over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Been a good year...much respect to all

Lenny

IFBB PRO / Featured Member/Kilo Klub
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Well, fella's been awhile since I made a post...it has been a good year for me at the national level. Taking 2nd at USAs as a light heavy and just taking 5th as a light heavy at North Americans this year. Holding my top 5 placings at the national level since taking that step has taught me a lot, never settle and stay the course. Never live and die by the stage, but do this because you have that passion to progress and earn it...the national level might not be for everyone but whatever your goal is, work for it, as nothing is given to us without hard work! Congrats to several promuscle competitors...dusty winning and getting that card, matt porter jumping up to a 2nd place finish in his class, david smith bringing it, b-boy winning master IFBB pro...hope I am not missing anyone, but I was able to chat with each of them, good dudes! Here is just a couple pics, one competition pic of me and one pic of me today doing what I love, that's to train and well have fully carb up pump going on, lol!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409503830.207221.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409503830.207221.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 478
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409503838.433501.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409503838.433501.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 463
Last edited:
Damn! Those legs [emoji15]

Great post brotha, and congrats to your accomplishments this year... have seen you just get better and better last few years...

Great post brother! You looked fantastic and just keep getting better. Mind blowing hams :eek:

Last edited:
Thanks T, we really appreciate your knowledge here as you have progressed over the years. Do you think your secret is the fatburners you use?;):D

Hey brother! You looked great! Amazing work and thank you for being a great role-model to our beloved sport! Keep up the great work and look forward to hopefully being at one of those National level shows one day with you.

Thanks T, we really appreciate your knowledge here as you have progressed over the years. Do you think your secret is the fatburners you use?;):D

I purchase all my fat burner needs from undergroundsupps.com...and progression is a form of knowledge thru tested, tried, and trued experience. Live and learn and apply! Thanks!

Hey brother! You looked great! Amazing work and thank you for being a great role-model to our beloved sport! Keep up the great work and look forward to hopefully being at one of those National level shows one day with you.

I fully believe when things are clicking, the hard work pays even more! My goal has always been progression, made my mistakes, but learned and now know the game much better...you can't out smart the body, you must learn your body, and then progressively apply and be smart about it! The body is not meant to 100mph all the time, so blast away when you can and deload to keep the body in a sound place!

I purchase all my fat burner needs from undergroundsupps.com...and progression is a form of knowledge thru tested, tried, and trued experience. Live and learn and apply! Thanks!

Maybe they will sponsor you in a few months:D Derrick Brunson who won last night in the final televised preliminary UFC match, lives here in Wilmington. I'm going to see what it would take to sponsor him, and if I can do the same for you when things get rolling a little more, I'd be lucky to have you represent my company.

Really thankful we met. It was great talking to you. Awesome awesome awesome job this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe they will sponsor you in a few months:D Derrick Brunson who won last night in the final televised preliminary UFC match, lives here in Wilmington. I'm going to see what it would take to sponsor him, and if I can do the same for you when things get rolling a little more, I'd be lucky to have you represent my company.

Brother it would be a privilege to rep you, and help get things rolling...because I know the products are good, once I got them, tried them, and like them! And you know me, if I like something, I have no problem letting people know that!

2nd and 5th respectively are VERY impressive at that level, congrats Lenny great year.
I would probably break down and cry if I made top five at a National Level show.

man it was a joy to finally meet you, and your wife is just as cool as you, good people in my book, hope nothing but the best for both of you. :headbang:

Good post Lenny, thank you and congratulations on the good year.

Ton

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity