YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Been awhile, just banging away this offseason!

Lenny

IFBB PRO / Featured Member/Kilo Klub
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
What's up Promuscle, just decided to toss up some offseason pics up. Been really enjoying offseason, strength is at its best, mind is right, and watching plenty of football!

Special thanks to Iabadman (Jason) - we have been trading ideas and he has some great knowledge all around and a friend to me, thanks to Alex A as always - he is and will always be my prep coach and friend, MTNDG for the 12 weeks of crazy ass workouts that kick started my offseason, as always thank B-Boy, Shelby, Phil for their words of wisdom and the whole board for being good peeps. And Pesty you better be banging away still:headbang:

Enjoy the holidays fella's, till then continue on and enjoy the fall season!
Here are a some updated offseason pics:

Attachments

• October 23, 2010 Offseason 002.JPG
    October 23, 2010 Offseason 002.JPG
    112.7 KB · Views: 838
  • October 23, 2010 Offseason 007.JPG
    October 23, 2010 Offseason 007.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 649
  • October 23, 2010 Offseason 013.JPG
    October 23, 2010 Offseason 013.JPG
    86.3 KB · Views: 641
  • October 23, 2010 Offseason 009.JPG
    October 23, 2010 Offseason 009.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 592
  • October 23, 2010 Offseason 001.JPG
    October 23, 2010 Offseason 001.JPG
    110.5 KB · Views: 608
Looks like you're making nice steady gains Lenny... and staying pretty lean too. Good work :cool:

Good place to be for the off season! I am getting away from thinking BB and staying real lean at 212. I have too much things going on on my life to think of a show. Keep up the good job!!

Looking great as always Lenny! Good to hear you are just kicking back and enjoying your life! Its nice to 'recharge' every now and then.

Big & Lean!

Nice work.

:headbang:

You look good Bro, enjoy this off season:cool:

you put size on your arms bro

and still striated teardrops:headbang:

Looking great man...

Looking very lean as usual. And putting on some very nice size...crazy improvements bud over the past cpl years, looks like you'll be transitioning to light heavy?? I worked w/ jason for my last show as well, I think you will be very pleased!

Last edited:
now that is BODYBUILDING!

very impressive gains on the arms and back width! dang!

I see people put on all this offseason weight and gaining this muscle but wonder why their arms are still small! not you bro! damn!!!!!

Awesome off-season Lenny! Impressive!

you are welcome brother. You look great! We are all in your corner and looking forward to you kicking butt next year!

JM

Hey Lenny, we can always count on you to post up some quality shots of yourself.

Everyone is proud and impressed.. I like the all around progress you have made from posing, to thickness and plenty of gains in size bro.. Looking forward to tearing it up again this year.. keep up the good work and enjoy the games too..

Looks like you're making nice steady gains Lenny... and staying pretty lean too. Good work :cool:

Offseason has been fun, stronger than ever and feeling pretty darn good...thanks and your offseason seems to be going great:headbang:

Good place to be for the off season! I am getting away from thinking BB and staying real lean at 212. I have too much things going on on my life to think of a show. Keep up the good job!!
Thanks my friend...that is what I meant about banging away, banging away at life, not only bodybuilding. Life is more about just bodybuilding.

Looking great as always Lenny! Good to hear you are just kicking back and enjoying your life! Its nice to 'recharge' every now and then.

Thanks, offseason has been exactly that...recharging the mind and body.

As always Lenny.......look great!

Thanks Phil, still always enjoy your thoughts, wisdom, perspective, and truth. Hope the family is doing well, you have a cutie daughter to enjoy, that is awesome!

Big & Lean!

Nice work.

:headbang:

Thanks and head bang back to you:headbang:

You look good Bro, enjoy this off season:cool:

Thanks Jello and newest mod on the board:headbang: Will enjoy trust me.

you put size on your arms bro

and still striated teardrops:headbang:

Tenny, as always a big thanks bro! Listen up guys, Tenny is essential for this board, he contributes with honesty and truth which I think can only help us. Take care of that pec my friend.

Looking very lean as usual. And putting on some very nice size...crazy improvements bud over the past cpl years, looks like you'll be transitioning to light heavy?? I worked w/ jason for my last show as well, I think you will be very pleased!

Thanks, just progressively training heavier and progress with my eating as my body demands it. Jason is a hell of man and knows his shit...man of great advice!

now that is BODYBUILDING!

very impressive gains on the arms and back width! dang!

I see people put on all this offseason weight and gaining this muscle but wonder why their arms are still small! not you bro! damn!!!!!

Thanks Brad...you have been a great dude in my corner and I am always in your corner. Take care of that knee and heal up!

Awesome! Can you share some details of your diet/training?

Thanks. Diet - Eat, learn to find ways to stimulate appetite, use food as an anabolic! Find the macros that will make you progress, and make sure training is in line that you utilize food and body demands food more often. Training - Kickstarted with MTNDG1 4 day split that was super intense and really got the muscles firing...switched over to a lower volume 4 day split, beat your workout from last week, be progressive and do not overtrain!

Awesome off-season Lenny! Impressive!

Thanks BigChef and congrats on being mod, great choice of a mod!

you are welcome brother. You look great! We are all in your corner and looking forward to you kicking butt next year!

JM

Thanks for everything, guys he is workout artist and his workouts payoff!
Hey Lenny, we can always count on you to post up some quality shots of yourself.

Everyone is proud and impressed.. I like the all around progress you have made from posing, to thickness and plenty of gains in size bro.. Looking forward to tearing it up again this year.. keep up the good work and enjoy the games too..

Alex is the man! Thanks for the words my friend and as always we will tear it up!

DAMN! you got a lot bigger and your legs are still sliced!!!! you da man!!!
keep it up buddy... with this kind of mind frame and hard work, the sky's the limit! :headbang:

Thanks BigChef and congrats on being mod, great choice of a mod!

Thanks alot Lenny. Your off-season is sick! Have you changed much macro and what is your off season diet is like? Hope you dont mind me asking bro.
Thank you.

sick calfs and quads and still keeping abs at that size is very impressive. Great dedication it shows.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131