advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Been awhile, just banging away this offseason!

Looking Awesome Lenny!!!
Thanks bro!

DAMN! you got a lot bigger and your legs are still sliced!!!! you da man!!!
keep it up buddy... with this kind of mind frame and hard work, the sky's the limit! :headbang:

How is my friend? Hope is well! You know me I will stay true to it...thanks!

Thanks BigChef and congrats on being mod, great choice of a mod!

Thanks alot Lenny. Your off-season is sick! Have you changed much macro and what is your off season diet is like? Hope you dont mind me asking bro.
Thank you.

I go 6 weeks with higher protein, moderate carbs depending if I am training or not, and fat is higher than usual right now. After 6 weeks, I do 4 weeks of lower protein intake, higher carbs, moderate fats. Just taking my eating at 6 weeks and 4 week intervals...my body does the dictating as does my training. I know I did not go into too many details, but just taking offseason in intervals and using food as my anabolic!

sick calfs and quads and still keeping abs at that size is very impressive. Great dedication it shows.

Sick calves, more like high calves...as long as I keep separation in them, they look decent, but not huge at all...all about perception with those calves:) Thanks bro, I will keep at it!

Tear drops look awesome to be in offseason. Nice work.

The tear drops seem to stay even as my weight has gone up...nothing special with them, just trying to get stronger and move some weight! I remember when that was my problem with my legs, still need to put some size on the wheels, but with due time...thanks!

Lenny, I have alway admired your physique. Great off-season for you!

Lenny,
Very balanced physique!! Excellent symetry!
Mike

What's up Promuscle, just decided to toss up some offseason pics up. Been really enjoying offseason, strength is at its best, mind is right, and watching plenty of football!

Special thanks to Iabadman (Jason) - we have been trading ideas and he has some great knowledge all around and a friend to me, thanks to Alex A as always - he is and will always be my prep coach and friend, MTNDG for the 12 weeks of crazy ass workouts that kick started my offseason, as always thank B-Boy, Shelby, Phil for their words of wisdom and the whole board for being good peeps. And Pesty you better be banging away still:headbang:

Enjoy the holidays fella's, till then continue on and enjoy the fall season!
Here are a some updated offseason pics:

Holy shit bro , whatever your doing stop !!
its making your head shrink !!:eek:

Seriously though you are making some good gains and staying lean , very impressive.

What do you think you will get on stage at this year as opposed to last?

Great size and offseason condition bro...just for the sake of conversation...whats your off season eating(diet) lookiing like

DAMN! you got a lot bigger and your legs are still sliced!!!! you da man!!!
keep it up buddy... with this kind of mind frame and hard work, the sky's the limit! :headbang:

YEAH!!! x 2 - how do you manage to get bigger and keep those striations??? Damn i'm jealous....Awesome work, man! props

Looks like a solid off season, Lenny. Good proportions and size and relatively lean. Respect and continued success.

Lenny...

Lookin awesome man. You guys keep me inspired!

A quick question... Are your abs always visible, all the way through your off-season? I see the top members on here and even in the off season your abs are all visible... Makes me realize how fat I am.

Anyways, awesome pictures!

WOW!!!!

You really have grown and your still pretty damn lean for off season, whatever your doing it's working ! Damn good job man.:headbang:

Lenny, I have alway admired your physique. Great off-season for you!

As always thanks...just doing my thing as always.

Lenny,
Very balanced physique!! Excellent symetry!
Mike

Thanks Mike...now pass me over some of your muscle mass and I would greatly appreciate it. Look forward to see you progress to stage, you have all my support big man!

Holy shit bro , whatever your doing stop !!
its making your head shrink !!:eek:

Seriously though you are making some good gains and staying lean , very impressive.

What do you think you will get on stage at this year as opposed to last?

Thanks...I do not want my head to shrink;) We will see about how this offseason keeps going and make the call come that time.

Great size and offseason condition bro...just for the sake of conversation...whats your off season eating(diet) lookiing like

YEAH!!! x 2 - how do you manage to get bigger and keep those striations??? Damn i'm jealous....Awesome work, man! props

I remember when that was my problem years ago, keeping my striations in my legs...my legs these days just remain at a good place even doing offseason - eating more food, the right foods, and not afraid to take each set with a progressive mindset, train like you eat, eat like you train concept I guess. Thanks!

Looks like a solid off season, Lenny. Good proportions and size and relatively lean. Respect and continued success.

Thanks Gerry, just will keep plugging along this offseason.

Lenny...

Lookin awesome man. You guys keep me inspired!

A quick question... Are your abs always visible, all the way through your off-season? I see the top members on here and even in the off season your abs are all visible... Makes me realize how fat I am.

Anyways, awesome pictures!

Hey thanks Emery - to answer your question...a combination of clean eating in higher qualities, not junking it up so to speak, more muscle developement over the years, and training my abs less...I know I said train them less because years back I used to train my abs like a mad man and it got me know where, now I treat just like every other muscle and it responds...less can be more. And I have freaky obliques, so I do absolutely nothing to make those grow anymore!

You really have grown and your still pretty damn lean for off season, whatever your doing it's working ! Damn good job man.:headbang:

Thanks Thor, I will keep it up.

Looking good as always.

Hope all is well with bro and thanks...trying to keep it real with myself and make some growth happen to my body.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws