over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Been skinny my hole life, trying to add mass

With this condition you would benefit from more smaller nutrition dense meals , 30g Protein from fast easily digestible meats like egg whites or white fish with 50g carbs from fruits or yams.

If you can eat that 6-8 times a day evaluate what happens and adjust from there.

I gotta agree.

Is getting food down the issue as in being too full or simply just not taking the time to eat?

I gotta agree.

Is getting food down the issue as in being too full or simply just not taking the time to eat?

I suppose a little of both. I need to make a conciouse effort to eat more often. As far as Getting food down, when I eat I do eat until I'm full. If I force my self I usually feel miserable. As far as time on a typical day it is limited. But to be honest as simple as it is I don't Know why I hadn't thought of drinking my calories. A couple extra shakes thrown in throughout the day and some fruit, I just had it. Stuck in my head.. chicken, fish, veggies. When I think of meals I think of sitting down with a fork and knife and digging in.. I suppose nothing is obvious to the uninformed

Last edited:
Aceto would do something like this for you.

You are a hard gainer, skinny tall guy. Carbs are your friend.

Fix your protein at 1 gm per pound of body wt. You dont need a lot of protein.

carbs x 3gm per pound of body wt

no direct heavy duty source of fat allowed with carbs.

Dont blend high fat high carb together unless you are having a cheat meal. You want to keep bf low while upping your food. On top you not enhanced either so you got to keep it tight. no test. no anabolics. so dont be a hero. You said you take GH so that should help.

Fats will be added ONLY if you are not growing on this plan. This does not usually happen but in rare hard gainers sometimes it may be necessary. when upping carbs fail somehow. Very rare instance when Aceto have to add them but then he doesnt work with normal ordinary shit genetics people. He does add on rare instances if the body says, fuck you I am not going to grow.

little Salmon, low to med fat steak allowed, few whole eggs daily. You can have chicken thighs too. boil them take the fat off and then bake them or whatever if cost is an issue.

Shift above fats in your pre bad meal where carbs are low or next to nothing.

carbs are your friend. High protein- high or med fat and low carbs are not.

Jack insulin with carbs throughout the day ( via ingesting carbs and protein meals) but keep an eye on body fat.

Must stay under 15 percent MAXIMUM no matter what. If it creeps over 15 you doing something wrong or going very handed.

No white fish, egg white meals. save them for dieting.

dense source of proteins. Animals who plant 4 feet on the ground. Dont live on the shit which flies or swims.

When above macros become your holding wt slowly add 500 cals worth food in carbs alone. protein still stay 1 gm per pound and fats same rule apply as above.

again when gaining cals become your holding cals add another lot of 500 cals.

later on you can up protein a touch to 1.25 gm per pound. 1.5 not really necessary for your body type.

Dont eat processed shit. burger king bullshit.

cut out greens veg. replace with colourful veg. you filling up yourself with foods with yield fuckole.

Train hard. your strength must go up if you training correctly as the food goes up.

progressive overload DOES NOT only apply to training, same applies to food too.

progressive overload - in wts
progressive overload - in food

Aceto do NOT like giving big jolts to the body. Respect your hormones. respect your body. Dont try to make it yout bitch or it show you who is in charge and you will end up looking like big fat fucking mess at the end of it.

You will go bigger if you stagnate revaluate your entire masterplan and troubleshoot and focus on driving load in food & wts.

For your muscle mass to go up your body wt need to go up. simple.

no readymade shakes. make your own. its not hard. prepping 2 wt gainer shakes night before.

Dont be afraid of fast carbs around workout window. Dont fall for the trap of fancy expensive carb powders x 5 the price. A good example get rice krispies (puffed rice thats all it is with little sugar) and a good quality whey isolate, have it immediately after wts. keep it simple.

save £££££ on carbs and buy good quality protein.

Lastly progress is underpinned by adherence. Energy balance, in most people ( there are always outliers/anomalies ) is the bottom line. If we eat to our energy demands, we make progress towards our goals. 

The upshot is workload drives the process.

Stop flaffing now & get to work.

I will email you £££ my invoice later.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Professional Muscle mobile app
Thank you for taking time out of your day for this.
When you say don't rely on fish or poultry for protiens. Lean steak or pork is ok?
As far as carbs. Rice, potatoes, yams, & fruit should be a major source?
Thanks again. Go ahead and PM me your invoice. ;)

One other thing i suppose i should have mentioned from the start is i suffer from (R.I.T)Rapid Intestinal Transit.. due to a smaller than normal small intestine. in other words food passes through the stomach, into the intestines and then basically shit it out. so nutrient absorption is lacking

Considering you have this problem and all the new diet your about to do. I would add in digestive enyzeme so you can absorb all the nutrients better with each meal.

Considering you have this problem and all the new diet your about to do. I would add in digestive enyzeme so you can absorb all the nutrients better with each meal.

What type of digestive enzyme?

With this condition you would benefit from more smaller nutrition dense meals , 30g Protein from fast easily digestible meats like egg whites or white fish with 50g carbs from fruits or yams.

If you can eat that 6-8 times a day evaluate what happens and adjust from there.

I agree. Anything nutritious that is easily digestible. Using a good protein shake would work very well. I wonder about meals with fat in them. Fat is a bit harder to digest and I wonder if some of that passes right through him. things like steak might be harder to digest for him.

In my opinion, your body has a set point in regards to its homeostasis (hormones, digestive track, genetic potential). Some would grow from your diet and others wouldn't....difference in genetics and hormones (exogenous).

Force feeding is not the answer....you'll feel like crap and you'll gain mainly bodyfat by going this route. If you want to feel like a bloated slug with kidney and liver issues, force feed yourself.

Otherwise your course of action is to train hard and stimulate hunger where you NEED to eat to recover (your body will tell you this with strong hunger impulse). You eat, recover, and train hard again.

Then the other alternative to you once you get the training --> hunger pathway dialed in is to manipulate your hormonal environment (increase IGF and anabolic androgen supplements).

Over the long term if you gain a quality 5lb of muscle a year by dedicating yourself balls to the wall with training and your supplements then you're doing great....20lb of quality muscle in 4 years is awesome. 4 years is nothing.

Last edited:
When will they come out with a magic pill that will substitute your daily nutrition needs :foo:-smil

it was 85 yesterday. too hot to eat.

How can it be too hot to eat :confused: I can't help but think everyones advice will be wasted with you. Hopefully you prove me wrong. Why don't you start a log on here with before, during and after pics.

How can it be too hot to eat :confused: I can't help but think everyones advice will be wasted with you. Hopefully you prove me wrong. Why don't you start a log on here with before, during and after pics.

Lol @ "too hot to eat"

Then check the weather before hand and bring pre-made half-frozen shakes. Problem solved.

Next excuse?

Lol @ "too hot to eat"

Then check the weather before hand and bring pre-made half-frozen shakes. Problem solved.

Next excuse?

Can you imagine him about to eat some chicken and notices the temperature has gone up to 80... damn it's to hot to eat now and throws it in the bin :eek::D

OP some people just don't have it but I can tell you now it's all about routine. Routine is key. At first it's hard but add in 1 shake and over time it becomes routine. Add in a 2nd shake and make sure you are consistent and again it becomes routine. Before you know it you have 4 solid meals and 2 whole food shakes and you are 40 pounds up from your starting weight.

something very easy very fast very delicious you could do is 2 pb bannana sammiches and a carton of egg whites a few times a day on top of what your doing. Adjust to calories ofc. Very easy calories and a lot of protein from the egg whites. tfw too hot to not eat brb becoming sumo tbh

Last edited:
One other thing i suppose i should have mentioned from the start is i suffer from (R.I.T)Rapid Intestinal Transit.. due to a smaller than normal small intestine. in other words food passes through the stomach, into the intestines and then basically shit it out. so nutrient absorption is lacking

This is probably a big part of your trouble. Maybe some of us missed this when you posted it. To me it is similar to a gastric bypass only your stomach is not made smaller. In the gastric bypass they make the stomach smaller and then take out a segment of the small intestine to decrease absorption. I am always learning about new disorders. I have never heard of your condition before.

ok guys, just a little update. so i tried to take in to acct all the tips and advice you guys gave me and have made changes to my diet.
todays meal was as follows.

Breakfast
shake cal Protien Carb
1 scoop whey iso 110 25g
1c choc almond milk 120 5g
1 c egg white 100 20g
1 c oats w flax/quinoa 230 5g 45g
2 TBS Almond Butter 200 7g

Meal 2
1c freezdried fruit/nuts 400 4g 60g
Bell peppers 60 2g 14g
2c raspberries 130 2g 24g

Lunch
10oz chicken 400 64g
turkey bacon 70 4g
bellpeppers 60 2g 14g
1c raspberries 65 1g 12g
protien bar 240 5g 32g
2oz Almonds 340 12g 10g

Meal 4
1 apple 80 25g
1c freezdried fruit/nuts 400 4g 60g

Meal 5
Shake
1 scoop whey iso 110 25g
1c Choco almond milk 120 5g
1c egg whites 100 20g
2TBS almond butter 200 7g
1 bannana 100 25g

Dinner
Flank Steak 358 41g 35g
Mushrooms
Green beans
Brown Rice ____ ___ ___
3993cal 305g 356g

This has been pretty much the same thing for the last few days with a few small variations on lunch and dinner.

The too hot to eat that day was referring to this. It was hard to climb 100' with a belly full of meat lol but the shake idea has been a god send. Moving on no excuses and I'm trying to put all the info you've all gave me to work

Attachments

• IMG_6216.jpg
    IMG_6216.jpg
    280.6 KB · Views: 43
This is probably a big part of your trouble. Maybe some of us missed this when you posted it. To me it is similar to a gastric bypass only your stomach is not made smaller. In the gastric bypass they make the stomach smaller and then take out a segment of the small intestine to decrease absorption. I am always learning about new disorders. I have never heard of your condition before.

The worst part about it is having to shit non stop. I was looking into some of the digestive enzymes someone recommended and talked to my pharmacist and she said that would probably help increase nutrient absorption in my case

The worst part about it is having to shit non stop. I was looking into some of the digestive enzymes someone recommended and talked to my pharmacist and she said that would probably help increase nutrient absorption in my case

Its going to help man. I love pharmacist/doctors reactions "its probably going to help," or the famous "I don't think that will do anything." most bodybuilders take digestive enzymes and people with your problem would benefit greatly. As eliva said don't let the advice from these guys go to a waste you just got a crash course that would take the average person along time to research and alot of trail and error. If I was you I would email tenny and mini.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member