YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Been super burned out lately, going to run some GW-501516....

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Alriiggghhhtttt, so we all know Mike he puts out good trustworthy products. I used his GW in the past when he had a very short run of it and was happy to see he was offering it again under the MA Research site brand. I chose them because they take CC's, they are made in the USA and have documentation showing it tested at 99% purity. With all the things going on and being double burned the past couple months that stuff is starting to carry a lot more weight with me. It showed up domestically via Priority mail and I'm ready to rock!

I took a couple months off of everything and just recently starting incorporating all the supplements back into my regular routine and I have been extremely lethargic lately. I'm not using anything that I don't want to be using normally so I'm hoping it's just a little hump I need to get over while my body adjusts. I also want to start some DNP so I can cut down before my cycle starts in the spring, that should make the lethargy worse, I'm hoping the GW combats that.

I'm going to start today, I'm going to use it pre-workout at 10mg and might bump it up to 20mg. I'm not using any AAS, growth or anything else besides basic health supps so I should be able to get a pretty read if this stuff is working it's magic!

Gonna hit the gym in a couple hours, let's see how it goes!

So chest and tris earlier tonight and I didn’t realize it while the workout was actually goin but right now laying in bed thinking about it....man I really fucken pushed today! My body feels beat the fuck up and I realized why when I stopped and thought about it. I’m a big proponent of using less weight so you’re not just destroying your body and that went right out the window tonight.

This is the first time I’ve used GW in liquid form it was always capsules in the past and it had an effect but I never got that crazy burst that everyone raves about. I think today I felt that, looking forward to a cardio day tomorrow and trying it out again....

So chest and tris earlier tonight and I didn’t realize it while the workout was actually goin but right now laying in bed thinking about it....man I really fucken pushed today! My body feels beat the fuck up and I realized why when I stopped and thought about it. I’m a big proponent of using less weight so you’re not just destroying your body and that went right out the window tonight.

This is the first time I’ve used GW in liquid form it was always capsules in the past and it had an effect but I never got that crazy burst that everyone raves about. I think today I felt that, looking forward to a cardio day tomorrow and trying it out again....

I never seen the burst that you mentioned. With me...it's more like having getting your "second wind"...but from the very start.

I find if my body has to learn to tolerate something I am taking it is usually because it is not that good for me.

I never seen the burst that you mentioned. With me...it's more like having getting your "second wind"...but from the very start.

That’s a really good way describe it, this was the first time I’ve expierenced it I’m looking forward to cardio day today!

I find if my body has to learn to tolerate something I am taking it is usually because it is not that good for me.

I agree with you but its krill oil, orange triad multi, coq10, kre alk, liv52 and saw palmetto. I think it would be a stretch to say any of those are bad for me, maybe I’m just tired from a shit long winter....

Yesterday I did the following:

Incline Bench
3x6
Cable Flyes
3x8
Pec Deck
3x10
Hammer chest Press
3x8

Rope tricep pull downs
3x8
Reverse Grip straight bar cable pull downs
3x8
One arm cable kick backs
3x8

Today I plan on hitting the bastard treadmill for 20 minutes with sprints at every 4 minutes for one minute and the bike or elliptical for another 20 minutes with increased resistance for one minute every 4 minutes. One set of each dips, pull ups, push ups and abs before, after and between. Let's see how this goes with the GW I'm actually looking forward to it today if it's anything like yesterday.

Real solid cardio day, it’s wasnt like yesterday where I was just blasting it was more like I wasn’t gassed even though I should have been. I even had a little extra and shot around a bit after, I don’t even like basketball, good cardio though.

Real solid cardio day, it’s wasnt like yesterday where I was just blasting it was more like I wasn’t gassed even though I should have been. I even had a little extra and shot around a bit after, I don’t even like basketball, good cardio though.
Yeah......when taking this stuff I can't feel anything out of the ordinary.

But it's like you have this endless amount of "smooth" energy to tap into.

I train with no more than 45 seconds of rest between my sets. I have a timer on my phone that beeps through my ear buds.

When using this compound....I find myself actually starting my next sets within 30 seconds or less as my breathing has already leveled out.

I also notice that after some of my longer, heavier days in the gym....I walk out full of energy still when before....I would be dragging a little!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Back and bi’s tomorrow!

On a side note I have a dose to my girl who is also using dnp and she loved it, said she had endless energy even after the workout. Kinda makes me want to up the dose....

Had to skip the gym, had a bit of a disaster at my second business I did some light cardio and cals at home no GW.

I’ll pick it up tomorrow, I’m wondering how this stuff would work for just every day use when you need a boost for that day....

Deads
3x6
Shrugs
3x8
Rows
3x6
Pull downs
3x8

Incline hammer curls
3x8
Incline rotating curls
3x8
Two drop sets of barbell curls with forearms curls in between

Set of lower and upper abs, pull ups, push-ups and dips before and after.

Really good workout today, it was one of those days where you feel like a monster leaving the gym because you got that shit done. I was pretty tired throughout the day didn’t expect that, gw still working it’s magic!

Maybe just what I need this Concrete Season...
Feel like I'll need something to get the Wheels Spinning again!

Maybe just what I need this Concrete Season...
Feel like I'll need something to get the Wheels Spinning again!

Give it a shot, it's like an underlying feeling you don't realize what it's doing until you're done and you think about what you did. It doesn't feel like being on some body altering drug.

Would one say, its better at burning fat or shuttling carbs...
Or Both ?

It gives more endurance that's for sure for longer and harder workouts , what I realized that at 20 mg after workout I felt hypo if I don't eat carbs right away , but I don't think it as any thing to do with nutrient partition or shuttling carbs , and it won't give fat burning feeling like clenbeutrol for example ,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m not sure if it’s directly related to any fatloss maybe just because you can do so much fucking more you lose weight. That’s probably a good question for Mike.

Today was a cardio day, I usually have to jump from machine to machine to keep from losing my mind but today I just hit it straight elliptical for 45 minutes. I honestly can’t remember ever doing that, maybe back during my wrestling days or something but definitely not lately. Did sprints after along with abs, push ups, pull ups and dips before and after. Another well above average workout, I’m one of those guys who has a hard time deciphering if things are actually working on me but I can say confidently this shit is!

Rough leg and shoulders day yesterday, it's funny I can actually feel it now the GW trying to push me through but yesterday was tough I had a long day at work.

Lunges
3x6 Per leg
Calf raises
3x8
Leg raises
3x8
Leg curls
3x8

Military press
3x6
Upright raises
3x8
Lateral raise
3x8
Reverse pec deck
3x8

Did a little abs and cals but man my body really wasn't having it yesterday, today I'm going to do cardio only no resistance whatsoever and hopefully get back on track saturday. Cardio days aren't so bad with the GW flowing through me!

Would one say, its better at burning fat or shuttling carbs...
Or Both ?

It has 3 primary effects: Increased endurance, fat loss, and improved metabolic health (great for off-setting the ill effects of GH and insulin).

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws