over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Been training a while but feeling lost!

I spent nearly 20 years trying to reach my natural limits, and finally decided to go with AAS recently. I wish I had started them 15 years ago . . .

If I were you I would build a good foundation for 2-3 years, learn how to train and get my diet spot on, then consider AAS if I was still interested after a few years of that kind of consistent hard work.

If you need motivation, hire a personal trainer for one or two sessions per week, and if you can afford it, for a few per week. If they're any good the trainer will help you get your diet and exercise routines where they need to be, and will save you alot of time in the end.

I would never recommend hiring a PT as most talk out of their asses and have a very limited knowledge concerning nutrition, human anatomy/kinesiology and safety. Waste of money IMO, unless they look the part, know what they are talking about from conversation and have some knowledge on nutrition.

Last edited:
Any tips/supps to aid recovery from mental and physical fatigue?

I feel over trained after cutting down but I know I prob shouldn't be at my level.

Sleep is hard to be consistent with as I have a 7 month old baby but I do my best and my misses is supportive.

Any tips/supps to aid recovery from mental and physical fatigue?

I feel over trained after cutting down but I know I prob shouldn't be at my level.

Sleep is hard to be consistent with as I have a 7 month old baby but I do my best and my misses is supportive.

When was the last time you had at least 10 days off from any training at all?

When was the last time you had at least 10 days off from any training at all?

Long time, I honestly can't remember when.

I'm not training now until Tuesday which will give me 5 days rest. Also had great nights sleep last night so feeling bit more refreshed.

Long time, I honestly can't remember when.

I'm not training now until Tuesday which will give me 5 days rest. Also had great nights sleep last night so feeling bit more refreshed.

You must give yourself breaks every now and then so you don't overtrain. Everybody is different though and you will know when you start to feel overtrained. You will be tired, irritable, more prone to injury, and you're sleep pattern may become disrupted. I'd say anywhere from 10-15 weeks lifting, then getting some rest is good. A week to 10 days is perfect. I usually go for 12 weeks straight and see how I feel and base it off that.

Will see how I feel Tuesday for my first session of new plan but hoping I will be good to go!

Thoughts on creatine and how much to take daily? Got 1kg of mono that I might aswell put to use lol

Will see how I feel Tuesday for my first session of new plan but hoping I will be good to go!

Thoughts on creatine and how much to take daily? Got 1kg of mono that I might aswell put to use lol

You don't need much creatine to be honest. 5 grams pre-workout, then 10 grams after is good. See how you feel after taking it pre workout. Some guys like myself feel naseous taking it pre, then going to workout. Gotta see what works for you.

You don't need much creatine to be honest. 5 grams pre-workout, then 10 grams after is good. See how you feel after taking it pre workout. Some guys like myself feel naseous taking it pre, then going to workout. Gotta see what works for you.

Cheers buddy :)

Would this be a good place to start from with macros? and then adjust accordingly..

250g prot
250g carbs
56g fats

Would this be a good place to start from with macros? and then adjust accordingly..

250g prot
250g carbs
56g fats

That's a good start. See if you respond better to carbs or fat. You will know when you start getting fat from adding more carbs or fat. You may have to add more fat and drop some carbs if you are super carb sensitive.

That's good then

Been reading something by John Berardi on ways to improve insulin sensitivity so going to use tho tips :)

That's good then

Been reading something by John Berardi on ways to improve insulin sensitivity so going to use tho tips :)

Insulin sensitivity is one of the most powerful tools we have

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Insulin sensitivity is one of the most powerful tools we have

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

+1

Determines if how much we grow, how lean we stay, and how healthy we are.

whats the general thought on BigA's routine? enough volume for a beginner?

Honestly, I think it is plenty volume for a begginer, and even good for vets at times. We all grow differently so you will have to try it for yourself to know for sure. But my guess is it wouldn't be a sticky, if i wasn't a proven way to start making solid gains.

Honestly, I think it is plenty volume for a begginer, and even good for vets at times. We all grow differently so you will have to try it for yourself to know for sure. But my guess is it wouldn't be a sticky, if i wasn't a proven way to start making solid gains.

All true, I start it tomorrow so will give it 100% :)

1. Get your diet in check
2. When you go to the gym, Plan on giving it 110%. Listen to some music to get you pumped, and go at it like an animal. ( Focus on form and Mind/Muscle connection) When you leave, if your Legs/Arms do not feel like jello, you didnt push yourself.
3. Try to keep everything in a uniform routine. Eat, Sleep, Lift
4. Keep a log of everything from your meals, to your workouts, weight and bodyfat. This way, if you make changes anywhere, you can determine if it was a positive change or if you need to re-evaluate that change.
5. Read and research everything. If you have Any questions about anything, google it. There is a Lot of good information out there.

Its a lifestyle change. Nothing about weightlifting is easy/fun. Hard work and dedication will dictate your outcome.
Check out my progress pics at the end of this page: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...ropin-combo-log-purchase-peptides-tp2012.html
Now get at it bro!

Just checked out your progress pics and thats an impressive transformation.

Hope I can do the same in 1 year :)

Just checked out your progress pics and thats an impressive transformation.

Hope I can do the same in 1 year :)

Dont "hope" you can do it.. DO THAT SHIT!
You got it bro! Go make it happen.
Get a log going online. It seems to help me push a little harder, knowing that people will be critiquing my progress. ::port-smi

Yeap good attitude and you are on the right track keep experimenting with diets and only you will know what works for you..

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws