advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Been having puffy nipples for months and have tried everything, Help me please?

I still want to see them thar puffies!

He posted a pic in his other thread about the same exact thing, stop wasting your time on this guy he wants to hear "DO EXACTLY THIS AND YOU WILL BE CURED". He's the poster child for maybe you shouldn't be using gear, it won't be long before he creates another thread about how AAS fucked his life and body up and looking for sympathy and more magic fixes....

Or he's a troll....

youve made every assumption under the sun about your estrogen/testosterone/prolactin levels but no labs?

get your priorities straight

still dealing with this shit, it seems to go away whei dont eat or drink anything and fast all day and as soon asi drink water or eat anything boom their sensitive, wtf am i suppose to do not eating anything all day? Im back taking my arimidex again i just hope dont crash my estro again

Almost 1mo later...still no bloodwork.

DUMB.

pulling all of these 'low X, high X' stats out of your ass until you shell out for the bloodwork. If you can buy research letro and adex you can pay 80$ for a test.

I can't afford bloodwork at the moment guys, I can barely find a damn job even though i live in a large town with 100,000 people, any help would be appreciated....I cant believe im still having puffy nipples despite having normal test and low estro

still dealing with this shit, it seems to go away whei dont eat or drink anything and fast all day and as soon asi drink water or eat anything boom their sensitive, wtf am i suppose to do not eating anything all day? Im back taking my arimidex again i just hope dont crash my estro again

The food and water isnt changing your nipples. Just curious but are you aware high estrogen and low estrogen symtoms are very similar!

Last edited:
I can't afford bloodwork at the moment guys, I can barely find a damn job even though i live in a large town with 100,000 people, any help would be appreciated....I cant believe im still having puffy nipples despite having normal test and low estro

Bro stop saying you have normal test and low estrogen. You have no idea your guessing. Your making yourself sound like a clown.

The food and water isnt changing your nipples. Just curious but are you aware high estrogen and low estrogen symtoms are very similar!

But they puff up everytime i eat or drink anything! Im gonna take some pictures in a bit

So lemme get this straight, you don't have a job, so how did you end up with high test? Someone just gave you a bottle outta the kindness of their heart? Or did you perform a favor? This site is called pro muscle, not guessing muscle, be a man, earn some cash and go get blood work done!!! Seems like you're just trying to get to 50 posts! Oh if you're nipples are that messed up, wouldn't your parents take you to the doctor, or at least give you money to get some help???

Posts some pics.

Also do you have a cell phone? Who pays that bill? Don't pay the bill for a few months and save that money and apply it to getting blood work done.

So lemme get this straight, you don't have a job, so how did you end up with high test? Someone just gave you a bottle outta the kindness of their heart? Or did you perform a favor? This site is called pro muscle, not guessing muscle, be a man, earn some cash and go get blood work done!!! Seems like you're just trying to get to 50 posts! Oh if you're nipples are that messed up, wouldn't your parents take you to the doctor, or at least give you money to get some help???

Posts some pics.

Also do you have a cell phone? Who pays that bill? Don't pay the bill for a few months and save that money and apply it to getting blood work done.

"Guess Muscle" is already registered as a Trans Bodybuilder webcam request pay site. Not that I know personally, i'm just going off what LittleSlice told me.

Clear your system and do bloodworm, stop trying to add more variables into the equation.

still having these puffy nipples even though ive been off the test for a month and taking my arimidex, dammit there so puffy and swollen esepcially after i eat

still having these puffy nipples even though ive been off the test for a month and taking my arimidex, dammit there so puffy and swollen esepcially after i eat

Maybe try pressing your nips against a belt sander......

Instead of a belt sander, this is an option

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP5O8nS_8z0"]Tosh.O Cheese Nips - YouTube[/ame] :D

Still dealing with this I have come off the test and my levels must be under 50mg because I haven't done a shot in over amonth on top of that my estrogen is low too, frm using my arimidex and im still dealing with this shit!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws