over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Been on TRT (Injectable) over a year. Estrogen High

Sketchy2000

Banned
So here's some history.

For the last year and a half I've actually been living...like, really living.

For over a decade I went from Dr. to Dr. complaining of a low libido, ED, inability to keep or achieve an erection, low energy, etc. Since I was young at the time (twenties) with little to no AS abuse (one cycle around the age of 21) and my levels were in the "low normal" range. No Dr. wanted to treat me for low T.

That was until about 8 years ago, when I finally met an endocrinologist who understood that if a simple gel or patch could improve my quality of life than so be it. So I was on Androgel/Androderm and even Clomid for an increase of natty production for some time.

This was somewhat of an improvement, but nothing close to what I now know to be normal. For the last year and half my PCP has had me on 100 mg of Cypionate. I've felt nothing short of great for the most part.

At first I was injecting 50mg twice weekly to keep my levels more stable (some people recommended doing this) and I was fine.

Anyway, that's just some history...

I'n now close to 2 years of being on TRT (Injectable, 100mg Cypionate weekly). During this time, I've run some peptides (predominantly LR3 and DES) in which case I"ve increased my Cypionate dosage to 150mg or 200mg while using those peptides, but I never dosed above that and those runs didn't last longer than 6 or 8 weeks and the last time I ran something like that was over 4 months ago.

Anyway, My labs from last week came back with my Total and Free test being the lowest it has been since starting TRT (Injectable). Additionally, my Estrogen was high.

I asked the nurse to tell the Dr. to call me in an AI but she said she wouldn't until she speaks with me. She wants me to continue my 100mg weekly regimen and says that my estrogen is "slightly" high.

So I'll have to wait until the 5th of January to see her.

What do you guys think of my labs (below)?
How should I approach this issue when I see her?
Apparently Dr.'s are somewhat weary of prescribing AI's but shouldn't this be common practice when using TRT (specifically injectable).

Here are the labs -

LAST WEEK (DECEMBER 2016) -

Taken 7 days after my shot of 100 mg cypionate. in other words I took it right before I was supposed to take my shot again so I'm at my lowest point. I do this EVERY TIME I do labs (I take it on the day I"m supposed to pin).

ESTROGEN - 219 (60-190) HIGH
FSH .07 (1.6-8.0) LOW (Because of TRT)
LH .02 (1.5-9.3) LOW (Because of TRT)
Total Test - 383 (250-1100)
Free Test - 74.7 (35-155)

FEBRUARY 2016 -

ESTROGEN - 160.2 (60-190) NORMAL
Total Test - 863 (250-1100) NORMAL
Free Test - 175.2 (35-155) HIGH
LH - 32.8 (1.5-9.3) HIGH ???

MARCH 2015 - ONE MONTH AFTER STARTING INJECTABLE TRT

Total Test - 1098 (250-1100)
Free Test - 219.6 (35-155) HIGH

FEBRUARY 2015 - PRIOR TO STARTING INJECTABLE TRT / I MAY HAVE BEEN USING ANDROGEL OR JUST COME OFF THE ANDROGEL AT THIS TIME.

Total Test - 409 (250-1100)
Free Test - 90.4 (35-155)
LH .02 (.07)

So as you can see my TEST levels are LOWER than they were in February of 2015 prior to injectable.

I think this is partially due to some fluctuations in my usage (increasing it slightly to 150 or 200) but that hasn't happened in over 4 months as i said above.

But more importantly, my estrogen is high (officially) for the first time. So I"m curious how to handle this with my Dr. in January.

Even though I"m still in the normal range and I do still feel pretty good (all considering, I have taken the labs on the last day when I'm due for my shot - so the ester is pretty much done and the test level that shows up is the lowest amount I have before I re-pin) but I am a little worried because of the estrogen being high.

Any advice?

So here's some history.

For over a decade I went from Dr. to Dr. complaining of a low libido, ED, inability to keep or achieve an erection, low energy, etc. Since I was young at the time (twenties) with little to no AS abuse (one cycle around the age of 21) and my levels were in the "low normal" range. No Dr. wanted to treat me for low T.

That was until about 8 years ago, when I finally met an endocrinologist who understood that if a simple gel or patch could improve my quality of life than so be it. So I was on Androgel/Androderm and even Clomid for an increase of natty production for some time.

This was somewhat of an improvement, but nothing close to what I now know to be normal. For the last year and half my PCP has had me on 100 mg of Cypionate. I've felt nothing short of great for the most part.

At first I was injecting 50mg twice weekly to keep my levels more stable (some people recommended doing this) and I was fine.

I'n now close to 2 years of being on TRT (Injectable, 100mg Cypionate weekly). During this time, I've run some peptides (predominantly LR3 and DES) in which case I"ve increased my Cypionate dosage to 150mg or 200mg while using those peptides, but I never dosed above that and those runs didn't last longer than 6 or 8 weeks and the last time I ran something like that was over 4 months ago.

Anyway, My labs from last week came back with my Total and Free test being the lowest it has been since starting TRT (Injectable). Additionally, my Estrogen was high.

I asked the nurse to tell the Dr. to call me in an AI but she said she wouldn't until she speaks with me. She wants me to continue my 100mg weekly regimen and says that my estrogen is "slightly" high.

Apparently Dr.'s are somewhat weary of prescribing AI's but shouldn't this be common practice when using TRT (specifically injectable).

Here are the labs -

Taken 7 days after my shot of 100 mg cypionate. in other words I took it right before I was supposed to take my shot again so I'm at my lowest point. I do this EVERY TIME I do labs (I take it on the day I"m supposed to pin).

FEBRUARY 2016 -

FEBRUARY 2015 - PRIOR TO STARTING INJECTABLE TRT / I MAY HAVE BEEN USING ANDROGEL OR JUST COME OFF THE ANDROGEL AT THIS TIME.

LH .02 (.07)

So as you can see my TEST levels are LOWER than they were in February of 2015 prior to injectable.

I think this is partially due to some fluctuations in my usage (increasing it slightly to 150 or 200) but that hasn't happened in over 4 months as i said above.

But more importantly, my estrogen is high (officially) for the first time. So I"m curious how to handle this with my Dr. in January.

Even though I"m still in the normal range and I do still feel pretty good (all considering, I have taken the labs on the last day when I'm due for my shot - so the ester is pretty much done and the test level that shows up is the lowest amount I have before I re-pin) but I am a little worried because of the estrogen being high.

Any advice?

I'm on trt at 280mg a week from my dr bc he wants my levels around 1000 and I don't take any AIs or estrogen blockers and my estrogen is in normal range. I do .2mls subq daily. Not having the massive spikes and valleys keeps estrogen from going up.

I also have a buddy on trt and his dr wants his estrogen levels elevated bc he claims it's healthier and makes you feel better.

I'm on trt at 280mg a week from my dr bc he wants my levels around 1000 and I don't take any AIs or estrogen blockers and my estrogen is in normal range. I do .2mls subq daily. Not having the massive spikes and valleys keeps estrogen from going up.

I also have a buddy on trt and his dr wants his estrogen levels elevated bc he claims it's healthier and makes you feel better.
Yeah i think taking more frequent shots at lower doses will help prevent your estrogen from getting high. In some cases it's not preventable tho. Testosterone will aromatize at some point. Wow 280mgs that's a lot. What are you using?

Sent from my LGMS550 using Professional Muscle mobile app

So here's some history.

Here are the labs -

FEBRUARY 2016 -

LH .02 (.07)

Any advice?

why did your total test drop so much? your happy with 383?
nvm, you took 7 day post. how many days post where other labs?

Last edited:
why did your total test drop so much? your happy with 383?
nvm, you took 7 day post. how many days post where other labs?
Hell no I'm not happy with 383.
Not sure why it dropped so much.
Other labs were done the day the shot was due so if i was pinning 50 2x a week then it was 4 days after last pin (of 50). If pinning 100 other labs were taken day the shot was due. This test was taken one day after shot was due so prob 8 days instead of 7.

Labs should be done about 3 days after the last inject...that's what my doc has always told me...7-8 days is too long. You would have been higher.

you will be higher if you do blood work sooner after inject, but if you do not do a trough you will not know how low you are, my trough puts me at 650, I would continue to get a trough if I was you and adjust as needed, when I first started trt my trough target was to be a minimum of 500

you will be higher if you do blood work sooner after inject, but if you do not do a trough you will not know how low you are, my trough puts me at 650, I would continue to get a trough if I was you and adjust as needed, when I first started trt my trough target was to be a minimum of 500
What's a trough

Seems to me like you have access to peps, so why not get your own ei? For some reason looks like you are converting more test to estrogen or aromatizing. Do you just want to get the real deal from the pharmacy?

Seems to me like you have access to peps, so why not get your own ei? For some reason looks like you are converting more test to estrogen or aromatizing. Do you just want to get the real deal from the pharmacy?
You're right. Some of my test is converting to estrogen and if not my test would be higher. I've just ordered an ai from a ugl....I'll discuss more with my physician on the 5th and see if i can get a script also.

What's a trough

getting a trough is what you are already doing, such as getting your blood work the morning of your inject before you inject, I would keep doing it just like that, with your inject you will have a peak and trough, you will peak soon after your inject and then slowly drop to the lowest level before your next inject ( trough )

Since my labs came back with slightly elevated estrogen and normal (but lower range) test. My PCP upped my dosage of test cyp from 100mg to 200mg weekly. I was also prescribed Arimidex at .5mg per day.

What do you guys think about that dosage of Arimidex?

Since my labs came back with slightly elevated estrogen and normal (but lower range) test. My PCP upped my dosage of test cyp from 100mg to 200mg weekly. I was also prescribed Arimidex at .5mg per day.

What do you guys think about that dosage of Arimidex?

bro are you sure that is correct? .5mg per day? if so that is really high dose and frequency.

Yea. That's what she said. That's why i haven't started. Figured I'd check with y'all. What's the average dose?

i think you are pinning your test once per week, if it was me I would start low and work up as needed, so if I pinned 200 Sunday morn I would take ai Monday morn at .25, and take another .25 Thursday, can you get your on labs? if so I would wait 6 weeks to get labs since you are also starting a new test dose, if that does not put you where you need to be you can bump to .5, I don't know if there is an average and I damn sure am not an expert/guru, some guys I have talk to dose twice a week some once a week, I do know that .5 every day would totally crush my e and most others as well, my protocol right now is 80mg twice a week with 250iu hcg, and .25 anastrozole twice a week, keep in mind that anastrozole half life is approx 50 hrs, if you dose ed it will build.

i think you are pinning your test once per week, if it was me I would start low and work up as needed, so if I pinned 200 Sunday morn I would take ai Monday morn at .25, and take another .25 Thursday, can you get your on labs? if so I would wait 6 weeks to get labs since you are also starting a new test dose, if that does not put you where you need to be you can bump to .5, I don't know if there is an average and I damn sure am not an expert/guru, some guys I have talk to dose twice a week some once a week, I do know that .5 every day would totally crush my e and most others as well, my protocol right now is 80mg twice a week with 250iu hcg, and .25 anastrozole twice a week, keep in mind that anastrozole half life is approx 50 hrs, if you dose ed it will build.
Yeah i figured it was a high dose.
If you don't mind, please take a look at page 1 of this thread. I've listed my labs since my onset of trt. I'd appreciate your feedback.

I'm pinning twice a week. 100mg 2x weekly since the increase to 200mg.

And since i got my labs (probably about 3 weeks ago) i began pinning 50mg 2x weekly instead of taking 100mg at once.

This keeps my levels more stable. When i began trt i actually did this instead of pinning once per week.

Also to consider after about a month passes on this new dose i plan on running a test c, npp cycle than titrating back down to my normal trt dosage of 200mg weekly (cycle would be 400 test c 300 npp weekly).

I assume right now my t is going to sky rocketon on the 200mg (just as it did when i began the 100 and keeping in mind my last labs were done 8 days post my last pin - again please reference the first post)

So I'm actually going to get labs done after the cycle is over and I'm.back to my regular TRT dose.

So right now I'm trying to figure out what dosage of arimidex I'll need for trt and for the cycle (perhaps more??)

Crashing my e is the last thing i need.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws