advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Been on Low dosages of T3 as long as I can remember...rebound?

bigtasty25

Registered
Hey guys..decided to become 100% natural 6.5 months ago...after cycling for 8 yrs (im 28 now)...i was taking 25mcgs of growth though even when I came off...to help stay leaner....but ive been on it for as long as I can remember because I used to take smal dosages of growth and heard its synergistic with T3 at small dosages..so i always used 25mcgs...and when I came off the GH...i still used the T3..ive probably been on it a year at very small dosages..maybe longer...but I decided to become all natural to the T3 yesterday, because i really just wanna be off all drugs period...cept for cycling clen and eca stack when I plan on doing during my natural diet..

Am taking 6 tabs daily (2 tabs 3 times a day on empty stomach) of a thyroid stimulator by NOW products from bodybuilding.com ...to help regulate my PCT from T3...any other tips? i ALSO just started dieting a little on monday...so my diet is on check as is my cardio regimen..any additional input would be appreciated though..thanks!

When is the last time you had your thyroid levels checked?

I have slight hypothyroidism and was prescribed armour thyroid and synthroid at low dosages. Went off because I just hate to be on a mandatory medication. I was told by my doc that the use does not cause a shutdown when stopped. I found myself very lethargic when I ran out of meds. Could have been psychosomatic.

Either way I would wean down slowly and see how you feel. If thyroid was diagnosed as hypo you may find yourself very tired without the meds. Good luck and I second pestys recc for blood work/

You might feel a little sluggish when you first come off but by about week 3, you should feel fine. Studies have shown even after 20 years of thyroid meds, the thyroid bounces back. Hell, at one time, I was on for over a year. After a month off, everything was back to normal.

thanks for the input guys...i did feel a little sluggish today but maybe thats because my legs are insanely sore from tuesday's let workout so i cant walk normal speed lol, not sure, but a little tired otherwise.

Im using this at the moment, 2 caps three times a day instead of the recommended 2 servings, on an empty stomach for thyroid pct...hopefully that helps a little. think I should get my thyroid levels checked now? or wait a month?

**broken link removed**

When is the last time you had your thyroid levels checked?

Got it checked mid october...
Thyroxine (t4) Free, direct was .63 ng/dl (avg .93-1.71)
TSH was 1.140 iu/mL (avg .450-4.500)

At that time i might have been on small amounts of t3/t4..not entirely sure though...

Well, I was on 25-50mcg T3, with periodic spike up to 100, for about 7 months last year. I stopped around September, got blood work in January and my Thyroid was mid range normal. Not sure how long it took to get there but it had to have happened inside 12 weeks. I didn't do any PCT for t3 at all. I think it bounces back pretty quick.

i would imagine yuou will have a small rebound, but nothing crazy. I would go get your thyroid checked again after about 4 weeks off the t3

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads