over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Been gone awhile...

fubaseball

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey everyone... Been awhile since I've really been active on here! Figured it was time to touch base and get back with my family!

A lot has happened since October... I had a rough prep for nationals and didn't perform to my best abilities/strengths. Still ended up 25th in the LWs.

Alwaysjoy and I opened our own gym November 30th and it has been doing great. A private facility catering to group classes such as Krav Maga, bootcamps, Zumba, yoga etc and one on one training. In doing this though I was working 6 days a week to help fund it and stopped training for 2 months to give as much time to the gym as possible.

My deadlift went from 700 to 545 and is still not coming back strong, although other lifts are going good. The gym really took a toll on our relationship and we actually ended our engagement early January. Work has also been 60-80hrs a week and making training hard...

But things are looking up and will get better! Also here are a few pics of my new boys! **broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed**

Sorry about the relationship ending but it's usually for the better.

Awesome looking pups though!

Good to see you back bro. Seems that you might be in the running for the next member of the month! :headbang:

Thanks for the update. When I owned a gym:

1) I was in the worse shape of my life
2) My marriage almost ended

So much for all the glamour of being a gym owner. Great looking dogs Dawg.
Be well.

Good to see you back bro. Seems that you might be in the running for the next member of the month! :headbang:

Kinda why I came back... Someone told me about it and I figured it's time to join the family again

Be well.

Sad how that works... And then working a 60-80hr a week job aside from the gym was just to much

Handsome Blue Pits to the OP. :)

Thanks man! They are a good blood line! I'm usually all about adopting and rescues, but I got a hell of a deal on these boys and they are EXACTLY what I've always wanted

Good to see you again. Hope all works out for you hang in there. The dogs are awesome and will always be loyal when others are not ttyl. MM

Sorry to hear that...

Sad how that works... And then working a 60-80hr a week job aside from the gym was just to much

I remember a guy in the 80s who owned a gym and told me he had to hang sheetrock full time cuz the gym wasnt profitable enough, then another guy I knew who owned a gym and i saw at a different gym years later told me " Oh yea back in the 80s we all had to sell juice on the side just to keep the gym open" really is too bad, I always wanted to own my own gym too but everyone i knew that had one ended up closing the doors after a couple years...... I hope things get better for you man.

Good to see you again. Hope all works out for you hang in there. The dogs are awesome and will always be loyal when others are not ttyl. MM

Thanks MM, it will get better no doubt! And my boys are already showing how great they will be

I remember a guy in the 80s who owned a gym and told me he had to hang sheetrock full time cuz the gym wasnt profitable enough, then another guy I knew who owned a gym and i saw at a different gym years later told me " Oh yea back in the 80s we all had to sell juice on the side just to keep the gym open" really is too bad, I always wanted to own my own gym too but everyone i knew that had one ended up closing the doors after a couple years...... I hope things get better for you man.

It's always been a dream of mine to own a gym... But without a investor or a large "gift", it is very hard to do it on your own

Be well.

Sorry to hear that. If it's meant to be, you two will work it out. I'm glad the gym is going well.

i'm sorry but the pictures you have in the first post made the post wider than my screen and cut off the part about the relationship. your post are always some of my favorite so good to see you back. again i appologize for the dumb question.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity