over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Been training with too many machines!?

Yes they can be great. The thicker handles really make a difference. I think it's also simply about doing movements you don't do a lot as well. Meaning if you used kettlebells daily for months straight and nothing else the soreness would soon go away. Alot of people when using kettlebells also do much more functional training with Turkish Getups being a prime example. They are moving through space with free weight so that will always be better than using a machine (just as squats are generally better than a machine leg press). I completely agree about the strength thing you posted as well. Some guys can press a huge weight so are super strong moving weight from A to B but in regards to functional strength they are nowhere as impressive. They lack mobility and strength endurance and maybe even core strength. I done about 500 x 7.5kg db (just 1 db) calf raises yesterday and my calves are super sore today.

I still haven’t reached that point of no soreness, some movements like snatches and clean and press etc I don’t have much soreness but Turkish Getups, Partial Get ups, and combos like Swing to Thrusters etc kill me every time like it’s the first time lol..

That’s a shit ton of calf raises lol but I guess you Gota work with what you’ve got. I’ve been doing calf raises in the 100-200 rep range broken up into sets but I use 2 26lb kettlebells or sometimes the 35’s..

Another thing, I’m not sure if it’s just the way the weight is distributed with a kettlebell vs a dumbbell but kettlebells feel way heavier.. My 35lb kettlebells feel way heavier when I work with them than my 35lb dumbbells.. You or anyone else feel like that?

Maybe it’s just the misery associated with the kettlebells that makes it feel heavier lol

Weight for dumbbells is distributed evenly whereas kettlebells are bottom heavy. They're damn sure efficiently designed, however. I challenge any guy who hasn't used them to give them a try.

I like side and bent laterals with kettlebells.

Are kettlebells cheaper than DB's?

Because then I'd have to look into them for my home workouts since I find DB's to be too expensive when buying heavier sets and I don't have the space for a bench/power rack in my appartment.

Are kettlebells cheaper than DB's?

Because then I'd have to look into them for my home workouts since I find DB's to be too expensive when buying heavier sets and I don't have the space for a bench/power rack in my appartment.

I got mine at ONNIT.. They’re not super cheap but the versatility is unmatched in my opinion, I can workout my entire body with 1 kettlebell..

I think they have the beginner men’s set for like $175 + shipping and it brings a 26lb, 35lbs and 44lb kettlebells.. I bought 2 of them so have 2 of each And trust me, unless you have experience with kettlebells or you’re just a beast you won’t be throwing around the 44’s like it’s nothing, I still haven’t used my 44’s at all.. I’m going to buy some 53lbs and 70lbers and I’ll be good for a long while.. You can use double kettlebells for a lot of workouts too, so you get your time and money’s worth with each set of them.. You’d have to be a literal gorilla to do a double kettlebell workout with 53’s or 70’s.. lol

hey Saudades, are you not able to receive pm’s? I tried to message you

I just checked, didn't know there was a setting to turn on. Thought it was on by default. I should be able to receive now.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131