over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Been skinny my hole life, trying to add mass

Just to add dizzle. You got to live and breathe this.There's no half stepping this. Devote your self to this and the results will show. Every minute that goes by in a day you can be doing something to improve. Resting,eating,researching on diet and health and fitness. For myself I loved bodybuilding and fighting since I could reamber so it came easy to be dedicated to it. You got to ask your self how bad do you want it? Love the journey while you go through your transformation that's a huge part of it. It will all add up and become a life choice where you dont understand another way of living

To be fair it is pretty individual.... I eat 2000 cals a day and am 210 lbs

You have a motabilsm of a snail!!!! ... and for majority that's not the case ... my point is he isn't eating enough... to be fair

You have a motabilsm of a snail!!!! ... and for majority that's not the case ... my point is he isn't eating enough... to be fair

Yeah but I've always put on muscle more easily than most (when actually trying to gain - havent for years)... Fat kid genetics unfortunately

Just to add dizzle. You got to live and breathe this.There's no half stepping this. Devote your self to this and the results will show. Every minute that goes by in a day you can be doing something to improve. Resting,eating,researching on diet and health and fitness. For myself I loved bodybuilding and fighting since I could reamber so it came easy to be dedicated to it. You got to ask your self how bad do you want it? Love the journey while you go through your transformation that's a huge part of it. It will all add up and become a life choice where you dont understand another way of living

I agree with you 100%, that's why I figured I'd reach out on here. Bottom line is I'm deff not eating enough. It something that should have be obvious and common sense but I was overlooking it. Moving forward I'm going to take in everyone's tips/ideas and use them to my advantage!

training?

ok fellas,

so i have been thin/skinny my entire life. no matter if i eat shit ass junk food or eat clean and healthy i havnt gained a pound since high school. So here is my question. What is the best way to put on some weight/mass so that then i can define it? I have a clean diet and i do work out. should i just be eating more meals a day? Would i possibly benefit from a mass gainer supplement or would that just make me bloat and give me a fat belly like a starving Ethiopian? How do you guys bulk?

All this talk about eating food / nutrition, which is good, don’t get me
wrong but . . . but not a single word about training?

I know the OP is only addressing his food ‘issue’ but all the food in the
world will get put to no good use if you are not training hard enough
to stimulate growth and resting enough to allow it to occur.

The food part is the easy part. The training part is what separates the
men from the boys. Nail that and your food plan and most of your
worries are over.

PS. Glad we did not go down the steroid path (yet) as you will grow
muscle by taking them and not even training and eating. Yes, they are
that powerful if used correctly.

PPS. Please do not let yourself get fat. It will some back to haunt you
and you will live to regret it. It will be one of the worst mistakes that
you can make if you have any respect for yourself. You should and
can always have visible abs. And yes, you can gain muscle while still
having them.

PPPS. Forget food / calorie supplements. If at all possible (and it is)
get all your nutritional requirements from real food, Buy best food
money can buy and prepare it all yourself. Figure it out. It will be
cheaper and healthier for you in the long run.

PPPPS. I would also get a compete physical and blood work-up
just to be on the safe side and to have as a point of reference.

PPPPPS. Do not devote your life and every waking thought to this.
It is really not that important, it’s only muscle. It won’t make you
a better person and will only temporarily alter your self-image.
Train hard, eat right and let the chips fall where they may. Have
fun, enjoy the process but do not obsess. That is a dark and lonely
road to go down.

6'2"
175lbs
12%bf
never ran any aas but have been running 4iu of Gh ED for the last month
Aceto would do something like this for you.

You are a hard gainer, skinny tall guy. Carbs are your friend.

Fix your protein at 1 gm per pound of body wt. You dont need a lot of protein.

carbs x 3gm per pound of body wt

no direct heavy duty source of fat allowed with carbs.

Dont blend high fat high carb together unless you are having a cheat meal. You want to keep bf low while upping your food. On top you not enhanced either so you got to keep it tight. no test. no anabolics. so dont be a hero. You said you take GH so that should help.

Fats will be added ONLY if you are not growing on this plan. This does not usually happen but in rare hard gainers sometimes it may be necessary. when upping carbs fail somehow. Very rare instance when Aceto have to add them but then he doesnt work with normal ordinary shit genetics people. He does add on rare instances if the body says, fuck you I am not going to grow.

little Salmon, low to med fat steak allowed, few whole eggs daily. You can have chicken thighs too. boil them take the fat off and then bake them or whatever if cost is an issue.

Shift above fats in your pre bad meal where carbs are low or next to nothing.

carbs are your friend. High protein- high or med fat and low carbs are not.

Jack insulin with carbs throughout the day ( via ingesting carbs and protein meals) but keep an eye on body fat.

Must stay under 15 percent MAXIMUM no matter what. If it creeps over 15 you doing something wrong or going very handed.

No white fish, egg white meals. save them for dieting.

dense source of proteins. Animals who plant 4 feet on the ground. Dont live on the shit which flies or swims.

When above macros become your holding wt slowly add 500 cals worth food in carbs alone. protein still stay 1 gm per pound and fats same rule apply as above.

again when gaining cals become your holding cals add another lot of 500 cals.

later on you can up protein a touch to 1.25 gm per pound. 1.5 not really necessary for your body type.

Dont eat processed shit. burger king bullshit.

cut out greens veg. replace with colourful veg. you filling up yourself with foods with yield fuckole.

Train hard. your strength must go up if you training correctly as the food goes up.

progressive overload DOES NOT only apply to training, same applies to food too.

progressive overload - in wts
progressive overload - in food

Aceto do NOT like giving big jolts to the body. Respect your hormones. respect your body. Dont try to make it yout bitch or it show you who is in charge and you will end up looking like big fat fucking mess at the end of it.

You will go bigger if you stagnate revaluate your entire masterplan and troubleshoot and focus on driving load in food & wts.

For your muscle mass to go up your body wt need to go up. simple.

no readymade shakes. make your own. its not hard. prepping 2 wt gainer shakes night before.

Dont be afraid of fast carbs around workout window. Dont fall for the trap of fancy expensive carb powders x 5 the price. A good example get rice krispies (puffed rice thats all it is with little sugar) and a good quality whey isolate, have it immediately after wts. keep it simple.

save £££££ on carbs and buy good quality protein.

Lastly progress is underpinned by adherence. Energy balance, in most people ( there are always outliers/anomalies ) is the bottom line. If we eat to our energy demands, we make progress towards our goals. 

The upshot is workload drives the process.

Stop flaffing now & get to work.

I will email you £££ my invoice later.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

One other thing i suppose i should have mentioned from the start is i suffer from (R.I.T)Rapid Intestinal Transit.. due to a smaller than normal small intestine. in other words food passes through the stomach, into the intestines and then basically shit it out. so nutrient absorption is lacking

One other thing i suppose i should have mentioned from the start is i suffer from (R.I.T)Rapid Intestinal Transit.. due to a smaller than normal small intestine. in other words food passes through the stomach, into the intestines and then basically shit it out. so nutrient absorption is lacking
Interesting. I know tren upregulates nutrient absorbtion, but I am in no way condoning it's use to a beginner. You might want to talk to your doc about that one.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Breakfast: 10oz chicken breast, 1 cup asparagus, 1 cup strawberries, 1 cup grapes, 1 fiber one bar. protien shake Dymatize iso 100

Lunch: Fiber one bar, 1 cup yogurt, 2 cups trail mix, 1 can tuna, fruit snacks, 1 old fashioned donut, 1 banana

Dinner: 10oz ground turkey, 3 cups pasta, 2 cups broccoli, 1 dill pickle, protien shake, 2 cups almonds.

there may have been a few other things i cant remember right now.. I didnt eat as much as normal yesterday as i work outside construction and it was 85 yesterday. too hot to eat.

Double this and you will gain weight, add another 3 meals similar to this and it is impossible for you not to gain weight

So that makes your current diet even worse then as if anything you should be consuming more nutritious food than most.

I would be making 2 large shakes in bottles and taking them to work going by what you have stated so far. High calorie but nutritious shakes so whey isolate, oats, barley, fruit (pineapple, berries, apples etc) greens, nut butters, nuts etc. Mix them in a blender and drink both in work on your 2 15 min breaks. Have a whole food meal for your lunch.

Last edited:

Dont blend high fat high carb together unless you are having a cheat meal. You want to keep bf low while upping your food. On top you not enhanced either so you got to keep it tight. no test. no anabolics. so dont be a hero. You said you take GH so that should help.

Fats will be added ONLY if you are not growing on this plan. This does not usually happen but in rare hard gainers sometimes it may be necessary. when upping carbs fail somehow. Very rare instance when Aceto have to add them but then he doesnt work with normal ordinary shit genetics people. He does add on rare instances if the body says, fuck you I am not going to grow.

little Salmon, low to med fat steak allowed, few whole eggs daily. You can have chicken thighs too. boil them take the fat off and then bake them or whatever if cost is an issue.

Jack insulin with carbs throughout the day ( via ingesting carbs and protein meals) but keep an eye on body fat.

Must stay under 15 percent MAXIMUM no matter what. If it creeps over 15 you doing something wrong or going very handed.

dense source of proteins. Animals who plant 4 feet on the ground. Dont live on the shit which flies or swims.

When above macros become your holding wt slowly add 500 cals worth food in carbs alone. protein still stay 1 gm per pound and fats same rule apply as above.

later on you can up protein a touch to 1.25 gm per pound. 1.5 not really necessary for your body type.

cut out greens veg. replace with colourful veg. you filling up yourself with foods with yield fuckole.

Train hard. your strength must go up if you training correctly as the food goes up.

Aceto do NOT like giving big jolts to the body. Respect your hormones. respect your body. Dont try to make it yout bitch or it show you who is in charge and you will end up looking like big fat fucking mess at the end of it.

You will go bigger if you stagnate revaluate your entire masterplan and troubleshoot and focus on driving load in food & wts.

no readymade shakes. make your own. its not hard. prepping 2 wt gainer shakes night before.

Dont be afraid of fast carbs around workout window. Dont fall for the trap of fancy expensive carb powders x 5 the price. A good example get rice krispies (puffed rice thats all it is with little sugar) and a good quality whey isolate, have it immediately after wts. keep it simple.

Lastly progress is underpinned by adherence. Energy balance, in most people ( there are always outliers/anomalies ) is the bottom line. If we eat to our energy demands, we make progress towards our goals. 

Yes yes yes yes and yes this is right on the money here enough protein too grow minimal fat and keep slamming the carbs faster burning the better keep insulin and appetite high . this is 1000 percent on point.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

How old are you? Whats you experience with AAS ? Youll need to get stronger to grow .

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

How old are you? Whats you experience with AAS ? Youll need to get stronger to grow .

Yes getting stronger is good but this guy just needs to eat more. He could put everything he has into lifting heavy but he is not fueling his body to grow. He literally needs to eat double. Obviously don't start with double and slowly work up but in the end you want to be having roughly 6 calorie dense and nutritious meals per day. Training is by far the least important aspect of getting big imo and that comes from someone who trains brutally hard. Diet is everything for his goals. That doesn't mean you half arse training though... the opposite... try and be the best you can in all areas.

With this condition you would benefit from more smaller nutrition dense meals , 30g Protein from fast easily digestible meats like egg whites or white fish with 50g carbs from fruits or yams.

If you can eat that 6-8 times a day evaluate what happens and adjust from there.

Damn. This dude knows his stuff.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Professional Muscle mobile app

Simply put test makes you strong,strength makes you grow ,growth makes you gain lean muscle . You can only metabolize so many calories, try some test cyp maybe if youre serious about gains

All this talk about eating food / nutrition, which is good, don’t get me
wrong but . . . but not a single word about training?

I know the OP is only addressing his food ‘issue’ but all the food in the
world will get put to no good use if you are not training hard enough
to stimulate growth and resting enough to allow it to occur.

The food part is the easy part. The training part is what separates the
men from the boys.
Nail that and your food plan and most of your
worries are over.

PS. Glad we did not go down the steroid path (yet) as you will grow
muscle by taking them and not even training and eating. Yes, they are
that powerful if used correctly.

PPS. Please do not let yourself get fat. It will some back to haunt you
and you will live to regret it. It will be one of the worst mistakes that
you can make if you have any respect for yourself. You should and
can always have visible abs. And yes, you can gain muscle while still
having them.

PPPS. Forget food / calorie supplements. If at all possible (and it is)
get all your nutritional requirements from real food, Buy best food
money can buy and prepare it all yourself. Figure it out. It will be
cheaper and healthier for you in the long run.

PPPPS. I would also get a compete physical and blood work-up
just to be on the safe side and to have as a point of reference.

PPPPPS. Do not devote your life and every waking thought to this.
It is really not that important, it’s only muscle.
It won’t make you
a better person and will only temporarily alter your self-image.
Train hard, eat right and let the chips fall where they may. Have
fun, enjoy the process but do not obsess. That is a dark and lonely
road to go down.

first bolded quote: i completely disagree with. Lift like a maniac and dont eat and you dont have shit for results. thats elementary. Take all the drugs in the world and dont eat and you wont have shit for gains. a workout takes 30-60 minutes a day. EASY. a moneky could do it. BUT, prepping food, cooking, storing it, plus eating those meals that takes all kinds of discipline and planning and time. anyone can go workout hard for an hour lol. Diet is easily the hardest part. i saw flex wheeler lift like a girl but was on drugs and has crazy genetics and was eating right and he was jacked n ripped. lifted less than me and i was 22 yr old nattie at the time lol

second bolded quote: absolutely agree. this (bb'ing) is not important. never should be.

my take on your post: so surprised you are using gh but have never used AAS. thats like cart before the horse to me lol. IMO you will get WAY more "bang" for your buck (at your level) with AAS rather than gh. save money too.
you simply arent eating enough nor often enough. PLENTY of ways to accomplish that. you are at risk for under eating already due to having physical job and being tall and prob ectomorph. so get the food in! an IFBB pro that trained me used to say "if uyou cant eat it, drink it!"
-F2S

I see so many guys who lift very hard and many are in the gym everyday and they don't change because their diets are crap. Loads of people train hard. Sure there are so many variables such as form, tut, progressive overload but the same could be said about all factors.

When I was asked years ago about %'s with the guy expecting something like 50% 30% 20% I said training 100%, diet 100% and drugs 100%. However, diet is easily the hardest and most important factor in the grand scheme but of course you need everything.

Yes many need to push the limits when training for optimal results and many don't. But it so much harder eating clean and consistent with no crap than training hard for 60 mins 4 days per week.

Plus this is not just about looking great but simply getting bigger/building muscle. The guy is eating 3 meals per day and not many calories and wonders why he can't grow. He could train the same as Dorian Yates on that diet and guess what he would barely grow. Moderate protein, high carbs and some good fats (pre bed meal high fat) and you are off to a good start.

first bolded quote: i completely disagree with. Lift like a maniac and dont eat and you dont have shit for results. thats elementary. Take all the drugs in the world and dont eat and you wont have shit for gains. a workout takes 30-60 minutes a day. EASY. a moneky could do it. BUT, prepping food, cooking, storing it, plus eating those meals that takes all kinds of discipline and planning and time. anyone can go workout hard for an hour lol. Diet is easily the hardest part. i saw flex wheeler lift like a girl but was on drugs and has crazy genetics and was eating right and he was jacked n ripped. lifted less than me and i was 22 yr old nattie at the time lol

second bolded quote: absolutely agree. this (bb'ing) is not important. never should be.

my take on your post: so surprised you are using gh but have never used AAS. thats like cart before the horse to me lol. IMO you will get WAY more "bang" for your buck (at your level) with AAS rather than gh. save money too.
you simply arent eating enough nor often enough. PLENTY of ways to accomplish that. you are at risk for under eating already due to having physical job and being tall and prob ectomorph. so get the food in! an IFBB pro that trained me used to say "if uyou cant eat it, drink it!"
-F2S

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member