over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Been a long time

Ok you have my attention and normally i not care what ppl take or use ..

What cycles you used then and what you use now ?

Respect

Madg
Per week

100 tren A
100 tren E
200 test

No more no less, no need, THE END

I don't remember VV ever trying to sell anything or pump anything other then his own videos haha...Could be wrong but don't remember anything?!

You sure you're not confusing him with Ross...I know I was always booting his ass off when he would try to advertise his shit without paying?!

If you are confusing the two then I probably wouldn't be wrong in saying that VV would take offense to being mixed up with Ross Erlsting:ROFLMAO:

Maybe your right. I know he posted some intersting things in the past but I also remember a lot of BS as well. Also confidence and cockyness are two different things one is great to have in life the other is well. I will try to keep scrolling in the future. Have a great weekend everyone. MM

Maybe your right. I know he posted some intersting things in the past but I also remember a lot of BS as well. Also confidence and cockyness are two different things one is great to have in life the other is well. I will try to keep scrolling in the future. Have a great weekend everyone. MM

Oh he was definitely an arrogant fucker back then haha...I remember telling the guys that I use to find it entertaining though:ROFLMAO:

Much more laid back now that I've noticed...Happens with age I guess.

Oh he was definitely an arrogant fucker back then haha...I remember telling the guys that I use to find it entertaining though:ROFLMAO:

Yeah didnt try to start stuf and guess should have worded a little different. I do remember the Ross guy now that you mentioned it. Yeah we all getting up there now. MM

Haven’t stepped foot in a gym in 7.5 years haven’t trained hard in 10 years, haven’t competed in 15, but I’m back going on 6th month back and my body has responded VERY WELL, thank God for muscle memory, I’m planning on competing in men’s classic physique 2020, my wife thinks I’m crazy for trying to compete lol, I’m now age 43 and around 216lbs but keeping it leaner, here’s a pic and vid of me from a few days ago, I got a long way to go but I’m ready to have fun with it and do my best. View attachment 111449
So great to see you back V-man. You were always a big inspiration and your training tips were always worthwhile. Best of Luck!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

I never was cocky, just told it how it was, either way I have let go of all of that a long time ago, got married had kids, funny how life changes and can take a completely different course.

Haha call it what you will, but yes I’m a shell of who I was back then in so many ways.

So great to see you back V-man. You were always a big inspiration and your training tips were always worthwhile. Best of Luck!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky
Thanks Luckyone it’s good to be back my brother.

I’m going to post up vids of my entire back day

Looking great again!

I believe you brother , you riding muscle memory , you been there already so ofc you not need much

I use very little too this days and when i say no one believes me

Respect

Madg
Yeah it’s people are in shock when i tell
Them my dosages, but they forget some of the best physiques ever came from far less than what today’s guys are using, look at the way I look, I mean MY LOOK in physique, it doesn’t resemble today’s chemical mess monsters, it’s a throw back for a reason of course genetics but partially has to do with me not abusing AAS or ever touching slin amongst gh and other things.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear