advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Been having puffy nipples for months and have tried everything, Help me please?

Well I took some nolvadex desipte feeling really depressed and shitty with already Low e2 is fucking awful, I literally feel sad and depressed and like my world is ending and have to find and think about things to calm myself down, even though my life isn't that bad.

But the only reason I'm doing it cause my nipples are puffy

IM not trolling this shit really sucks having these puffy nipples despite trying everything, and buying all this shit for months, I could careless about having big muscles, I just want to feel normal and have normal nipples. it's the only reason I hopped on the test months ago so I can have energy to do shit and also in hopes of raising my test to normal levels and lowering my estrogen to get rid of them and here I am months later still dealing with these puffy nipples.

And what on earth lead you to believe that training would stop you from getting gyno?

Yeah, that’s exactly what I was thinking, wtf kind of training does one do to “avoid gyno”? Is there some special preacher curl/hammer curl combo that stops your body from developing breast tissue (or even puffiness) lol?

Look man, maybe god just gave you puffy nipples, idk. Everyone is telling you to stop playing doctor and go see a real one, so you can get blood work done and figure out if there’s even a problem to begin with. I promise you though that if you keep self diagnosing and making your body crazy with drugs, you’re going to wreak havoc on your endocrine system, and you may just end up with a useless flap of flesh where you once had a working penis, and a nice set of c-cup titties to match. Save some money, and go get some blood work done. If you’re not happy with the way your nipples look you may want to save some more money for plastic surgery too, idk. All I know for sure is that if you keep doing what you’re doing, you’re going to end up making yourself very unhealthy. Best of luck brother, and try not to overthink your damn nipples, I seriously doubt anyone else cares about them, or has even noticed them, most people aren’t interested in nips unless they’re attached to a hot girl!!!

You know those signs on campus that say don't feed the squirrels? Will don't feed this guy, lol

This is just the same dude who had the puffy face the other year. Though you think your are helping by posting advice you are just encouraging his mental issue by giving it attention.

Trust me on this, I'm a squirrel.

Last edited:
I honestly spent all my money on all this stuff and Had to pay for other stuff In my life I couldn't afford bloodwork but I know I destroyed my estrogen/prolactin with all this stuff and I suffered the real side effects of lethargic, dry joints, dry eyes, foggy brain, feeling of walking on clouds

$40-60 bucks is a lot cheaper than the gear and AIs you were are taking! Get your labs done at an independent lab.

WEll i've been taking all these anti estrogens, and killing myself the last month....been so depressed, brain frog, low energy, dry lips, dry watery eyes, super lethargic, I can't really handle taking all these anti estrogen drugs.

Low estrogen is probably one of the worst things to deal with when it comes to steroids and hormones, just awful, have little high estrogen even if you have to deal with some bloat if so much better than feel like this.

I guess it has to with serotonin and stuff, but it just feels like there's no sense of well being.

That being said my nipples are still puffy but I have to let my estrogen rise, because I'm unable to go about my day dealing with crashing my estrogen, I took1mg arimdex a few days ago and I could just feel that day, my eyes drying up, body drying up, feeling so foggy and depressed. Can't handle it.

Lmao, Yeah but the shit makes no sesne, low prolactin, low progestin, low estrogen, normal test 250mg test a week... and still puffy nipples...even when i had high estrogen i never had any nipples issues....even with low test and regular estrogen no nipples issues...and I know my test is real becasue I have bloat all in my skin.

Last edited:
IM not trolling this shit really sucks having these puffy nipples despite trying everything, and buying all this shit for months, I could careless about having big muscles, I just want to feel normal and have normal nipples. it's the only reason I hopped on the test months ago so I can have energy to do shit and also in hopes of raising my test to normal levels and lowering my estrogen to get rid of them and here I am months later still dealing with these puffy nipples.

You could have just went to an endocrinologist who actually knows what he or she is doing, rather than trying to fix something on your own? Have you actually had bloodwork done to know if there really is an issue there? Maybe your just depressed and gyno-prone and nothing hormonally is out of whack?

Not caring about big muscles, yet buying and using illegal steroids 'to feel normal and have normal nipples' is natural selection at it's best.

You need to get real with yourself.

Lmao, Yeah but the shit makes no sesne, low prolactin, low progestin, low estrogen, normal test 250mg test a week... and still puffy nipples...even when i had high estrogen i never had any nipples issues....even with low test and regular estrogen no nipples issues...and I know my test is real becasue I have bloat all in my skin.

:yeahthat::confused:

What do you mean?? My estrogen has been super low, i've been feeling like so down and depressed with no sesne of well being, dry eyes, dry lips, super letheragic, horroible brain fog. Day's prior when I hadn't took my ai, I had some sort of sense of well being and wasn't freaking out bout nothing like I did with low estrogen.

What do you mean?? My estrogen has been super low, i've been feeling like so down and depressed with no sesne of well being, dry eyes, dry lips, super letheragic, horroible brain fog. Day's prior when I hadn't took my ai, I had some sort of sense of well being and wasn't freaking out bout nothing like I did with low estrogen.

What he means is low estrogen yet having bloat at the same time makes no sense. Youre completely guessing. You have no idea what in the actual fuck is wrong with you so stop fucking guessing

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws