over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Been trained by phil?

Phil and I are actually going to start training together again for my next show. I will defend Phil til the end he knows his stuff and you will see results. You will only see esults if you stick to his program, and not wander away half way through it. STICK TO IT!!!!

+1

I THIN KTHIS IS WHERE PEOPLE GET CONFUSED. OUR PLAN, FROM DAY ONE IS TO ADD MUSCLE.........PERIOD! WE ARE ALWAYS ADDING MUSCLE.........PERIOD. WE ARE ALWAYS ADDING QUALITY MUSCLE, ALWAYS TRYING TO. THERE IS NONE OF THIS FORST, THEN THIS, THEN THIS, IT DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY.........NOW, IT MAY APPEAR THAT WE ARE GETTING LEANER FIRST BECAUSE THE FAT MAY COME OFF BEFORE WE SEE GROWTH, BUT NO, WE ARE ALYAYS TRYING TO GAIN LEAN MASS ONLY AND LOSE ADIPOSE TISSUE IF THERE IS AN EXCESS.

NOW, IT MAY APPEAR THAT WE ARE GETTING LEANER FIRST BECAUSE THE FAT MAY COME OFF BEFORE WE SEE GROWTH, BUT NO, WE ARE ALYAYS TRYING TO GAIN LEAN MASS ONLY AND LOSE ADIPOSE TISSUE IF THERE IS AN EXCESS.

This is what happened to me......I got leaner and then started to add lean mass. Phil knows his stuff, But you have to listen and follow his principles.....Alot of people give up too easy.........I reccomend Phil to anyone that is willing to listen to just him and reap the awesome results!

Too many people want results too fast and start inquiring about other methods before sticking to the first method. Maybe I got lucky but Phil has my body DIALED IN! AND IT ONLY GETS BETTER!:D

THANKS AGAIN PHIL.................MUCH APPRECIATED!

I will say ,if you want a great consultant who knows his stuff and will not steer you in the wrong direction, and will tell you exactly like it is , and gets back to you in minutes most times, no joking, then Phil is your man...I am definitely liking what i am seeing....Definitely.., so is countrychic..(I think...)my lack of sleep lately tells me that anyway...haha

If you want someone to give you everything without making you work and attempting to learn in the process, or if you want someone to blow smoke up your butt ,telling you lies about your physique and potential, and you are to sensitive for a little tough love when required, then you may be a little dissappointed some days, but if you do what he says , you will see changes...Big ones... if you have the genetics for it, you may go far as well..
These are my thoughts so far....

After 2.5 months i believe....
From 278 on day 1 down to 258 this am, Yes Phil , i lost my 2lbs at least this week...And things are looking good..
I get bold letters when i dont:p ...., but i appreciate honesty...Because i want an honest fella in my corner before i get my ass on stage in a few months...

THANKS SHAWN!!!

I will say ,if you want a great consultant who knows his stuff and will not steer you in the wrong direction, and will tell you exactly like it is , and gets back to you in minutes most times, no joking, then Phil is your man...I am definitely liking what i am seeing....Definitely.., so is countrychic..(I think...)my lack of sleep lately tells me that anyway...haha

If you want someone to give you everything without making you work and attempting to learn in the process, or if you want someone to blow smoke up your butt ,telling you lies about your physique and potential, and you are to sensitive for a little tough love when required, then you may be a little dissappointed some days, but if you do what he says , you will see changes...Big ones... if you have the genetics for it, you may go far as well..

From 278 on day 1 down to 258 this am, Yes Phil , i lost my 2lbs at least this week...And things are looking good..
I get bold letters when i dont:p ...., but i appreciate honesty...Because i want an honest fella in my corner before i get my ass on stage in a few months...

ALSO.....WHEN YOU WIN........DONT YOU WANT TO LOOK BACK AND SAY, "DAM, THAT WAS HARD AND HE WAS HARD ON ME, BUT I AM WHERE I AM AND I KNOW HE LOVES ME OR ELSE HE WOULD NOT CARE" ......TOUGH LOVE! HAHAAHHAHAH HEY IF I DID NOT CARE, WELL, YOU KNOW.........HEY, 2 POUNDS!!! THAT MADE MY DAY!!!!!!

Definitely....It will feel great when all is said and done and i finish knowing i busted my balls and made it through my contest....It is a small percentage of folks that can say that....and doing it while feeling confident in my diet plan is a tonne of thinking off my back...I just have to work....Thats the fun part..

LMFAO! Aint that the truth:D
He must think Im hard headed cuz I get that a lot, and probably ask a lot of questions too.:)

Phil knows his stuff no doubt about it. Have been training w/ him for over a year, and have seen more progress in that time than my whole time lifting.

Phil any luck with that message I sent you about my LBA order?

YES

IT IS ON THE WAY...........SO SORRY ABOUT THE MIX UP. MY BUDDY QUIT THERE AND I HAD TO TRAIN A NEW SALESMAN ON HOW TO ORDER, AHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Im happy now

to know that you can help me Phil !!! :) im so glad......:) i will email you in a near future

thank you for still taking on clients

Yep...

Working with Phil for the second time around....Anyone who is serious about wanting to change there physique and wants a no-bullshit kinda guy to help you out, he's the man. Just do what he says tho, he will help you learn your body, dont try and stray...just stick w the plan he lays out for ya.

Fellas, I get the bold letter's as well.... I wish I could post his recent reply to one of my diet questions but i don't wanna give out too much info.... Lets just say i got an email b*tch slap, hahaha in the nicest way possible. :D

OH!

Working with Phil for the second time around....Anyone who is serious about wanting to change there physique and wants a no-bullshit kinda guy to help you out, he's the man. Just do what he says tho, he will help you learn your body, dont try and stray...just stick w the plan he lays out for ya.

Fellas, I get the bold letter's as well.... I wish I could post his recent reply to one of my diet questions but i don't wanna give out too much info.... Lets just say i got an email b*tch slap, hahaha in the nicest way possible. :D

SORRY TY

I agreed with everything that has been said about Phil..but im still waiting for him to unleash the fury with me. ..so far too nice, too easy..:D

Listen to the man...I paid him to train me and stop listening to him like 2 weeks in and regret. Get out of your realm of reality and listen to the guy. Phil is the type of guy that schools you on what he knows.

ha so im not the only one that gets the upper case? i do appreciate how blunt phil is.. he is always straight with you, which is nice for a change. much better than the trainer that says "oh you messed up and ate a gallon of ice cream? thats okay" hah

HONEST TO GOD

HERE IS THE PROBLEM.........SOME GUYS ARE SO DAMN TOUGH ON THEMSELVES THAT THEY DEMAND PERFECTION......DAMAND IT OF THEMSELVES..........AS I TALK TO THEM IN AMAZEMENT AT THEIR DISCIPLINE , I GET AN EMAIL FROM SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO TAKE A DAY OFF AND CHEAT ON A MEAL........I AM LIKE, " ARE YOU KIDDING" , AHHAHAHAHHAHAH

LOL..Are you serious?...Cut them lose for being such pussies...:D

OUR PLAN, FROM DAY ONE IS TO ADD MUSCLE.........PERIOD! WE ARE ALWAYS ADDING MUSCLE.........PERIOD. WE ARE ALWAYS ADDING QUALITY MUSCLE, ALWAYS TRYING TO. THERE IS NONE OF THIS FiRST, THEN THIS, THEN THIS, IT DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY.........NOW, IT MAY APPEAR THAT WE ARE GETTING LEANER FIRST BECAUSE THE FAT MAY COME OFF BEFORE WE SEE GROWTH, BUT NO, WE ARE ALYAYS TRYING TO GAIN LEAN MASS ONLY AND LOSE ADIPOSE TISSUE IF THERE IS AN EXCESS.

Quote of the week. :) Excellent info and breakdown Phil.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member