advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

been off cycle for 6 weeks, when should I get blood test done?

stinkpelt

Registered
was on a 14 week test-e 500mg/wk. been off for 6 weeks and just finished PCT with clomid/tamox/exemestane.
I still do not have much of a sex drive and this concerns me. I want to get some blood tests done to check out my levels. SHould I wait a few more weeks befire I get the blood test done or get it next week? If my shit comes back low I am going to get TRT (trt dose) either self prescribed or under a doctors care. I feel like shit now....low energy, low libido, bad attitude, cranky and just a little depressed and lazy. I felt so GREAT while on cycle (better than I have felt in years) that I want to get right back on but I don't know if that would be a good thing.
I want to start another cycle in September regardless. I also just started HGH at 1 iu eod and plan on gradually moving up to 4 iu over about 6 weeks. prolly gonna run hgh for a year or so.

any advice?

im 32 years old.
6"1 225 11 or 12% bf
lifting for 15 years

Last edited:
have you noticed any other side effects related to estrogen? I would get blood work done asap

was on a 14 week test-e 500mg/wk. been off for 6 weeks and just finished PCT with clomid/tamox/exemestane.
I still do not have much of a sex drive and this concerns me. I want to get some blood tests done to check out my levels. SHould I wait a few more weeks befire I get the blood test done or get it next week? If my shit comes back low I am going to get TRT (trt dose) either self prescribed or under a doctors care. I feel like shit now....low energy, low libido, bad attitude, cranky and just a little depressed and lazy. I felt so GREAT while on cycle (better than I have felt in years) that I want to get right back on but I don't know if that would be a good thing.
I want to start another cycle in September regardless. I also just started HGH at 1 iu eod and plan on gradually moving up to 4 iu over about 6 weeks. prolly gonna run hgh for a year or so.

any advice.

im 32 years old.
6"1 225 11 or 12% bf
lifting for 15 years

Your natty test is more than likely just low. I went to get blood work 4 weeks after my cycle and PCT. My natty test level was 135!!! It takes some time for the levels to come back to normal, if they come back at all.

I was on Test,Tren,Dbol. You should be fine but I would wait till mid july to see where your at.

Your natty test is more than likely just low. I went to get blood work 4 weeks after my cycle and PCT. My natty test level was 135!!! It takes some time for the levels to come back to normal, if they come back at all.

I was on Test,Tren,Dbol. You should be fine but I would wait till mid july to see where your at.

ya, i think that I will wait a little bit. if i don't like what I see I will re-evaluate the situation then.

I think you need to slow down abit. You just got off and alredy thinking of going back on in about 2 months. Plus your having some concerns about not coming back to normal. Get your blood work done to see where your at. And consider giving yourself more time to recover.

Ya bro sometimes it takes a minute to get that sex drive back up into full gear. Proviron helps. Now is a perfect time to get blood work done just to be sure but I bet your fine.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws