advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Been on rips for 11 days now, increase dose?

TrenBrah

Registered
Been on Rips for 11 days now, dosing 100mg GHRP 2/1 IU both AM and PM.

Havn't felt any sides, which isn't necessarily a bad thing I realize.

Wondering if I should up the dose? Never been on GH, so don't really know what it "feels" like. Also am on cycle so already full so can't judge if it's "working" based on that...

I can afford up to 3-3.5 IU/day.

Thanks

You should start another thread about it since you have only started 15 in the last week.

Yes I have, but this is only my 2nd one since starting my first one about rips 11 days ago :)

On too many stims right now and feeling way too pumped up, my apologies, I will delete most of them.

Last edited:
Just keep running it theres not always something to 'feel' on GH.
I never got sides from GH even on 10+ ius but always burned the fuck out of some fat and stayed lean year round.
Be patient...especially since you have the GHRP with it.

To run ghrp without ghrh is retard.

Yes I have, but this is only my 2nd one since starting my first one about rips 11 days ago :)

On too many stims right now and feeling way too pumped up, my apologies, I will delete most of them.

No need to do that...........just use the search function everyonce in a while.

:D I wouldn't say retarded, but you get a MUCH BIGGER LONGER pulse with the combo. Personally I would waste anytime with ghrp only unless I was in my late years of life and could probably get some significant results with it.

If you can afford 3.5 run 3.5. The ghrp2 is a good idea and cost effective. A little mod grf would help but for the price you could add a little more GH so i understand your reasoning. I'd did 4iu on top of peps from day one

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Speaking of sides...and thread hijack... Is it a bad idea to take a OC diuretic to negate the h20 retention that is (sort of) common with GH?

Speaking of sides...and thread hijack... Is it a bad idea to take a OC diuretic to negate the h20 retention that is (sort of) common with GH?

I take an Rx diuretic with the blacktops. And without out the blacktops. So it's probably wrong. ;)

I'm on 12.5 of a Rx diuretic from my doc. My doc doesn't know about GH, I was on the diuretic prior to the GH. With all the stuff we take, and OTC diuretic probably isn't a bad idea.

Some cardio is a much better idea, as is a better diet.

Some cardio is a much better idea, as is a better diet.
20 miles this am (cycling, road bike), got my avg mph up to 16, it takes AWHILE to get it cycling shape at 46, but all good in the hood. First day on the bike (little over month ago) 4 miles about whupped me.

Tbh, ive never seen a difference between running the 2. And I have ran each method for 6+ months, so not gonna waste $22 on thr cjc1295 when ghrp is only $9

I've been on rips for a little over 2 months. Started at 2iu, worked up to 5iu, but my joint pain and CTS was getting to me, so I had to go back down to 3iu. Also I'm a mechanic, so breaking loose the headstuds on a triton 5.4 is hell on your joints anyway, and my fingers and wrists are in awkward positions for long periods of time sometimes, so the CTS and joint pain may be related to my profession.

I'm looking mean and lean though, and my muscles seem a lot "fuller". Vascularity is up, energy level up, overall feeling is A+

Tbh, ive never seen a difference between running the 2. And I have ran each method for 6+ months, so not gonna waste $22 on thr cjc1295 when ghrp is only $9

Scientific fact tells us there is a difference. Are you really selling yourself short over $22/vial? I hope you're getting it from ergopep... If not, maybe that's why you didn't see a difference.

I've been on rips for a little over 2 months. Started at 2iu, worked up to 5iu, but my joint pain and CTS was getting to me, so I had to go back down to 3iu. Also I'm a mechanic, so breaking loose the headstuds on a triton 5.4 is hell on your joints anyway, and my fingers and wrists are in awkward positions for long periods of time sometimes, so the CTS and joint pain may be related to my profession.

I'm looking mean and lean though, and my muscles seem a lot "fuller". Vascularity is up, energy level up, overall feeling is A+

How long did it take for you to notice the CTS? I used rips for 10 days at 10iu daily(never used gh before) and I got zero sides and zero anything that would make me tell that i'm using something new. I just thought I would notice the sides by 10 days of use. Any thoughts or opinions anyone? Oh, and dosing was 2iu morning, 4iu post-wo, and 4iu before bed.

You won't necessarily get it. I didn't for months and never do any more. When im dieting i get 0 cts however much i take, bulking a little sometimes. Must pick up a little water on joins from diet

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

looks like rips are deffo g2g.

Shows you dont need to run massive doses too.

How long did it take for you to notice the CTS? I used rips for 10 days at 10iu daily(never used gh before) and I got zero sides and zero anything that would make me tell that i'm using something new. I just thought I would notice the sides by 10 days of use. Any thoughts or opinions anyone? Oh, and dosing was 2iu morning, 4iu post-wo, and 4iu before bed.

I didn't start getting CTS until about 5 to 6 weeks in. It was sudden, just went from feeling normal to waking up one day and BAM!! JOINT PAIN AND CTS BITCH! so 3iu/day seems to be my threshold right now. But like I said, fixing cars all day may have some impact

Im running 4.5i/u's a day and it's got my Blood Pressure thru the roof. If it doesn't let up, I'm going to have to drop it.

Scientific fact tells us there is a difference. Are you really selling yourself short over $22/vial? I hope you're getting it from ergopep... If not, maybe that's why you didn't see a difference.

Yup, I only use Ergo.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner