try and look for wild caught.

Problem with that is this, they are considered "wild caught" because the farms are in the ocean and not in hatcheries. What kind of crap is that???

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws