over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

been doing some experimenting

Mr_Magoo

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
for those who hate being bloated after eating, or jsut wanna be a little leaner, something ive incorporated for the past few months is ten minutes of moderate cardio pretty much asap after eating ( we're talking very light, like a ten minute walk, nothing more) this is to allow for some passive nutrient up take by muscles so less insulin needs to be released and therefore one can go back to burning fat mroe easily , its been working well for me

just sharing the knowledge

Magoo

Do you also do this with your post workout meal, ala Animal? Thanks.

Experimenting

I know that bloated feeling after eating a meal all to well myself. I'll give that walk after a meal a shot myself and see how it works.

wouldnt the digestion be affected ? its not , normally u dont train after a meal becos u are diverting the blood flow to the muscle instead of the process of digestion ... something like that ? :)

Beleive it or not, you burn twice the calories that way too! Your body is expending energy to digest and to fuel your walk.
When in contest prep mode, I schedule my meals on a timely bases, I train and do cardio where ever that fall , I do not wait to digest to do my activity.
I like it.

H

Re: Magoo

DIEZEL666 said:
Do you also do this with your post workout meal, ala Animal? Thanks.

yes i do, and that is where i got the idea to do it with the rest of my meals, the passive glucose uptake never hurts

raybravo said:
wouldnt the digestion be affected ? its not , normally u dont train after a meal becos u are diverting the blood flow to the muscle instead of the process of digestion ... something like that ? :)

ive heard this before, and just dont buy it, digestion doesnt require a shit load of blood flow IMO, all i can say is try it, i think ull like it

thanks magoo. I know the feeling of being bloated and full. Igonna give it a go

Like he said above, you've gotta be careful not to overdo it though. If you're hittin the cardio too hard, your body will shut off bloodflow to the stomach, reduce production of stomach acids, cut off blood flow to the small intestine and reduce active transport in the cells of the small intestine too. Everything you just ate will go right through you and you'll just end up with some very expensive, nutrient rich shit. It won't do ya a bit of good. lol.

hadi said:
Beleive it or not, you burn twice the calories that way too! Your body is expending energy to digest and to fuel your walk.
When in contest prep mode, I schedule my meals on a timely bases, I train and do cardio where ever that fall , I do not wait to digest to do my activity.
I like it.

H

i dont understand what you mean by this? you mentioned you base your meals on a timely bases, you mean like every 3 hours? and you do not wait to digest to do your activity? that means you train and do cardio whenever you want? if you do that, isnt that bad if you do cardio right after a meal? im sure you dont, but you never know! im a little confused. thanks.

Good question.
Yes I do eat sometimes and got hit the weights or cardio. When cutting up, the meals are not heavy at this stage of the game anyways and are not very satiatious. Meaning they digest rapidly.
The idea is "Your body becomes its function". Digestion expends calories. Cardio/training expends calories. The cobination of the two is greater than the sum of each "synergistic". There may be 20 min after eating that it gets me to go to the gym but thats about all the wait. I like it. Give it a shot.

H

if ur doing light cardio like a 10 min walk, digestion is not disrupted, ti is enhanced

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131