YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Been gone for awhile, time to hit it hard again...

chris250

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Hey guys,

sorry if I havnt gotten to any PM or made any post in awile...I have been work alot lately to catch up on money...and have been tring to start up personal training agian...so I have been super busy. Oh, and I almost forgot my website should be done in about a month or so...
Im holding at 270 clean right now (for 6 weeks) and yeah, I feel small even though this is still 20 pounds heavier than normal offseason weight...But, with money starting to get back to normal its time to hit it hard again and get big....

chris250

Money

A-men brother we have all got to concentrate on that money thing from time to time. I wish I was 260 skinny I am still holding at 240 skinny. Good day Mr.clean101

Chris, good to see you back. When you say clean, do you mean totally off or cruising? Still training DC style? Anyway, good luck.

Nice to see you back

I was wondering where you've been lately. Hope all is well.

good to here

:D remember buddy the basics anyone in this world can take whatever they want and have much $ to spend on lots of gear, but what seperates the real BBers are the dedicated, committed (mabye psycho) The basics, calories, intense training, rest, and consistancy. Gear just makes these things more efficient and more productive, and increase the rate. Its all upstairs baby, you want it go get it chris, cya saturday.
G

Chris.....thats cool. I wish you success.

Sounds like I am sorta like you. I can maintain my bodyweight even when off drugs. I just look harder when I am on..get better pumps, don't stay sore as long etc. I am able to keep my leg and back strength pretty well too....where I tend to lose strength is on pressing movements. Hope your business goes well.

Thanks guys for welcoming me back...

Deizel---I was totally off of all gear, just anti-E's is what I used during my time off... (arimadex, clomid,novadex,ect)

Gooey---Thanks buddy, I totally agree with you...and yes, I will see ya Saturday, gotta check out what the collage nats champ going to look like...

Jethro---Yeah, I dont really lose much weight at all during my time off of gear...I lose maybe 5-7 pounds of water weight and just look less full and hard...

Thanks to everyone on the board,

chris250

Hey CHRIS glad to see you have returned. I was just looking across the bodybuilders on the banner and was curious what ever happened to you.

THanks Steak,

I didnt really go anywhere, just never had a chance to get on the boards much to post....

chris

Damn

You guys are talking about 240 260 skinny. I am happy to be 225 at 9% BF.
I wnt to be 235 at the same %. I have gotten up to 240 but I look bloated in the face and stomach.

Damn 260.

Hey Dragon,

It doesnt take long to get use to your weight being at 260-270... I was 287 earlier in the year, but felt bloated at that weight...but at 275-278 I felt pretty good, and looked much better....Like I said, before at 268-270 I just dont look as full or as hard as I do with the extra 5-8 pounds on me...

chris

I see what your saying 5-8 pounds can mean alot. When I am at the low 230's I look huge in clothes. When I drop to 225 (which for me is the best weight for size and cuts combo) it a prefect blend of size, strength and the woman love the look without being to big and guys still think I look hug. But when I drop down to like 215 I am super ripped but I feel light in the ass and I am no where near as strong as I should be.

Summer 2002 I was 215 at 8% BF
This summer I am at 225 at 9%
Hopefully next summer I will be 235 at the same and so on and so forth until I can hit the 240's in condition.

Hey Dragon,

Thats some great progress....keep it up. Have you ever competed before??? I wish you the best...

chris

I hear ya dragon...when I am 238, I can really tell in the way my clothes fit and how full I look. when I am 228 to 230, I can feel a difference...it sounds crazy, but it true that 8 to 10 pounds does a lot for a guy.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131