over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Been on for a little over a year, looking to stop

whats crazy is during my last prep 2 weeks out i was taking 1mg of letro (from the pharmacy) every day and my libido never missed a beat. never had my e2 checked at this time but i had no symptoms of low e2

whats crazy is during my last prep 2 weeks out i was taking 1mg of letro (from the pharmacy) every day and my libido never missed a beat. never had my e2 checked at this time but i had no symptoms of low e2

exactly man.........they will not know unless they try it. most of bodybuilding is experimenting. something Work, some do not..........I personally think nolva and aromasin are poorly designed compaired to letrozole.

exactly man.........they will not know unless they try it. most of bodybuilding is experimenting. something Work, some do not..........I personally think nolva and aromasin are poorly designed compaired to letrozole.

yeah i really have to play with my AI dosage to keep my e2 in check. i was taking adex 1mg eod and a gram of test e a week and my e2 was STILL 103.

PCT

I did masters nationals last year, needless to say, long program. For pct, I stayed on the nolva I was using, 20mgs, adds in dhea caps at about 300mgs, 500iu's hcg for 10 days straight, and 20mgs clomid twice a day.... worked like a charm, kept strength levels up and lost a little size....
as far as libido goes, I dont get you guys whose junk is dead in the water.... now I'm in my 50's mind you but, if you come off your program and don't have still have an urge to fuck, well, I think its more than your aas that's affecting you.... mainly, in yr 20s, all you wanna do is fuck and no steroid ever affected me adversely... off or on. But supposedly, if you come off you are not supposed to feel like getting some, cus your shit aint working right? Lol, I think some people should just avoid aas..... sorry if that's harsh or offensive in some way... i've just always used pct to maintain mass not bolster my sagging libido.... what I have a problem with is auto correct w this damn PC. Awfully hard to type this mssg

Last edited:

Not surprised. We have had a few guys on here that said it did not effect them negatively in terms of libido. However a lot of guys, myself included, say it kills libido. Perfect example of how everyone is different.

I hear what you are saying. I have not tried that protocol and i think most would advise against it, not because it does not work but because it is very easy to crash your estrogen with it. If you have already done it and you know how to use it properly then you are golden and im happy you are getting more bang for your buck.

12.5mg/day Aromasin
1000iu HCG E3D

Stop when you're ready for bloodwork. I think people over complicate things. I am not as experienced as many on this board but I haven't known anyone who couldn't successfully come off with an AI and HCG.

Not surprised. We have had a few guys on here that said it did not effect them negatively in terms of libido. However a lot of guys, myself included, say it kills libido. Perfect example of how everyone is different.

I hear what you are saying. I have not tried that protocol and i think most would advise against it, not because it does not work but because it is very easy to crash your estrogen with it. If you have already done it and you know how to use it properly then you are golden and im happy you are getting more bang for your buck.

you also have to understand when I used this combo it was after 150mg of tren ace every day and then every other day. prolactin was wayyyyyyyy too high. after the letro and HCG I have no side effects or looming effects.

12.5mg/day Aromasin
1000iu HCG E3D

Stop when you're ready for bloodwork. I think people over complicate things. I am not as experienced as many on this board but I haven't known anyone who couldn't successfully come off with an AI and HCG.

The last time i came off i used HCG, Clomid and Aromasin and i liked the results. For the most part i used Nolva though. I just did a total of 5,000iu HCG spread over 3 shots every 3rd day in the beginning of PCT (10 days after last shot of cyp) And that worked for me. Continued Clomid for a month, Aromasin for 6 weeks.

I wasnt on for a year though. Longest i stayed on was 9 months and i wont be doing that again.

you also have to understand when I used this combo it was after 150mg of tren ace every day and then every other day. prolactin was wayyyyyyyy too high. after the letro and HCG I have no side effects or looming effects.

Im not really experienced with tren, although i know most guys love it. Honestly if i ever do a heavy cycle again (and i probably wont) i will consider this protocol. LOL when your shut down you will consider anything.

Im happy it worked for you. I used it with great results to help with gyno one time, i just didnt want sex and that scared me.

The last time i came off i used HCG, Clomid and Aromasin and i liked the results. For the most part i used Nolva though. I just did a total of 5,000iu HCG spread over 3 shots every 3rd day in the beginning of PCT (10 days after last shot of cyp) And that worked for me. Continued Clomid for a month, Aromasin for 6 weeks.

I wasnt on for a year though. Longest i stayed on was 9 months and i wont be doing that again.

Im not really experienced with tren, although i know most guys love it. Honestly if i ever do a heavy cycle again (and i probably wont) i will consider this protocol. LOL when your shut down you will consider anything.

Im happy it worked for you. I used it with great results to help with gyno one time, i just didnt want sex and that scared me.

ohhhh I definitely wanted sex when I was using letro and HCG, LOL!!!! my gf had to push me away with a stick at times, she could not keep up, :D

as for the shut Down part, I never felt that because I always had a candy store in my room of AAS and PCT products, those were some good times!!! LMAO!!!:D

Lol rat wants to join the military and be natural. More specific, special forces.
I would wait a good long time after pct to be absolute sure you recover. If you don't and end up trying to serve the next 4 years with crushed T levels, chances are you will not enjoy your time in the military.

I would wait a good long time after pct to be absolute sure you recover. If you don't and end up trying to serve the next 4 years with crushed T levels, chances are you will not enjoy your time in the military.

he will haVe no problem obtaining supplements in the military. with that many meatheads, there will be someone with a connection, LOL;)

ohhhh I definitely wanted sex when I was using letro and HCG, LOL!!!! my gf had to push me away with a stick at times, she could not keep up, :D

as for the shut Down part, I never felt that because I always had a candy store in my room of AAS and PCT products, those were some good times!!! LMAO!!!:D

Yeah see thats awesome that you didnt have that problem. I have had a few people say it did not kill their libido. Im sure the PCT products and AAS help, but some people just dont get the negative reaction to Letro.

he will haVe no problem obtaining supplements in the military. with that many meatheads, there will be someone with a connection, LOL;)

I have heard of guys in the military getting stuff. Special Forces you need to have no history of recent drug abuse, and im sure their physical is very comprehensive. Deca can stay in your system for up to a year, at least thats how long it can be detected... its not actually working.

So even though i have heard of guys in the service using AAS i wouldnt be surprised if it was much harder or impossible to do if you are special forces. Like olddirty said you dont want to be in the military with low T. And i bet if you are over there and cant get stuff you wont be too happy going on a mission when you are coming off test and other AAS cold turkey.

Eh, rather do it natural. I've got 3 friends in spec ops and they did it natural.

When should I wait after coming off to get a blood test?

And I'm surprised nobody is chiming in about trip. Something that has surprised me is my testicles don't seem as small as when I did a couple 12 week cycles as they do now and my "loads" even seem larger.. Not sure if that means I'm not completely shut down or what...

My .02

Run a strong ass typical PCT for six weeks

But, it will suck and suck bad - I don't think anything else can decrease the suckage of coming off after being on for a long period of time

I just seen two guy come off locally because they had no choice - Neither one lasted over 2 weeks, both have been on over a year. Broke down and went in for TRT on one & the other just jumped back on a heavy cycle.

I came off after being on for about 8 months a few years back - I made it a month past PCT and couldn't stay off - The misses and I missed a working wang way too much.

GL OP

I expected a lot more posts like that lol but that made me nervous.

For those of us who do not know your reputation, maybe you would be kind enough to educate us.

if I did say on here, one of the mods would delete it. lets just say I have some serious connections my friend.

I expected a lot more posts like that lol but that made me nervous.

how old are you dude? If you have the time, do everything right and do not rush into Things ok? make sure you are completely healthy because when you are in training(i have a good friend in airborne rangers) to become special forces, you will have zero Down time. 3 hours sleep, Little chow, and lots and lots of cardio man...........hours of cardio a day.

From my experience there are few "meatheads" in mil. If you are you probably have a desk job or similar. Too little sleep, too little calories, too much cardio, too little access to equipment and plenty of stress. The biggest guys I saw in mil were in the Air Force. Marines are generally smaller lighter faster.

This only applies of we interpret meathead the same way haha

how old are you dude? If you have the time, do everything right and do not rush into Things ok? make sure you are completely healthy because when you are in training(i have a good friend in airborne rangers) to become special forces, you will have zero Down time. 3 hours sleep, Little chow, and lots and lots of cardio man...........hours of cardio a day.

25. I have a good understanding of what it will take. I watched surviving the cut ;) lol Jk. I've got a couple friends who are SEALs and a friend who's a PJ. Im not jumping into it. Still researching. Start training with an ex seal next week and will begin talking to recruiters.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131